Car Cash

Car Cash

4373 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85711

Used 877-289-9086

Best service fabulous cars!

by from Mesa, Arizona |

So so happy with our experience at Car Cash!! Called a day before to check on a vehicle the work Ed even personally walked thru their lot to check stock on specific vehicles for me and then since I was traveling from over 1.5 hrs away he held the car I was interested in and made sure it was not sold until I drove down the next day to see it! Car was perfect!! So nice, super clean, test drive it too... The service from Ed was AMAZING!! So so nice!! the price was spot of to KBB and lover than most retail and I even made an offer lower than they were asking and the boss was happy to make the deal:-) overall great prices fantastic service from everyone working there and a wonderful car purchase!! So in love with it!

Can't read a map!

by from Flagstaff, AZ |

After my inquiry, the rep did get back to me in a timely manner. Very helpful in finding the car I wanted. HOWEVER, when they submitted the financing information, no one realized I lived half a state away!! After all the arrangements had been made, THEN they caught that I didn't qualify for financing from that lender. Learn some geography!! Will never do business like this again.

No customer service at all!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Did not respond to two requests for car's mileage (not listed) sent via cars.com. I wasn't in Tucson to just drive there and check the odometer. Then did not return a voice-mail message. Then, when I was back in Tucson, a sales person said she would call me right back with the mileage (she didn't check while I was on the phone despite giving her the stock number). She didn't. I called her back three times about an hour apart and she still hadn't checked and never did call me back. A day later, I finally got another sales person who told me right off from the top of his head that the car had been sold. What a waste of time: total lack of interest in providing missing information from the posting and lousy customer service.

Summer was Amazing

by from tucson, az |

Summer was a pleasure to deal with. She remained professional during my concerns. I would recommend customers to work with her. She is amazing

Buying a Car on Cars.com

by from Bisbee, Arizona |

If you want to get great service, use Cars.com. I found out everything I needed to buy the car I wanted. I have never seen a .com so quick and helpful. Try them out. You will be very satisfied with the result. I usually play the Devil's advocate-I didn't need to here. The salesperson was upfront about everything, prompt, and called me within minutes. EXCELLENT-try it! You won't be disappointed and they won't hassle you. They are very truthful, honest and prompt! Although I bought a vehicle elsewhere, I came close to buying their Honda.

Good customer service

by from tucson,az |

Recieved requested info via text in a timely manner.

no show

by from tucson az |

no one from Car Cash ever contacted me.I will not do business with company.

Horrible Customer Assistance

by from Tucson Az |

I applied to find out more information and never received any information back! They never e-mailed me about the cars or even a phone call! I was looking to buy 1 or 2 cars and they left me high and dry so there was no point in my going to their establishment. They lost my business fast and someone else is now making that profit.