Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Recall appt. made, no part avail. when I showed up

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I called on 8/27 and set an appointment for my vehicle following a recall notice I received. The appointment was set to replace the faulty part within the ignition system and I was told it could take 2 hours to replace. I made the appointment for 8:30am on 9/4. I showed up this morning, they checked in my vehicle, so I made my way into their very nice/clean waiting room and helped myself to their free coffee. 15 minutes later, my name was called and was told that my car was ready. I asked if it was done and the gentleman told me the part that will be replaced wasn't in stock and needed to be special ordered. They were unable to tell me how long it will take for that part to arrive. They said it could be 2 days and it could be 2 months. The service team member said that they would call me when it comes in and I have a hard time believing that will actually occur. The gentleman that called my name to let me know that my car was ready made it a point to tell me there was no charge to me for today. What were you going to charge me for, the GM covered recall part/labor or wasting my time? Unreal that they didn't have the part after I called and set the appointment and that they were unable to estimate a time when the part would come in. Very disappointed and a lot of time lost on my end.

Great repair shop & service area your 5***** 's

by from Danville, IN |

Your facility was warm, very clean and knowleadgeable staff. Your service people kept me aware of everything there were doing to my truck and how long it would take. I was impressed with your waiting area it was very clean and you offered a large amount of refreshments. I was very impressed with your shop and how clean it was along with your staff working on my truck, you don;'t see many facilites where you could eat off the floors of there shops. Your prices were very good and i was very happy with the outcome of my repairs. Thank you for all that was done here and I will be taking my truck there again in the future.!

Ed Martin Buick GMC Review

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have been happy with the treatment and service I've found at Ed Martin GMC. Diane Schiver is a great service advisor and keeps a check on service to my car and what may need servicing. Also, as a woman, sometimes I've had service people try to take advanatage, thinking I know very little about cars. I've never felt any distrust of the employees at Ed Martin. I have spoken several times to friends about their service and recommend them when someone is thinking of buying a new car.

Service On My Car/This is why I always return

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Always a friendly group of service folks.

Ed Martin Buick GMC 98th & Michigan Rd Dealership

by from Indianapolis |

I haven't been in a friendlier dealership. The service area, waiting area and the showroom are all clean, shiny and well maintained. All the people are very polite and informative.

Recent service review.

by from Fishers, IN |

My customer service agent always goes out of her way to accommodate my requests and need for scheduled service. The work is always done on time or within reason and if there are delays i am told in advance.

Used to be a BMW fan, not anymore....

by from Zionsville, Indiana |

Prior to my Buick Enclave, I had a BMW X5. The customer service at Ed Martin Buick puts BMW to shame. The staff all go out of their way to make sure you get what you need and know what to expect. Prompt, courteous, friendly. I will NEVER buy another BMW, but I will buy another Buick...

Best dealership in Indy

by from Lizton. In |

Nicest people in a dealership by far!!! Fantastic customer service. Great sales people and service dept

Car service

by from INDIANAPOLIS |

I enjoy going to Ed Martin dealership. When purchasing my car they worked with me in giving me the best price. When it's time to have it serviced, I take my car in and the repair/service time is very reasonable.The people at the service desk greet you and take interest in making sure your car is getting the best service repair needed. If possible, they'll give you an estimate on what some of the repairs might cost; this I like, so I'll know what to look for when my car is finished. They never do any unexpected repair(s) that you did not request without bringing the issue to your attention. The dealership also offers courtesy transportation if you choose not to wait. I would definitely recommend my friends to try Ed Martin.. They won me over!

Friendly Service

by from Indianapolis, In |

I purchased my Yukon a year ago and this is the only place I go to get my service done. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They are willing to help in anyway they can. And also I loved the fact that when I have to take my kids with me being a single mother they have an area just for them. My kids love it.