Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Best dealership in Indy

by from Lizton. In |

Nicest people in a dealership by far!!! Fantastic customer service. Great sales people and service dept

Car service

by from INDIANAPOLIS |

I enjoy going to Ed Martin dealership. When purchasing my car they worked with me in giving me the best price. When it's time to have it serviced, I take my car in and the repair/service time is very reasonable.The people at the service desk greet you and take interest in making sure your car is getting the best service repair needed. If possible, they'll give you an estimate on what some of the repairs might cost; this I like, so I'll know what to look for when my car is finished. They never do any unexpected repair(s) that you did not request without bringing the issue to your attention. The dealership also offers courtesy transportation if you choose not to wait. I would definitely recommend my friends to try Ed Martin.. They won me over!

Friendly Service

by from Indianapolis, In |

I purchased my Yukon a year ago and this is the only place I go to get my service done. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They are willing to help in anyway they can. And also I loved the fact that when I have to take my kids with me being a single mother they have an area just for them. My kids love it.

"Great service in my time of need!"

by from Indianapolis, IN |

While I was on the road my Buick stopped running. I was really in a jam. I called Ed Martin and was transferred to the Service Department. Service Rep. Diane answered the phone, I told her of my problem, she told me not to worry. She had a tow truck to my location within minutes. My car was towed back to Ed Martin for repairs. My car was repaired and ready to pickup the next day. Thanks Ed Martin, and Service Rep. Diane for your help in my time of need.

Service Repair

by from Louisville, KY |

I live in Louisville, KY. I was driving through Indianapolis when the car power shut down. I drove in the blinding snow 15 MPH and pulled into your facility. Carol Mooney introduced herself to me - having never met her previously (obviously) - and I was amazed at her compassion, thoroughness to every detail, honesty and ability to "cut to the chase" to get the car problem corrected that evening, so I could proceed on my journey. Having been in leadership positions all my life, it was quite obvious Carol was both a leader and able to get the team to produce the needed results in as short of time as possible. Bottom line: she is the best service manager I have ever worked with in solving a problem with a no-nonsense attitude. Absolutely SUPERB!!!!

Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Everyone in the service department has always worked with both my husband and I to find the issue, resolve the problem and correct it in a timely manner. We both own a Buick Lacrosse and love them. Thank you, Diane and Amy, all of you make a wonderful team at Ed Martin Buick. We always know you will be there for us.

great service, waiting area is excellent

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

The service reps are extremely service oriented. They always make you feel like you're important even though I have an old car which I did not purchase there.

Oil change.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Work was done fast and properly. Only negative was that at check-in I was asked if I wanted the vehicle washed. I said "Sure". When I got to the vehicle, it had not been washed. It was going to snow that day, so it was not a big deal, but a little disappointing.

Prompt and efficient service techs

by from Indpls, IN |

I spoke to Amy about an issue I had with my car 15 minutes before you closed one evening. We chatted and she asked me to bring it in the next morning. I did and she had the problem identified and me in a courtesy vehicle within an hour! I was very pleased that she had me on my way so I wasn't wasting my day sitting in the lounge. Very impressive!

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I made my appointment in advance and Amy the Service rep was prepared and ready to assist me with a friendly hello and welcome. She made sure the work was completed timely and my car was washed. Thank you for your hospitable attitude and great service.

Ed Martin Buick GMC responded to this review

December 5, 2013

Thank you for sharing with us, Chris! We're glad to learn that Amy was an asset to you during your service visit. She's truly a remarkable member of our team who regularly exemplifies our commitment to quality customer care. We hope that your experience with her gives you a reason to return for future needs and look forward to working with you at that time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out our team and if you haven't, visit our Facebook page for special offers! Have a great rest of your week, Ric McCoy, GM - rmccoy@edmartin.com