Pioneer Motors

(0.0) 1 Reviews

3897 1-55 South, Jackson, MS 39212

Used 888-502-1225

1 of 1 review

Do not buy from this company.

by from Pearl, MS |

We purchased a car from them last year. We never received our title. We called them on several occasions and they said they were processing the paperwork. We even had the Mississippi department of revenue contact them on one occasion because they were not answering their phone. I believe they are avoiding our calls. We need to have our tag renewed, but we are not able to because they have not filed the paperwork. We paid them cash for the vehicle. The case is being investigated by the attorney general and the department of revenue. The process takes several months, in the mean time we will have a car we can not legally drive. I believe they have a maintenance man screening our calls, the owner is never in when we call; which is often. This has been a horrible experience. My daughter uses this car to drive to college in another part of the state. We were happy with the car, but this dealer is very dishonest. This experience has me wondering if they are doing something illegal. They have put us in a difficult position. I would not recommend them.

(1-1 of 1 review)