Benton Nissan

1834 US-78, Oxford, AL 36203

New 866-935-9438
Used 866-306-4786
Service 866-783-1166

Your Friend in the Car Business!

Very Satisfied !!!!!!

by from Munford, Al |

My husband and I purchased our New 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 Sl from Benton Nissan. We were both very pleased with every one we came into contact with during our shopping. Each and everyone did their very best to help and make sure that we found what we wanted on the car that we chose to purchase. We have 3 kids , and no baby sitter on our shopping day , we had them with us and our sales lady (Beth) absolutely doted on our children and made them feel very special as well. The car it self is sooo much better than what I had imagined . I have owned one other Nissan in my 36 years, I have to tell you a lot has changed about Nissan in 20 years. This is the funnest car I have ever driven, the CVT transmission is wonderful. I was a little worried about ROOM with 3 kids. They have more room in the back seats than they have in our SUV!! If you are looking for a family car, but still want sporty and class. This is the car for you. If you are looking for someone to work with you in every way possible and feel like you are working with friends. Then Benton Nissan is the place for you!! Ask for Beth and Jason they are both GREAT!!!!

July 3, 2012

Jessica, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Your kids were amazing!! We had so much fun!! Can't wait to see you for your first oil change, and I hope you send your friends and family to see us! Thank you, Beth Hurt

Bad service after the sale

by from Oxford,Al. |

My brother bought a practically new Cadillac from Benton and wasn't ever contacted again. I buy and trade on a regular bases and am always contacted after the sell. Don't care much for after the sale. I also thought of trading my truck. Benton came on T.V. and made a claim he would lower your payment or give you 500 dollars. Well to make a long story short he couldn't and also couldn't come up with the cash. Sales lady states to me he is not in the business just to give away 500 dollars every time he can't make the deal. I say Benton needs to take care of his customers after the sale and do what he advertise or stay Off The T.V..

great facility and clean/but got a lemon

by from weaver,alabama |

i purshased a 2004 nissan maxama in april 2013..i asked the salesman if all the trade-in cars were serviced before they were offered for sale..he assured me they were...since i brought this vehicle i have had to have it tuned up..$375.00.might have to replace the timing chain.$1500...$2000...and the car needs struts...the salesman lied...and i would never go to benton nissan for another vehicle...i took him for his word and was lied to...being retired and a senior citizen on fixed income..this has been a burden.

Wonderful experience!!!

by from Piedmont al |

Just bought my first car today from Benton Nissan. My finance and I were very pleased with the experience and the willingness of everyone to help me find a good reliable vehicle in our price range. Brandon D. was very professional but down to earth and I will definitely recommend him personally to anyone who is looking to buy. Thank you all so much for helping me find my very own brand new car!!!

July 2, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, we do appreciate your business. Make sure you stop by and say hi when you bring your vehicle in for service. Let me know if I can help with anything else, and I would be appreciative of anyone you send my way.

Very Satisfied!!!!

by from Anniston Alabama |

My husband and I have purchased 2 vehicles from "Beth Hurt" at Benton Nissan in 2013 and both experiences have been wonderful. Although we have busy schedules, Beth was able to help us via text and e-mail, which made our experiences and satisfaction with Benton Nissan such a pleasure. We believe she truly went above and beyond to accommodate our schedule and do all that she possibly could. We will be back to buy more vehicles in the future from Beth and Benton Nissan.

July 2, 2013

Carolyn, Thank you SO much for giving me the opportunity to earn your business. I really appreciate you both, and I hope you enjoy both of your new vehicles.

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD

by from Chattanooga TN |

I bought my 2012 Titan on the internet through Benton. My contact Jessica Carter was amazing. We dealt and completed the whole deal by phone and internet. Jessica was as very friendly and helpful and if she didn't know the answer to a question she didn't guess she found out the answer. The best thing was after the deal was made, Jessica had my truck brought to me in Chattanooga TN,and the driver had all the paperwork which I signed and he took it and my trade in back with him. I would definitely use Jessica Carter and the Benton Nissan Team again. She made the whole experience a fun time. I recommend them to anyone looking for a Nissan.

