Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Great Experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

My husband and I just leased a 2012 LaCrosse from Nolan Crum. We had absolutely the best car shopping experience at Ed Martin - Buick. Everyone was friendly, professional, and respectful. Nolan actually listened to us and helped us find the best option for our family! He was fantastic! It is definately worth the trip.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Carmel, IN |

Because her lease was about to expire, my fiancé Lauren and I were looking for our first car together. We did most of our searching on cars.com, which led us to a 2010 Ford Escape at Ed Martin. Each time we entered the dealership (about 5 times total because of our decision making process, not because of the dealership), we were greeted, asked if we wanted anything to drink, and quickly set up with our sales consultant Nolan Crum. Nolan was incredibly helpful, educating Lauren and myself on both the benefits and drawbacks to not only the Escape, but other cars that fit our needs. We never felt pressured or uncomfortable during the process, and never had the feeling that we were "being sold" on something we didn't want. It was truly a buying process for us. At our request, Nolan even brought in vehicles from other Ed Martin dealerships for us to test drive. We were allowed to take the vehicles overnight to see how they would fit our driving needs. He even worked with another member of the staff, Bryce, to accommodate us on his day off. A few days later, once we had made our decision, Nolan set us up with Brian to work out our financing, and we were again educated with options that allowed us to make a decision that worked for us. We drove off the lot with a 2013 Chevy Captiva (a car neither of us knew existed before our visit) for a fair price, with a great warranty, and financing that made sense for our budget. While it may sound cliché, we really felt like we were buying from friends. We will not only go back to Ed Martin and work with Nolan again in the future, but we'll recommend both to others in the market for a new or used car, even if it's not a Buick or GMC vehicle. I'm certain that those who walk into the dealership and talk to a member of the sales team, especially Nolan, will walk out the same way Lauren and I did: thrilled with our new car and the experience that went into buying it!

Service On My Car/This is why I always return

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Always a friendly group of service folks.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Ed Martin Buick and all the staff were incredibly welcoming, courteous and helpful. My sales agent, Jim, was incredible. He was patient, knowledgable, and did not pressure me. The entire process was painless and enjoyable! The facilities are bright and clean. All this wrapped up together made this an experience I will remember and lead me back to Ed Martin.

Ed Martin Buick GMC 98th & Michigan Rd Dealership

by from Indianapolis |

I haven't been in a friendlier dealership. The service area, waiting area and the showroom are all clean, shiny and well maintained. All the people are very polite and informative.

mr. Robery

by from Indianapolis In. |

Ed Martin completely understands customers needs and helps attain

Recent service review.

by from Fishers, IN |

My customer service agent always goes out of her way to accommodate my requests and need for scheduled service. The work is always done on time or within reason and if there are delays i am told in advance.

Made my first time car buying experience a breeze

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Bryce was excellent. Maintained his professionalism throughout the whole process.

Used to be a BMW fan, not anymore....

by from Zionsville, Indiana |

Prior to my Buick Enclave, I had a BMW X5. The customer service at Ed Martin Buick puts BMW to shame. The staff all go out of their way to make sure you get what you need and know what to expect. Prompt, courteous, friendly. I will NEVER buy another BMW, but I will buy another Buick...

mr

by from indianapolis IN |

Overall experience ok

Ed Martin Buick GMC responded to this review

April 30, 2014

Mr. Tom, Thank you for sharing your recent purchase experience with us! I am happy to hear our staff provided you with the outstanding Customer Service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. I'm thrilled you enjoyed our simple, no hassle buying process, and feel our newly remodeled, state of the art facilities are worthy of 5 stars. However, I would like to discuss any matters there may be as to why your overall experience at Ed Martin did not meet or exceed your expectations. Please call or email me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss any matters there may be. Thank you in advance. Best, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com or 317.872.9896

Fantastic experience!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

After viewing some used car possibilities on cars.com, I found a vehicle that appeared to be perfect for our needs. I contacted the dealership and began working with Rich Santomassino. Rich was helpful, courteous, informative, and not pushy. He answered all my questions and helped us arrive at a great price for a great car. My wife and I drove down from Grand Rapids, MI to complete the deal and found RIch and the entire staff to be friendly and professional. We are very happy with our new car and enthusiastically recommend Rich and Ed Martin Buick GMC!