Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715 New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506 Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715 Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Great Experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

My husband and I just leased a 2012 LaCrosse from Nolan Crum. We had absolutely the best car shopping experience at Ed Martin - Buick. Everyone was friendly, professional, and respectful. Nolan actually listened to us and helped us find the best option for our family! He was fantastic! It is definately worth the trip.

Great Experience - Rich and Pete were Excellent!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I had a great experience purchasing a car from Ed Martin Buick and GMC, I had spoke with Pete, the sales manager, earlier in the week and notified him that I would be coming up from Cincinnati to look at a car. When I pulled up the car was put right in front of the dealership. The weather was poor and I was not thrilled about possibly purchasing a car in the rain, but Pete and Rich were very accommodating and allowed me to view the car in the service garage after it had been wiped off. I dealt with Rich for most of the deal and he was extremely professional and courteous. He went the extra mile to make sure I would be happy with the car, even getting one of the service employees to work on an adhesive spot that was on the door frame. I would definitely recommend dealing with Rich and purchasing a car from this dealership to anyone that is interested in one of their vehicles.

Buick

by from Indianapolis,In. |

I like Ed Martin very much, I will take my car there when ever I need to.

Inconsistent information and customer service

by from Indianapolis |

I started out on a chat on Friday 3/20/15 on the dealership website. I was told that there were no scheduled appointments, but to call at 9am on Saturday to see if I would be able to bring my car in for service. On Saturday, the main switchboard was answered, but no on answered in the service area. The call rolled back to the main switchboard. That person took my phone number and indicated that someone from service would call me back. An hour later no one had called me.

Audi A6 Buying Experience - Audi Plano

by from Allen Texas |

Great service from Richard Gouhin. It had been 14 years since purchasing a vehicle so I was a little nervous. Fortunately the experience was great and there was none of the typical sales pressure. However, I was approached with an offer that was even lower than where I wanted to be on the purchase. If you go here to purchase please ask for Richard because you will experience a no pressure honest pricing. I am worried about the reviews that I read around the service so I am hopeful that I will not have similar experiences in the future.

Office Associate

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I love this dealership because of how I was greeted when I first walked in the door. The salesperson made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted and explained everything to me in detail. Never felt pressured into buying anything except for what I showed him on the lot. The car is awesome and each time I go for maintenance, all service reps know me by name and has always been so polite and helpful. Great team!

Car Shopping!

by from Lafayette, IN |

I contacted the dealership to inquire about a car that was listed and received an almost immediate return call! Brenda Robbins was extremely helpful and was willing to go above and beyond MY expectations to help me from a distance. She offered several different methods to contact her at my convenience - not hers - and that was greatly appreciated. As it turned out, I did not purchase from Ed Martin Buick GMC, but I would still refer folks to contact Brenda for their automotive needs.

Very good customer service....very professional .

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Best customer service we've ever had....we had an appointment, the car was promised to be ready in an hour, and it was....the service man explained to us what was done, and, we received A-1 Customer service.....the waiting room was nice, and clean, serving hot coffee, and snacks....a wonderful place to accomodate us....they also offered services to drop us off, and pick us up.....

Happy with our purchase

by from Brownsburg,In |

We bought a new car from Rob Wolf at Ed Martin GMC and were very happy.

lied to us on several counts then deny it

by from indianapolis indiana |

My wife and I bought a used car from Ed Martin in Carmel Indiana. The salesman supposedly set up a time for us to come in and pick up the car we were purchasing. That did not happen. When we arrived he told us we were next and an hour later no one was even around to see if we had been helped yet. We asked if we expedite the process by changing our stuff into our own vehicle while they were doing something else. Then they did not want to give us our own plate off our car. Our salesperson told us the service dept had closed already so they could not do it. We noticed that they had gotten the plate off the car that we were purchasing ok so I demanded it be taken off before we left. We asked about buying an extended warranty since it was a 2002 model and they talked us out of it. The salesman said that it was so well taken care of it should go at least 5 years. The salesman let us talk to another coworker who used to sell warranties for the dealership and we let him talk us out of buying an extended warranty. He said that Ed Martin would back it up rather than lose customers. We believed this. Now that something has wrong with the vehicle, they do not want to honor what they said. The general manager I spoke with over the phone is now lying for the other people saying that "they would never talk someone out of buying an extended warranty. The said they would rather eat a bigger loss by buying it back re-fixing it and selling it for a loss than making us as a customer happy.