Theis Motor Company

Theis Motor Company

9011 Reading Rd., Reading, OH 45215

Used 888-223-8221

Current Special 1.99% on all 2010+ Vehicles for 60 Months! Call Mike at 513-532-2774.

Refreshingly pleasant experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

They're family-owned and operated for decades, and it shows (in all the right ways). AND they offer TRULY competitive financing, which is not the case (at least in the "fine print") with other major, LOCAL dealers. Friendly, straightforward, helpful and not out to waste our time--they made the buying process easy and painless. Plus, they're just likable folks. That's a refreshing change of pace when it comes to buying cars. "All car salesman are nice to you," you might say. OK. True enough. But this family is not "selling" as much as they are helping you make a purchase. And it's not a small one when you buy a car. The Theis family is operating in a trusting AND trustworthy manner. No sideways talking, no confusion and simple, easy discussion(s). You outshine the major (and medium) dealers in every way. THANK YOU!

November 22, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. We try to treat people the way we would want to be treated. I hope we can serve your family in the future.

Trust, integrity, and follow through

by from Wyoming, OHIO |

Rarely do you find a business with this level of attention to service, satisfaction, and price. From brake service on one car to a mirror replacement on another - where they continually followed up to see that I was happy - these guys bring family and community values to their shop every day.

June 29, 2013

It is great to here from one of our mechanical customers. Thank you for the kind words and for allowing us to serve you. We are a full service mechanical repair shop and have been serving the Cincinnati area since 1929.

Great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Wellington,Ohio |

I drove 3 1/2 hours to buy a truck. The truck was exactly as described. Both Mike and Mike were very friendly and knowledgeable during our numerous telephone conversations. When we arrived, we felt right at home. We had one minor issue after we arrived back home with the truck and they took care of it immediately! I highly recommend this dealership! I would buy again from them.

April 21, 2013

I am glad we pleased you and hope we can do business in the future.

Small business, very friendly family owned.

by from Batavia, Ohio |

Everyone was very friendly and there was absolutely no pressure to buy a car from them. I strongly recommend them.

February 14, 2013

Thank you for the great review. I hope we can serve you in the future.

Nice Family Buisness

by from Cincinnati |

They have great cars that have a new feel (very clean and they do any maint. That is needed). The whole family basically runs the business (has been since the 20's). The lot is cramped is the only negative but doesn't affect your buying experience. Huge bonus was talking price directly with the owner...no "I have to check with.....". The best small dealer I have been to.

January 10, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We are small but we will treat you like family.