Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Great Experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

My husband and I just leased a 2012 LaCrosse from Nolan Crum. We had absolutely the best car shopping experience at Ed Martin - Buick. Everyone was friendly, professional, and respectful. Nolan actually listened to us and helped us find the best option for our family! He was fantastic! It is definately worth the trip.

Car Shopping!

by from Lafayette, IN |

I contacted the dealership to inquire about a car that was listed and received an almost immediate return call! Brenda Robbins was extremely helpful and was willing to go above and beyond MY expectations to help me from a distance. She offered several different methods to contact her at my convenience - not hers - and that was greatly appreciated. As it turned out, I did not purchase from Ed Martin Buick GMC, but I would still refer folks to contact Brenda for their automotive needs.

Very good customer service....very professional .

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Best customer service we've ever had....we had an appointment, the car was promised to be ready in an hour, and it was....the service man explained to us what was done, and, we received A-1 Customer service.....the waiting room was nice, and clean, serving hot coffee, and snacks....a wonderful place to accomodate us....they also offered services to drop us off, and pick us up.....

Happy with our purchase

by from Brownsburg,In |

We bought a new car from Rob Wolf at Ed Martin GMC and were very happy.

lied to us on several counts then deny it

by from indianapolis indiana |

My wife and I bought a used car from Ed Martin in Carmel Indiana. The salesman supposedly set up a time for us to come in and pick up the car we were purchasing. That did not happen. When we arrived he told us we were next and an hour later no one was even around to see if we had been helped yet. We asked if we expedite the process by changing our stuff into our own vehicle while they were doing something else. Then they did not want to give us our own plate off our car. Our salesperson told us the service dept had closed already so they could not do it. We noticed that they had gotten the plate off the car that we were purchasing ok so I demanded it be taken off before we left. We asked about buying an extended warranty since it was a 2002 model and they talked us out of it. The salesman said that it was so well taken care of it should go at least 5 years. The salesman let us talk to another coworker who used to sell warranties for the dealership and we let him talk us out of buying an extended warranty. He said that Ed Martin would back it up rather than lose customers. We believed this. Now that something has wrong with the vehicle, they do not want to honor what they said. The general manager I spoke with over the phone is now lying for the other people saying that "they would never talk someone out of buying an extended warranty. The said they would rather eat a bigger loss by buying it back re-fixing it and selling it for a loss than making us as a customer happy.

Recall appt. made, no part avail. when I showed up

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I called on 8/27 and set an appointment for my vehicle following a recall notice I received. The appointment was set to replace the faulty part within the ignition system and I was told it could take 2 hours to replace. I made the appointment for 8:30am on 9/4. I showed up this morning, they checked in my vehicle, so I made my way into their very nice/clean waiting room and helped myself to their free coffee. 15 minutes later, my name was called and was told that my car was ready. I asked if it was done and the gentleman told me the part that will be replaced wasn't in stock and needed to be special ordered. They were unable to tell me how long it will take for that part to arrive. They said it could be 2 days and it could be 2 months. The service team member said that they would call me when it comes in and I have a hard time believing that will actually occur. The gentleman that called my name to let me know that my car was ready made it a point to tell me there was no charge to me for today. What were you going to charge me for, the GM covered recall part/labor or wasting my time? Unreal that they didn't have the part after I called and set the appointment and that they were unable to estimate a time when the part would come in. Very disappointed and a lot of time lost on my end.

Will Buy a car from them again!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I just picked up my 2014 Buick Lacrosse from the dealership and am completely elated at my experience with this dealership. They found me the exact car I wanted, and helped me with the purchase. They were attentive to my needs, not pushy at all and worked with me to get an amazing deal. I would recommend both Bryce Toll and Jeff Alcorn to anyone looking for a vehicle. They even let me drive the car down to make sure it fit in my garage. I wish there were more people in this industry like them. Thank you again for everything!

Our leasing experience

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Our experience in exchanging a 4 yr old leased vehicle of a different manufacturer for a 2014 Buick Encore was handled very professionally and at our pace. Our Sales Rep., Rich Santomassino, was expert at guiding our selection process into the right vehicle for our needs and wants. We had numerous family issues going on at the same time and Rich never pressured us into making a wrong decision. He was very patient in listening to our comments and using them to guide us into the correct vehicle. Rich answered all our questions quickly and knowledgeably. The business paperwork was handled very professionally by Nolan, with the goal of making us happy and pleased with their efforts to get us the best end result possible. We drove off the lot very happy in our new Encore, and we are happy we came there for our new auto.

Driving Our Dream Car!

by from Avon, IN |

We began our car search with a competitor, but when we took our search to Ed Martin, Brenda worked tirelessly to match us up with the car of our dreams and we ended up getting a much better deal than we would have at the other place! She listened to our needs and took the time to ensure we were happy with our choice. This was our first experience with Ed Martin and it won't be the last. Great service - thank you!

New Acadia

by from Hamilton County IN |

Jim Arney did a great job finding the Acadia I wanted and sealed the deal with his willingness to go the extra mile. Ask for Jim if you are in the market for a new car.

GMC Acadia