Stanley Chevrolet Kaufman

825 E Fair St, Kaufman, TX 75142

New 888-375-7581
Used 888-493-4953
Service 877-823-8540

Bring your family to ours!

Great Experience All Around

by from Kaufman, TX |

Salesman/finance were wonderful. Made process super easy. .

Great and very Clean facilities

by from Kaufman, TX |

Carmen, Sears, and Kelly did an awesome job--above and beyond the call of duty--they stayed with us until 8:30 to finish the sale!!

The best service

by from Kaufman, TX |

Overall positive experience with the dealership.. Sales person (Heather) was friendly, personable, engaging, and knowledgeable. Kelly, the finance assistant, was just as friendly, etc.. HOWEVER, she was unfamiliar with the "new" software and it took SEVERAL HOURS to get me processed. This part of the process was horrible.. It was such an inconvenience and almost a deal breaker.. I sat and sat and sat.. But, I love my pre-owned 2013 Dodge Charger, so I'm glad I toughed it out! God Bless!

Awesome Service

by from  Kaufman, TX |

THIS IS THE 2ND OCCASION I NEEDED SERVICE ON A COMPANY VEHICLE.rOBERT WAS EXTREMLY HELPFUL -HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TO PROCESS THRU ARI , AND TRANSPORT ME TO MY OFFICE LOCATION FROM THE DEALERSHIP. ROBERT HAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS, AS WELL AS THE KNOLEGE OF VEHICLE SERVICE THAT YOU WANT IF YOU ARE A CUSTOMER AND WHAT YOU ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE HERE AT STANLEY. I REPORTED TO MY VEHICLE MANAGEMENT COMPANY ARI THAT STANLEY IS THE PLACE WHEN I IN THE FUTURE WILL NEED SERVICE OR OIL CHANGES. ROBERT SHOULD BE STRONGLY COMMENDED FOR GIVING THIS CUSTOMER WHO HAS SERVICE HE DESIRES..."THE SERVICE HE DESERVES". DANNY TRANDOS ALSO WAS A GREAT HELP THE LAST TIME I CAME IN FOR SERVICE. THANK YOU STANLEY FOR A GREAT JOB!!! WADE EADIE- WEYERHAEUSER HIW NATIONAL OUTSIDE SALES MANAGER - 903-812-1143 WADE.EADIE@WEYERHAEUSER.COM

Very Good

by from Schaumburg,IL |

Ismael was very friendly, professional, and eased the stress of what buying a new car can sometimes bring. He was fast, but efficient, and very knowledgable about any questions I had. My family has bought close to 40 different cars from your dealership and because of service like Ismael's, we keep coming back.

Very good

by from Kaufman, TX  |

It was very friendly ron was great I will only buy from him

Not too thrilled

by from Scurry, TX |

We purchased a new car from Stanley Chev. after an online inquiry. I sent over all information request for approval & what-not explaining that we would not have alot of time to sit around the dealership waiting. When we got there, the sales lady was great but she asked for all of the information that I had already sent to her and of course, we ended up waiting & waiting. BTW....I guess it's because they are a small town dealership, not much of a selection if you are looking for something very particular. That bugs me but the REAL issue is this.....we traded in a car for our new purchase. I have received NUMEROUS calls from our old finance company that the pay-off still has not been done by Stanly Chev and I am told by the old finance co. that it is reflecting poorly against our credit. I called Stanley Chev finance dept & was told that they would "research" it & call me back. No call back. So I call again today & speak w/ the same guy....."oh, on of our employees was suppose to call you, she never did? I will tell her now to give you a call right now...." Guess what, still no call yet.....

Best of the Best

by from  Kaufman,TX |

I have bought two cars with Ron at Stanley Chevrolet and he had been great both times. He was professional and help guide me to make the best financial decision. No complaints

Excellent

by from Kaufman, TX |

Ron did what he said he was going to do. and they were treated very well

Good Job

by from  Kaufman,TX |

Been window shopping with Bobby for a year or more, always helpful and polite even though it was obvious I wasn't ready to buy yet. So when time to buy came around, I came back to Bobby.