ADI Autosport

1960 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014

Used 877-662-9554 Used 877-662-9554

Where Denver turns to for selection, value and price

Exceptional customer service, High Quality Cars

by from Aurora, co |

We have been searching for a certain suv for several years. All the dealerships we have been to have treated us like a commission sale and not a person. That was, until we found ADI AUTO SPORT. We were treated like family from the moment we walked in. It was so hard to choose from their selection, they have such beautiful, well maintained cars. I absolutely loved the honesty of the owner. He got us in a car that we loved and that fit our lifestyle. He wasn't just looking for a sale. I can say that as long as ADI Auto Sport is in business, they will forever have us as loyal customers. I recommend this amazing car dealership to everyone who is in the market for any kind of car. Make this your #1 stop when car hunting. It will save you a lot of time and energy. Its too bad that we can only give them 5 stars, because THEY ARE WORTH 10!!!!

Awesome car buying experience

by from Denver, Colorado |

I definitely agree with those who say it's a family experience. There was no pressure to purchase a vehicle, the salesmen as well as the owner took time out to show any and every vehicle possible that I was interested in. The lot had several options of well maintained vehicles, they were very honest, professional, friendly, full of integrity as well as character, and went above and beyond to help find the best rate possible to fit my needs and my budget. By far the best car buying experience ever and definitely will return to purchase future vehicles as well as let others know of this dealership for their vehicle purchase. Good job ADI, keep up the good work and may blessings continue to flow upon your business. Sincerely, Vicki!!!

Very good experience. Sons first car buying trip!

by from Castle Rock , CO |

My 20 year old son is looking for a 2006 Subaru WRX STI. He has done alot of research and wanted that specific year and model. ADI had a 2006 and a 2007. He called Mike at ADI and set up the appointment and my son asked me to join him. He already had values for his Jeep trade in and the cars being considered for purchase.I explained to Mike that this was my sons first car buying experience and I as there to help. We were allowed to test drive the vehicle and then allowed them to inspect the trade in for value. Mike offered his deal and allowed my son and I to discuss all the variables without interruption. In the end we could not get the numbers to a place where we felt comfortable. Mike even let us drive other cars on the lot as I attempted to get my son to make a more practical purchase. End the end Mike gave my son some advice, "listen to your father." How many salespersons say that! We left without any hassle and he invited us back anytime we wanted to see any vehicle. ADI has a GREAT selection of unique vehicles. Mike explained how they purchase, manage inventory and sell. Seemed very open and honest about everything. The vehicles were so nice I will definitely look at buying my next vehicle from ADI! Nice job guys!

Amazing Customer Care

by from Denver, Colorado |

Great customer care they took care of me and helped me out. Tom is an amazing guy, I will definitely recommend this dealer to everyone an anyone looking to buy a new or used car. If anything happens to the vehicle after purchase Tom will definitely take care of it and help you out. I'm really surprised and want to apologize for my review before this one it was my fault for not reaching out. Keep doing what you do best ADI.

New York Man

by from Aurora Co |

This was by FAR the BEST car buying experience I have ever had. I felt like family vs a guy that walked in purchase a car, not to mention the cars are awesome!!! They have gained a life long customer with me and I will tell all of my friends about them.

High Recommended Car Dealer

by from Denver, CO |

I worked with an individual named Rob. I traded in a 2013 Ford Raptor and a 2012 Ducati Monster for a 2010 Porsche Panamera. I was a little weary when it comes to used car salesman and high dollar vehicles, but Rob showed competence, patience, and was a great person to work with. I had multiple opportunities to test the integrity of ADI, and every time I was reassured. I am very happy with how things worked out.

Best Automotive Consultant/Dealership in Denver

by from Denver, CO |

Rob Reubenstein of Adi Autosport delivers a sky-high level of expertise, resources, and advisement. He also delivered the very rare car I had envisioned and was heart-set on. BMW 335i xdrive M-Sport coupe with manual transmission. This car seldom surfaces on the market and when it does, it's gone in an instant. The only reason I have one parked in my garage is because of Rob. Turns out unicorns do exist. You just need the right mind and eyes looking. As an auto-enthusiast, buying a new ride is exciting for me. It's a significant yet playful decision-making process. And Rob's not just a successful automotive dealer that puts the needs of his clients first. He's also a car guy. So he gets it. He understands the fun-factor...and the significance of finding and buying "the one." Adi Autosport has a killer facility. The storefront, guest lounge and office areas are all laced with class. The showroom and garage have high-ceilings and immaculate concrete floors. Sharp-looking whips are parked around the perimeter of the lot. It is easy to tell that ownership, and everyone that works at Adi: love cars, and love helping people who love cars. I am recommending Rob to anyone I know that is car shopping. The greatest customer-service I've ever experienced. And the best energy I've ever felt at a car dealership / brokerage. Very grateful. Many thanks.

Best Auto Dealership / Brokerage in Metro Denver

by from Denver, CO |

Rob Reubenstein of Adi Autosport delivers a sky-high level of expertise, resources, and advisement. He also delivered the very rare car I envisioned and was heart-set on. BMW 335i xdrive M-Sport coupe with manual transmission. This car seldom surfaces on the market and when it does, it's gone in an instant. The only reason I have one parked in my garage is because of Rob. Turns out unicorns do exist. You just need the right mind and eyes looking. As an auto-enthusiast, buying a new ride is exciting for me. It's a serious yet playful decision-making process. And Rob's not just a successful automotive dealer that puts the needs of his clients first. He's also a car guy. So he gets it. He understands the fun-factor...and the significance of finding and buying "the one." Adi Autosport has a killer facility. The storefront, guest lounge and office areas are all laced with class. The showroom and garage have high-ceilings and immaculate concrete floors. Sharp-looking whips are parked around the perimeter of the lot. It is easy to tell that ownership, and everyone that works at Adi: love cars, and love helping people who love cars.

Awesome Dealership

by from Sandy, Utah |

I purchased a 2007 Saab Aero from ADI sight unseen and over the phone. These guys held the car for me until I flew in from Salt Lake to pick it up. Here's where it went bad: the car nattery was dead and the door lock didnt work. Here's what they did: called a locksmith, opened the door and charged the battery. They said they would put a brand new battery in ot if I wanted. The salesman joined me for a testdrive so I could kick the tires until I knew everything was good. The owner of the dealership did conducted a safety inspection with me because they wanted me to feel comfortable driving this car 500 miles. Before I left, they detailed the car, checked tire pressure, and gave me two bottles of water for the road. The people at the dealership were extremely nice and honest. They made me feel like my business was important. I woud do business with them again. The only thing they could have done better: picked me up from the airport or sent a car to get me since i did buy a car. Also, they charged me a fealer fee but this was included in the advertised price ao it wasnt a surprise. Normally, i would get angry at the dealer fee, but the price was just too good for me to care. These guys are great. I give them five stars and i hate sales people.

Superior customer service: Rob with ADI Autosport

by from Rangely, CO |

Recently my husband and I embarked on a journey to purchase a new vehicle for me. We came across an excellent deal on a used Jeep Grand Cherokee ADI Autosport was advertising on their website. We conveyed to Rob what we wanted, what we could do and gave him all of our pertinent financial information in order to procure the vehicle. He took the information and came back to us within 24 hours with exactly what we'd requested! We had never experienced anything like this in the industry! Professionalism, honesty, integrity: no games. WOW!! We SO appreciate that!!