Affordable Auto Credit

Affordable Auto Credit

4568 Gravois Ave, St. Louis, MO 63116

Used 888-815-2297

If You Work, You Drive!!!

Recommended Highly

by from Kirkwood |

Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful. Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful. Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful. Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful. Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful.

no follow up

by from st. louis, mo |

Contacted this dealer about a car I was interested in thinking they could help me with not so good credit. Ask questions! Wish buy here pay here was spelled out before even bothering to make contact. That criteria alone would have made me not even bother to contact them. But having said that, it was neither here nor there because after speaking with the dealer he was supposed to go look at the vehicle before I came up there to tell me if it had rust or had been smoked in because that was a deal breaker for me. Unfortunately for them, they never bothered to follow up and let me know. So that along with the reviews I read previously tells me I made the right choice to continue to look and having bought there would have been a mistake. So all worked out in the end.

great service

by from ofallon mo |

Overall this is the place to go if your on a budget everything was up to standards and they just pleasentvoverall

Good cars for great prices

by from stl mo |

recommend if your on a budget and looking for a good car.

Fast-great service

by from Belleville, IL |

Love this place. Will refer to friends and will return.

New location is excellent, original is aweful

by from St. Louis, Mo |

Scott at the new location was excellent, He wasn't pushy, he was extremely helpful and didn't push cars on me that I wasn't interested in. The cars were detailed and ready to sell. The facility was in great condition, which I would expect since they just opened. A week later I went to the original location. The salesman was extremely push and overbearing, even when I was trying to leave he was persistent and tried to get me to "just drive" one of the vehicles. Most of the vehicles he showed me had not even been cleaned yet. They were gross and I would never consider buying one of them. Make sure you check out the new location and avoid the old one. They are both on Gravois.

New location is great, home location is aweful.

by from St. Louis, MO |

I visited both locations near gravois. Scott at the new location seemed genuine. The cars were in decent condition and the facility was excellent. At the home location, things were not so great. The salesman was very pushy, the cars he showed me had not been cleaned yet. Nothing was good. I promptly tried to leave after arriving, but he was persistent on getting me to drive one of the vehicles.