Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Road, Westbury, NY 11590

New 866-396-8784
Used 866-396-9104
Service 888-652-3128

The First to See is #1, at Rallye BMW, its all about you.

Very pleasant

by from Oyster Bay, NY |

Rallye BMW is an exceptional dealership. Despite its size, they show a tremendous commitment to honesty and integrity. The price paid is competitive with other area dealerships, but the service experience makes the overall ownership of the car special. Even when there are unavoidable issues, you get a clear sense that the staff at the dealership strive to compensate for any inconvenience in any way possible. Time and time again, I've found Rallye BMW to stand out among luxury car dealerships in sales and service.

DO Not Let These People Touch Your BMW

by from Great Neck, NY |

Brought our car for service. Service writer (Matt) tells us that every car gets a free wash when in service. When picking up car we find that windshield is dirty and has scratch marks from wipers being run on dry windshield. Service writer says he has someone polish windshield. Useless. Now Cannot See When Sun Is Low Due To Scratches. When we bring car back for this issue we instruct them not to wash the car and we find that many customers refuse this service and they have tags notifying service. I wonder why. New service manager (Matt again, as he has been promoted) dances with us and says he wants to help and I should make an insurance claim. To my knowledge that may not be legal as the dealer is responsible for the damage. He claims he wants to help, but just refuses to do anything. I am contacting bmw USA to see if I can get this taken care of. Do not let these people wash your car. Is the rest of their service of this quality?

Don't sell to out of state buyers

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My experience with Rallye BMW lacks a lot. First of all, I was shopping for a certified preowned BMW. I found a car that I was very interested in but I had trouble getting answers to my questions and was passed on several times to different people. Had to call back several times even though I was promised a call-back, it never happened. I feel that I was treated very rudely by the financial person. I had a $40K auto draft from my state credit union. An auto draft is just like cash, but I was informed that they had no interest in it and would only accept a cashier's check made payable to them!!!! To this very day, which has been over a week ago, I am still waiting for someone to call me back to let me know how much they will allow me for my car for a trade-in. I live several hours away from this dealership and I do not believe they wanted to sell a car to me. I am very glad that I did not waste any more of my time dealing with them. Frankly, if they treat all their customers like they treated me I do not understand how they are still in business.

Waste of time

by from Chicago, IL |

I called on a car listed that apparently did not exist (a very hard to find 2014 X5 diesel). The salesperson kept wasting my time and telling me I should just come in to meet with the manager as that was the best thing to do. I explained repeatedly I lived several hundred miles away, but he said that was the only way to get any more information on the car. Click.

review

by from New Jersey |

This is the worth experience I had buying a car. They was a bait they advertise a price that they did not honor when we got there.

awesome experience at rallye

by from Long Island, NY |

My entire experience at rallye really couldnt have been better. I saw a reasonably priced used BMW listed online and first called about it. The salesman over the phone was very honest and upfront. When I went to see it in person it was exactly as described and I purchased the vehicle. The whole purchasing process was a little long but went well. Everyone we dealt with along the way was personable and helpful. I never once felt pressured or deceived. The only thing was the service department was on the slow side but they did a beautiful job on my car. The dealership building itself is like a work of art and the showroom is unbelievable. Overall I had a great experience at rallye and will keep them in mind for future car shopping. Love my certified pre owned BMW.

Worst Service dept experience

by from Queens, NY |

I brought my 2008 128i in for a routine oil change in January, I was also convinced to do a useless expensive fuel injection cleaning, and that is where my nightmare began. Without using technical jargon, the service department did something wrong and the following morning my garage floor was saturated with all the oil and my car was un-driveable. I had owned the certified car for 7 months and this was the 1st oil change I brought it for. After having the car towed to Rallye I got my car back 2 days later. I had some initial flashing light problems after getting my car back that have stopped. For the record, the service rep Dennis Deljanin was extremely nice...I wouldn't expect otherwise. The service manager, Anthony, promised to refund my charges and clean my garage. The garage was cleaned but only partial charges were refunded, the oil change not the fuel injection. A month Post Rallye my car is not the same. I feel the mistake they made has affected my engine and the fuel injection service was useless. My car is engine is loud and super squeaky when it is idle. I would have been better off going to the local gas station and getting an oil change. This has to be the worst car experience I have ever had. I also own a Hyundai that I have had for 12 years and I have never had a bad experience with that company ever. I would not recommend the Rallye service department to anyone and if you do go you have been warned.

Good Buying Experience But Poor Customer Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I purchased a CPO 09 328XI sedan from salesman Mitch Messling. The buying experience was great as Mitch spent alot of time with me to in order to be comfortable with the purchase. The price was competitive and the car was delivered in spectacular condition. However, the salesman did not return my emails or telephone call following the sale. I actually expected a follow up call and did not happen. I had to make multiple calls. I was trying to obtain a copy of the vehicle service history which the salesman was to obtain. He never forwarded me anything or called me. This is not the type of service that I expected. I'm not sure if I would purchase another car from Rallye. I hope Service treats me well if I have any issues.

Rallye BMW. Just good advise and great service.

by from Lake Success, NY |

This is my second car that I've leased from Rich DeAngelo at Rallye BMW. Rich's approach to his customers is one of friendship & professionalism. Hands down the best sales person I've ever dealt with, and will ever want to deal with. Rich truly cares about his customers and takes pride in what he does. There was never any pressure, as I have experienced at other dealers, just good advise, and great service. I will definitely continue recommending Rallye to all friends and family that are interested in purchasing a new or used BMW.

I highly recommend Rallye BMW.

by from Long Island, NY |

Ie been getting cars from them since 2005 and theye kept me a satisfied customer ever since. Ie worked a lot with Richard DeAngelo and I got to tell you he really great at what he does. He always provided me with great information enabling me to make intelligent decisions. Richard is very professional and very experienced in sales and services. He taken good care of my needs, from little accessories to large items since Ie been working with him. I would never hesitate to send my friends/colleagues/clients to Richard. The Rallye staff is really great and they should all be commended on their professionalism. If you want to get a true BMW buying experience Rallye BMW is the place the go.

by jr

by from NEW YORK |

They have good prices on use cars. There buying procees is ok not the best need better customer service but they work with you and try to help you get into the car you want.