Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Inconsistent information and customer service

by from Indianapolis |

I started out on a chat on Friday 3/20/15 on the dealership website. I was told that there were no scheduled appointments, but to call at 9am on Saturday to see if I would be able to bring my car in for service. On Saturday, the main switchboard was answered, but no on answered in the service area. The call rolled back to the main switchboard. That person took my phone number and indicated that someone from service would call me back. An hour later no one had called me.

Very good customer service....very professional .

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Best customer service we've ever had....we had an appointment, the car was promised to be ready in an hour, and it was....the service man explained to us what was done, and, we received A-1 Customer service.....the waiting room was nice, and clean, serving hot coffee, and snacks....a wonderful place to accomodate us....they also offered services to drop us off, and pick us up.....

Recall appt. made, no part avail. when I showed up

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I called on 8/27 and set an appointment for my vehicle following a recall notice I received. The appointment was set to replace the faulty part within the ignition system and I was told it could take 2 hours to replace. I made the appointment for 8:30am on 9/4. I showed up this morning, they checked in my vehicle, so I made my way into their very nice/clean waiting room and helped myself to their free coffee. 15 minutes later, my name was called and was told that my car was ready. I asked if it was done and the gentleman told me the part that will be replaced wasn't in stock and needed to be special ordered. They were unable to tell me how long it will take for that part to arrive. They said it could be 2 days and it could be 2 months. The service team member said that they would call me when it comes in and I have a hard time believing that will actually occur. The gentleman that called my name to let me know that my car was ready made it a point to tell me there was no charge to me for today. What were you going to charge me for, the GM covered recall part/labor or wasting my time? Unreal that they didn't have the part after I called and set the appointment and that they were unable to estimate a time when the part would come in. Very disappointed and a lot of time lost on my end.

Great repair shop & service area your 5***** 's

by from Danville, IN |

Your facility was warm, very clean and knowleadgeable staff. Your service people kept me aware of everything there were doing to my truck and how long it would take. I was impressed with your waiting area it was very clean and you offered a large amount of refreshments. I was very impressed with your shop and how clean it was along with your staff working on my truck, you don;'t see many facilites where you could eat off the floors of there shops. Your prices were very good and i was very happy with the outcome of my repairs. Thank you for all that was done here and I will be taking my truck there again in the future.!

Ed Martin Buick GMC Review

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have been happy with the treatment and service I've found at Ed Martin GMC. Diane Schiver is a great service advisor and keeps a check on service to my car and what may need servicing. Also, as a woman, sometimes I've had service people try to take advanatage, thinking I know very little about cars. I've never felt any distrust of the employees at Ed Martin. I have spoken several times to friends about their service and recommend them when someone is thinking of buying a new car.

Service On My Car/This is why I always return

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Always a friendly group of service folks.

Ed Martin Buick GMC 98th & Michigan Rd Dealership

by from Indianapolis |

I haven't been in a friendlier dealership. The service area, waiting area and the showroom are all clean, shiny and well maintained. All the people are very polite and informative.

Recent service review.

by from Fishers, IN |

My customer service agent always goes out of her way to accommodate my requests and need for scheduled service. The work is always done on time or within reason and if there are delays i am told in advance.

Used to be a BMW fan, not anymore....

by from Zionsville, Indiana |

Prior to my Buick Enclave, I had a BMW X5. The customer service at Ed Martin Buick puts BMW to shame. The staff all go out of their way to make sure you get what you need and know what to expect. Prompt, courteous, friendly. I will NEVER buy another BMW, but I will buy another Buick...

Best dealership in Indy

by from Lizton. In |

Nicest people in a dealership by far!!! Fantastic customer service. Great sales people and service dept