Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Fast, Friendly Great Experience!

by from Greenfield, Indiana |

I moved to Indiana from a different state so I had no idea who the top notch car dealers are in the area. I pretty much knew what type of car I was looking for and Ed Martin in Carmel happened to have a particular one that I was interested in. When I got there I was greeted almost immediately. The person who greeted me was not available to work with me but he set me up with Keith right away. I ended up leaving Ed Martin without the specific car that I went there to see. I did however leave Ed Martin with the exact model that I wanted but 3 years newer and with much lower miles!! I love the car, I had a great experience and was treated like a customer should be treated. The entire process from start to finish was extremely fast, I never had the thought, "wow...this is taking forever, I just want to be done already" cross my mind, and I have had those thoughts before when buying a new car. I will definitely recommend Ed Martin to anyone!

Wonderful experience!!

by from Paducah, KY |

The staff at Ed Martin Buick GMC & Nissan went above and beyond to create a wonderful buying experience for us. Mona not only worked with our time constraint and budget but drove the car from Indiana to Illinois to deliver it as it wasn't ready for us to take. All of the staff we dealt with was extremely polite and helpful. Mona worked within our budget and was totally up front and honest about everything. Even though we don't live in Indiana we wouldn't feel put out to drive 5 hours to deal with them again!

Great service!

by from Osgood, IN |

I was looking online for an Acadia, as I was looking at the Ed Martin website, a message chat box appeared, I typed in a general question and almost instantly I was answered. The conversation went on through a few more questions and the salesman, Bryce Toll, actually ended up calling me. Even from the very first in the message chat, Bryce was professional, knowledgable and friendly. He was able to set up an appointment to meet with us later in the week and accommodate our busy schedule. We were able to test drive the used Acadia (Bryce had us call ahead, and he had it running, so that it was warm on a very cold day) and it was everything he had said on the phone, it was in remarkable condition. After weighing out several options, the decison was made to purchase a new Acadia. The financing went quickly and the staff we dealt with during the paperwork were also friendly and professional. They answered any questions we may have had, and we felt they were very honest. After everything was finished, Bryce helped us transfer everything out of our old car into the new one, and even took the time to get in the new Acadia and point out all of the features. I mention this because throughout my car buying history, never has a salesman done this!!!!! He also followed up with us several days later to see how we liked our new car. I have never been treated this way while buying a car. In a day and age where it seems that pushing faster to just get the businees or make a sale and people seem to be just names or a number, the staff at Ed Martin treated us more like friends and took the time to see to it we were happy. I am ecstatic to have the car I wanted- brand new. The service my husband and I received made it a day that stands out.

Awesome experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I had been looking for a used SUV on cars.com. When we test drove the SUV there was no pressure to buy. They gave us an awesome amount on our trade in and perfect price for the vehicle. Our sales person was Nolan Crum and he was nothing but helpful. Will definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

New Lease

by from Carmel |

We just leased a 2012 Buick Enclave with help of Scott, the internet mgr. The experience went well. He found the color and model we were wanting in Ohio. He did not try to push for any additional features to add to car expense. I wanted a trailer hitch added. The vehicle was shipped and ready in 3 days. Love the car. The dealership was very nice.

ED MARTIN GMC

by from zionsville,in |

After going to another dealership and being treated poorly we went to Ed Martin. We were greeted right away and everyone was exceptionally friendly. Our sales guy Sam Alexander was so helpful and took the time to explain everything to us. I would recommend anyone to this dealership.

dealer was friendly and no pressure to buy

by from fishers in |

Sam alexander offered excellant advice on various models including rebates and warrantys ,very helpful in purchase of a car

Ed Martin Buick sell lemons to public

by from Indy |

I bought a car 3 weeks ago, they tell me itsw been 100 percent fully inspected, 2 days ago the whole brake system goes out and they say im responsible for 1500 dollars to repair the vehicle. All Ed Martin Buick does is screw over their customers in order to make a buck, I will never step foot on that lot again