May 13, 2013

We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We are very pleased that everything went smoothly. Please let us know if we can help in the future. Enjoy your new truck! =) Sincerely, Carrie Moore

THE BEST PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from OXFORD , ALABAMA |

OMG we Bought a car from the Oxford Dealership yesterday and i just want to say i have never been treating this way at a Car dealership in my life . THEY TREATED US LIKE FAMILY WE LAUGHED AND THEY MADE US FEEL GREAT AND GAVE US THE BEST DEAL WE GOT OUR CAR W/ NO DOWN PAYMENT AND VERY LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS I LOVE THIS PLACE AND EVERYONE THERE WAS THE NICE'S PEOPLE I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH IN MY LIFE AND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE BEST SALES LADY IN THE PLACE CARRIE MOORE

December 10, 2012

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to earn your business! We did have a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing you again. :) Your friend, Carrie Moore

It was a good experience at first....

by from Alabama |

The initial salesman was young but VERY nice and willing to do whatever he could to help us, he was leaving to go on a trip so he passed me off to someone else,the next guy came along who was a complete jerk. My husband was trying to ask a question and he actually told him to stop asking questions so we could sign the paper and then he would answer. We still walked out of there with a car why I don't know? Especially when I sat down to sign the papers and realized I was paying five hundred dollars over the sticker price. They were suppose to educate me on how everything works, but that didn't happen either. I have had to figure everything out myself, thank God I did my research on the car before I went. I bought an Altima from them when they were Family Nissan when Doug Calder was there and he was the BEST salesman I have ever encountered. Even the finance manager was very very pushy and almost wouldn't take no for an answer when I was declining all the extras. I love my Altima but I know good and well that I could have gotten a way better deal somewhere else now. The only reason I went there again was because of my first experience when it was family Nissan. I will not be that stupid again. I hope there service department is way better, if they are anything like the salesman I encountered I will NEVER buy a car from them.

December 10, 2012

I am very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. We will do everything we can to make sure this does not happen again. You will be very satisfied with our award winning service department. We look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever need anything at all, please do not hesitate to call me at 256-343-6190. Sincerely, Carrie Moore

Amazing customer service!!!!!

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

My husband and I made a decision to look for a new reliable vehicle. We went to a local dealership in our area, but could only get a vehicle if we had a cosigner. They couldn't work with me nor my husband's credit, which isn't that bad. We didn't really feel welcomed at that dealership either. I had heard alot about Benton Nissan on tv advertisements, and I decided to get in touch with them via their website. Beth Hurt, the internet mananger contacted me within 15 minutes after I submitted my request for a vehicle I was interested in. Another few minutes after our phone coversation, she called me back with great news that I was approved. That was great news for my husband and I, and he had just been praying and crying to God two days before we went to Oxford that He would move on our behalf, and he just told me that today. Beth was so awesome. She called us on the way to Oxford to make sure we were okay on the road, and when we arrived back in Tuscaloosa, she called just to make sure we made it back safely. When we arrived everyone was so nice. To make a long story short, we were very surprised to learn from Beth that TWO banks had approved us for loans. Simply amazing!!! We were so shocked. I wanted to shout, but couldn't. That's how happy I was. The vehicles we had were beginning to give us problems and my husband and I each need our own reliable vehicle. The vehicle that I had my heart on getting was not the vehicle that I drove away with (2013 Nissan Altima with 38 mpg); but the vehicle I drove away with was exactly what I needed (2013 Nissan Versa with 40 mpg). My husband also was able to get a good dependable vehicle, a 2009 Honda Accord Sedan, and we no longer have those other two vehicles in our possession. I have NEVER experience excellent customer service like that before. Beth is a caring and understanding salesperson, and my husband and I really appreciate her. God is so awesome and He has awesome people working at Benton Nissan :-)

November 11, 2012

That was so sweet!! Thank you so much!! You just made my day! If you need ANYTHING you have my number! Thanks Again!

Sentra

by from Oxford Alabama |

We came to Benton Nissan looking for a new car. We have had 2 Nissans and we were well pleased. Carrie had been calling us for a while about a new car so we decided to go see her. She made the whole experience easy to deal with and she also stayed well beyond closing time so that we could drive our new Nissan home that evening. Carrie also set it up for us to bring the car in for a complete detail and a free oil change. Carrie was very nice and a pleasure to deal with. We are very happy with our Nissan Sentra and with Carrie.

October 20, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and I am happy to hear that you love your new car. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to call me. Carrie Moore

great sales person

by from heflin al |

if you need to buy a nissan in east alabama, go to benton nissan in Oxford Al. and ask for beth hurt. I have had the pleasure of buying 4 auto's from her in the past 14 or 15 months. she takes care of it all. she works hard for your best deal possible.

October 23, 2012

Thanks Brian! It has been a pleasure working with you. I really appreciate your repeat business. Make sure you stop by and say hello when you come in for service. :) Beth