Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Excellent Dealership . . .Recommend highly

by from Carmel, IN |

I went to the dealership to investigate an advertised lease . . .knowing that car dealers seldom had the level of car in stock that the ad promoted. I was more than pleasantly surprised when I found out they had the base model in stock, it was loaded with features, it came with lots of extras (2 years of XM, 2 years of On-Star, and 2 years of maintenance) and that the car was appealing. I was treated well, offered to take the car overnight, and given a tour of the facility. Rob, the salesman who handled my transaction, was knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and fun. I would highly recommend a visit to this dealership if you are looking for a new GMC or Buick. And if you aren't familiar with the Buick lineup, I recommend you investigate them now . . .they are truly, 'not your father's Buick'.

June 19, 2013

Thank you for writing this wonderful review of our dealership, Kevin! We are happy to hear you were given 5-star worthy service when you did business with us. We are happy to know that Rob made you feel at home at our dealership and helped you find your perfect vehicle. Enjoy driving your new Buick, and we look forward to continuing this business relationship. For updates and specials, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter. Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

Best experience!

by from Carmel, IN |

I just had the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. My salesman Keith was awesome. I was able to negotiate without the typical salesman cliche statements or pressure. He was available for questions prior to my coming in and it made my experience very comfortable. Even Finance was comfortable (rare). I leased, and everything was explained clearly without ambiguity or pressure. All-in-all the best experience! I will definitely be coming back when my lease is up.

June 13, 2013

Karen, thanks for writing this great review for Keith! We're happy to know that he was helpful to you during the lease of your new car. We appreciate your business and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again! Be sure to check out all of the great deals we have to our service department on Facebook and Twitter. Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

Repeaters

by from Carmel, IN |

We have just finished purchasing our second car, both GMC Acadias, from Ed Martin Buick GMC. Our salesman, Rich S., went above and beyond to meet and then exceed our expectations. He kept us informed every step of the way. He understood our car buying needs and worked diligently to fulfill them. That is why we have gone back a second time-great car, great dealer, and fabulous salesman.

June 8, 2013

Thank you so much for visiting Ed Martin Buick GMC! Our team's top goal is to provide a hassle-free, fun car buying experience. We are glad to hear Rich's great customer service helped make this happen during your visit. Enjoy your new GMC Acadia, happy driving! We hope to see you again soon, and in the meantime, please find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date with our new service specials and more. Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

Repair

by from Chicago, IL |

Service is good but sometimes the service consultants forget some of the questions I ask them. LIke I still didn't get an explanation or monthly price, etc on the extended warranty?

June 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback regarding your recent visit to our dealership. Our team works very hard to make sure every customer's experience is next-level, and I apologize if that is not how you perceived your time here. I would like to discuss the matter further, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

Exact vehicle I wanted, no hassle

by from Zionsville, IN |

I walked onto the dealership lot knowing exactly what I wanted. Within 5 minutes, I was driving it...a beautiful black on black Acadia Denali. Mike, my sales associate, knew the vehicle very well and was able to make me familiar with it very quickly. Within 24 hours, I drove off the lot in my brand new truck. Will definitely go back to Ed Martin for future purchases!

June 8, 2013

Kimberly, our dealership thanks you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to have you visit our dealership. We have a great team that works diligently to make sure every customer feels like family. It's great to hear that happened during your time with Mike, and we appreciate your recognition of his superior service. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else, enjoy your new Denali! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of great service specials! Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

Awesome experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

I was absolutely dreading the purchase of a new car because of my lack of car knowledge and the high pressure stigma that goes with car sales people! I am thrilled to tell you that Ric and Brenda absolutely made purchasing my Buick encore an absolute delightful experience. Their customer service was absolutely stellar!! I have already recommended them as well as Ed Martin to several co-workers.

June 8, 2013

On behalf of the entire team, I would like thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We have built a team truly focused on providing the best customer service, and it's great knowing your time with our team reflected this. Please do let us know if we can do anything for you in the future, enjoy your new car! Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter! Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

5 STAR

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Our salesperson Rich, was very helpful. He understood that this was about us and what we needed/wanted and went out of his way to get us exactly that. He came in on his day off to pick up the vehicle we chose and bring it back to the dealership. He kept his patience with us as we talked back and forth. Went over the options of the vehicle and made sure that we were 100% satisfied. I would not hesitate to send anyone over to Ed Martin for anything. Thanks Rich, Ric (Gen Manager) for your help.

Great Experience!

by from Lafayette, IN |

The dealership, manager, salesman (Bryce Toll), and overall experience was great. First time I actually enjoyed myself while buying a vehicle. Our salesman, Bryce, went above and beyond to make sure everything was handled correctly, including coming in on his day off to spend the entire day closing and delivering the deal.

Ed Martin GMC New Car Experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

I just bought a new 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT and my experience was absolutely great. I worked with Sam Alexander, who I also worked with about a year ago to purchase a 2012 Terrain. Same great guy, same great deal, same great experience!!

Ed Martin is the best! Highly recommended!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I worked with Nolan Crum throughout my entire buying process and I honestly don't know if I would have chosen to purchase my vehicle from Ed Martin if it wasn't for working with Nolan. He was knowledgeable, tireless, friendly, and went above-and-beyond the normal customer service experience. Nolan and the Ed Martin staff made my buying experience a pleasure and I would highly recommend Ed Martin to anyone I know!