Infiniti of Manhattan

646 11th Ave, New York, NY 10036

Used 212-399-1900

Horrible service

by from New york city |

Perhaps a course on how to handle clients should be given to the entire service team immediately. I was treated as if, infiniti gave me my vehicle or I perhaps they think I WON it at a raffle. FYI I actually paid for it. I didn't plan on so many of the same reoccurring issues with this vehicle. I called twice and asked that a manager contact me being that I felt, so bad about how I was handled. I'm still waiting for a call back from the manager. Just a terrible experience no matter how you look at the situation. There is no excuse for poor service if your in the service industry. If people aren't interested in providing customer service then why take a job doing it... I'm sure they could find people willing to provide good quality customer service. I do it each and everyday & I enjoy IT. I will not refer anyone else to this dealership more importantly I LOOK FORWARD TO MY LEASE ENDING TO BE COMPLETELY DONE WITH THIS UNPROFESSIONAL GROUP OF PEOPLE.

June 23, 2014

Dear sir/madam, I apologize for any inconvenience that you feel you've experienced with our dealership. Our staff members never treat our clients with bad customer service and I would like to correct any mistakes for you. Please call me at, (888) 379-8199, so that I may have the opportunity to discuss and rectify your concerns. Jeff Zonen General Manager

proud owner

by from brooklyn |

i walked in off the street. they took care of me right away. Cristina Garcia is the best. i had my concept of car dealers. she changed that completely. she made me feel comfortable. and i walked out a proud owner of a new 2014 QX60. love it.

June 23, 2014

Hello Arnold, Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation! Don't forget that you can reach me at (888) 379-8199, if you ever need help answering a vehicle related question. Cristina Garcia

Sales representative are Liars

by from New York |

Sales representatives are liars. They told me wrong things to sale very expensive cars.

June 23, 2014

Hello Mr. Sorathiya, I'm sorry to see that you are unhappy with us. All of our Infiniti Product Specialists are trained to provide each and every customer with the best Sales experience that they can provide. At no point does this include lying to the customer. Our staff never takes a customer's intelligence for granted and treats them with the upmost respect and friendliness. If you feel that we can improve on anything, please contact me directly at, (888) 379-8199. Jeff Zonen General Manager

Avoid this Dealership!

by from New York, NY |

This dealership has a mixed history, but has definitely gone downhill. I leased a 2010 G37x from them and was solicited for a factory-sponsored early return and lease of a soon-to-be-discontinued 2013 G37x. The kicker was that I wouldn't have to pay excess mileage or damage on my old car and the monthly for the 2013 lease was considerably lower. My car was inspected by the dealer and I made the deal, including my having them write into the agreement that the dealer would pay any required payments or fees on the returned car. Nevertheless, three months after turning in the 2010, I was billed about $1500 for bumper damage, etc. The salesman apologized and promised to straighten it out. After numerous phone calls and assurances, nothing was done and Infinity turned it over to their collection service. My complaint to Infinity was bounced back to this dealer. The sales manager called me, apologized profusely, and promised to have it fixed "by tomorrow." Seven calls later, with the sales manager "not available" including at least one call where I recognized his voice, I gave up. To me, when a dealership hides from you, that's the worst. This is a shady operation. If you do decide to lease from them, be careful to check the lease factor and residual. They can and will try to fudge the lease factor if you don't know it. They will also give you a lease price with a lease from a leasor other than Infinity, which has disadvantages. An Infinity Lease will cost more. The service department is outrageously high priced for routine service and having your local mechanic service the car for one-third the price will not void the warranty as far as I know.

June 23, 2014

Dear sir/madam, I apologize for any inconvenience that you feel you've experienced while at our dealership. I can assure you that we never hide any fees from our customers, at any time. Please contact me directly at, (888) 379-8199, so that I could have the opportunity to correct any mistakes for you. Jeff Zonen General Manager

GREAT SERVCE

by from NEW YORK, N.Y |

Rodney was my salesman. I came in to see a used M35X and had a great experience. price was right no hidden fees and overall great deal. Rodney explained all details of my purchase so i was at ease and knew i made the right decision doing business with him and INFINITI. I will be returning to purchase a JX35 soon. Rodney and INFINITI are the right choice.

Amazing Services

by from New York, NY |

I had a very good experience at Infiniti of Manhattan. Everyone I worked with was attentive and worked with me in getting what I needed. Rodney was very helpful in getting me exactly what I wanted with regards to the car and monthly payments. I really appreciate the honesty and work he put in with me.

awesome service

by from Ny, Ny |

Mimi was my sales. and she was very nice and helpful and consent for customer. and everybody else in here are very nice. the service department works fast.

WOW..what great people

by from Tarrytown, NY |

After reading the reviews on this site, I was concerned about wasting my time and money at this dealership. What a pleasant experience! I had such an opposite experience than the negative ones that have been posted and felt my story had to be told. Everyone was courteous, professional and took as much time as I needed to help me with my decision. I never felt pressured and was given all of my options honestly and completely. I have been to many dealerships in search of the right car. Infiniti of Manhattan presented me with the best deal and I am so glad I purchased with them. I am sorry for those of you who do not agree, but I would strongly recommend this dealership!

What a great experience!

by from Scarsdale, NY |

I was uncertain as to whether or not I wanted to buy a pre-owned car or lease a new one. The selection was so great! After much discussion with the manager, I decided to purchase a pre-owned car. I was so pleased with the honest advice I received and was so happy with the car when I received it. Thank you to all of you at Infiniti of Manhattan. I would highly recommend you to all of my friends and family!

HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE

by from Williamsport, PA |

Agreed on a purchase price, rented a car to make the 3 hour trip, and discovered I was required to initial a bill of sale noting uspecified fees were required for the sale prior to being able to see the car. Upon doing paperwork, I was informed the balance of documents would be completed at a later date and I was asked to sign a power of attorney for them to sign for me. Upon seeing the "unspecified fees", they came to nearly $3000 over the purchase price. Additionally, they financed for me through Chase and informed me there was a finance fee based upon my credit score. My credit score is 770, and the finance fee came to their minimum amount - $450. Upon looking at the finance paperwork, they retrieved a 5.25% rate for me AFTER my $5000 deposit. Current rates are around 2% for the same loan. Of course, there's no grace period in NY for auto sales. Bottom line - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. LET 'EM GO BELLY UP!