FF Fisher Sales Corporation

FF Fisher Sales Corporation

500 40th Street SW, Fargo, ND 58103

Used 877-390-8829

The difference between ordinary & extraordinary is the little Extra!

FFFisher is FFFantastic!

by from Fargo, ND |

I have recently purchased my 3rd car from Joe Andrews at FFFisher. This last experience is as good as the first and second. Joe is practical and down to earth. I am not one who makes this kind of purchase easily. Joe makes me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to buy. He makes it so easy and trouble free, Joe even shoipped for the perfect finance package to fit my needs. I always say that relationships sell, and Joe is the perfect example of that theory. I also have to compliment the owners of FFFisher for creating the perfect environment for success. Thank you everyone for your customer service, your kindness and your support

FF Fisher Sales Corporation responded to this review

May 20, 2013

It was great to be able to assist you again! Always a pleasure. We do our best! Thank you for taking the time to rate us and your experience. It is much appreciated. See you next time! Joe A. & Sales Team

Fantastic experience

by from Hawley, MN |

My wife and I had been looking to purchase a vehicle for a few weeks. We decided to check FFFishers lot and one vehicle caught our eye. It was a few minutes before 7:00pm so we thought no one was around. Out came Joe Andrews, and after a very pleasant conversation he told us to take the vehicle home and try it out. He offered a very fair deal on our trade in and the next day got us a great rate at one of his banks. Joe is very easy going, honest, hard working and I would tell you right now, I would go back for our next vehicle. Joe is the best salesman I have dealt with in many, many years. He is a no pressure sales person. BTW, the cars on their lot are top of the line. Thanks Joe for a great experience!!

Friendly Service

by from Fargo, ND |

I recently bought a 2013 Jeep from FF Fisher and left very impressed with the experience. A very relaxed atmosphere, they let me peruse vehicles and drive without pressure or hassles. Fair and honest pricing and trade in made the decision to buy there easy and I would recommend checking them out when looking for a quality vehicle.

great place to shop

by from West Fargo ND |

was treated with highest respect when I do buy I will give them a shot at my business

Great service

by from West Fargo |

Joe A was wonderful to work with. He explained the vehicles history and was able to give us a fair price.

Excellent service, pleasant saleperson

by from Gully, MN |

Recently purchased a car from FF Fisher. This was out 2nd auto purchased at this dealership. We worked with Dave Juve. His customer service and pleasant personality were refreshing compared to other sales people at larger dealers. We were leaving on vacation when we found the car and did not have time to complete the purchase before we left. Dave was very good to offer to hold the vehicle for a week until we returned from vacation then make the purchase. Service was great and they always have top notch used autos. I highly recommend the dealership and Dave if you are looking for a good used auto.

Exceptional cars, exceptional service

by from Fargo, ND |

This was the 5th vehicle we have purchased from Fisher. We wouldn't go anywhere else! FF Fisher has an inventory of exceptional used vehicles. It is great to work with people you can trust when buying a used vehicle.

Ford Edge

by from Fargo,ND |

happy with my car. the salesman was great. very pleased with the serivce i recieved

Great buying experience!

by from Vergas, MN |

It was a pleasure working with Joe A. in purchasing our new used vehicle!

Great Service

by from West Fargo ND |

We recently bought a vehicle from FF. Fisher Sales and worked with Dave Juve, it was the best experience we have had at buying a vehicle. He was so pleasant to work with.

Great buying expierence

by from Fargo, ND |

I feel Dave J. did a great job making the sale happen. When I first went into the dealership I wasn't sure if I'd be approved based on my trade-in car and what I could afford as a monthly payment. Dave ran all my information and made it happen quickly and easliy. I got an aweseome car that is amazing on the road. Thank you,