Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Repeaters

by from Carmel, IN |

We have just finished purchasing our second car, both GMC Acadias, from Ed Martin Buick GMC. Our salesman, Rich S., went above and beyond to meet and then exceed our expectations. He kept us informed every step of the way. He understood our car buying needs and worked diligently to fulfill them. That is why we have gone back a second time-great car, great dealer, and fabulous salesman.

June 8, 2013

Thank you so much for visiting Ed Martin Buick GMC! Our team's top goal is to provide a hassle-free, fun car buying experience. We are glad to hear Rich's great customer service helped make this happen during your visit. Enjoy your new GMC Acadia, happy driving! We hope to see you again soon, and in the meantime, please find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date with our new service specials and more. Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

Repair

by from Chicago, IL |

Service is good but sometimes the service consultants forget some of the questions I ask them. LIke I still didn't get an explanation or monthly price, etc on the extended warranty?

June 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback regarding your recent visit to our dealership. Our team works very hard to make sure every customer's experience is next-level, and I apologize if that is not how you perceived your time here. I would like to discuss the matter further, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

Exact vehicle I wanted, no hassle

by from Zionsville, IN |

I walked onto the dealership lot knowing exactly what I wanted. Within 5 minutes, I was driving it...a beautiful black on black Acadia Denali. Mike, my sales associate, knew the vehicle very well and was able to make me familiar with it very quickly. Within 24 hours, I drove off the lot in my brand new truck. Will definitely go back to Ed Martin for future purchases!

June 8, 2013

Kimberly, our dealership thanks you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to have you visit our dealership. We have a great team that works diligently to make sure every customer feels like family. It's great to hear that happened during your time with Mike, and we appreciate your recognition of his superior service. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else, enjoy your new Denali! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of great service specials! Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

Awesome experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

I was absolutely dreading the purchase of a new car because of my lack of car knowledge and the high pressure stigma that goes with car sales people! I am thrilled to tell you that Ric and Brenda absolutely made purchasing my Buick encore an absolute delightful experience. Their customer service was absolutely stellar!! I have already recommended them as well as Ed Martin to several co-workers.

June 8, 2013

On behalf of the entire team, I would like thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We have built a team truly focused on providing the best customer service, and it's great knowing your time with our team reflected this. Please do let us know if we can do anything for you in the future, enjoy your new car! Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter! Regards, Ric McCoy - General Manager rmccoy@edmartin.com

5 STAR

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Our salesperson Rich, was very helpful. He understood that this was about us and what we needed/wanted and went out of his way to get us exactly that. He came in on his day off to pick up the vehicle we chose and bring it back to the dealership. He kept his patience with us as we talked back and forth. Went over the options of the vehicle and made sure that we were 100% satisfied. I would not hesitate to send anyone over to Ed Martin for anything. Thanks Rich, Ric (Gen Manager) for your help.

Great Experience!

by from Lafayette, IN |

The dealership, manager, salesman (Bryce Toll), and overall experience was great. First time I actually enjoyed myself while buying a vehicle. Our salesman, Bryce, went above and beyond to make sure everything was handled correctly, including coming in on his day off to spend the entire day closing and delivering the deal.

Ed Martin GMC New Car Experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

I just bought a new 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT and my experience was absolutely great. I worked with Sam Alexander, who I also worked with about a year ago to purchase a 2012 Terrain. Same great guy, same great deal, same great experience!!

Ed Martin is the best! Highly recommended!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I worked with Nolan Crum throughout my entire buying process and I honestly don't know if I would have chosen to purchase my vehicle from Ed Martin if it wasn't for working with Nolan. He was knowledgeable, tireless, friendly, and went above-and-beyond the normal customer service experience. Nolan and the Ed Martin staff made my buying experience a pleasure and I would highly recommend Ed Martin to anyone I know!

Great experience

by from Fowler, In |

This was the first time we have traveled outside of the small town dealer and it was a great experience. From the first time we were online and found the vehicle we were interested in, the salesman was quick to answer any questions we had. We emailed back and fourth and finally set up appointment to move forward. Bryce Toll was great, he made the process very smooth! Everyone we came in contact with at Ed Martin was great, would highly recommend!

Great Experience!

by from Greenwood, IN |

Within the last couple of weeks my husband and I started looking at cars.com to trade my 8 year old van. I absolutely loathe the car buying process and dread looking at vehicles. We live in Greenwood and looked at SUV's at local delearships but hate that as soon as you arrive on the lot, someone is approaching you and pressuring you. I found a certified 2008 Buick Enclave with Ed Martin and clicked on the chat to inquire on the vehicle. That is when I met Bryce Toll. Bryce was extremely professional, knowledgeable and easy to talk to in our communications. There was no pressure to come in and purchase this vehicle we were interested in and with our busy work and family schedules, there was no way we could go to Carmel during the work week to see this vehicle. As the week went on, I noticed Ed Martin decreased the price of the vehicle. By Saturday I contacted Bryce and told him we were interested in seeing the vehicle but financiing for us might be a little tricky. I completed the online application and Bryce followed up with me promptly on financing. We got a lower interest rate than another dealership had offered us and by this time it was after 4:30 p.m. and Ed Martin was closing at 6 p.m. We packed our family up and drove to Carmel and arrived at 5:45 p.m. Bryce had the Enclave pulled up front and ready for a test drive. We took the Enclave out and loved it. Upon our return from the test drive, Bryce offered us all cold beverages. Within 10 minutes, we had the math worked out and Bryce got us in with the financing guy who was very professional and informative. It was 6:45 p.m. when we left and the dealership had been closed now 45 minutes. Bryce had filled our tank up and had a quick detail on the vehicle. He invited us to come back during the work week to have our new vehicle properly detailed when their service dept. was open. My husband took the Enclave in on Tuesday. The Enclave looks fabulous!! Bryce even offered my husband his personal vehicle to grab lunch while waiting. My husband was very impressed and we both appreciate how professional Bryce was and how smooh this car buying experience was. We will definrtely be sending him referrals and be back in the future to trade or get a vehicle for our son. (Btw--this is our 2nd vehicle in 1 year purchased from Ed Martin. There is a reason we travel out of town.)