Ed Martin Buick GMC

9896 North Michigan Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

New 888-780-9715
Used 888-846-5506
Service 888-667-0715

Ed Martin... "The Only Name You Need To Know"

Ed Martin GMC New Car Experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

I just bought a new 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT and my experience was absolutely great. I worked with Sam Alexander, who I also worked with about a year ago to purchase a 2012 Terrain. Same great guy, same great deal, same great experience!!

Ed Martin is the best! Highly recommended!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I worked with Nolan Crum throughout my entire buying process and I honestly don't know if I would have chosen to purchase my vehicle from Ed Martin if it wasn't for working with Nolan. He was knowledgeable, tireless, friendly, and went above-and-beyond the normal customer service experience. Nolan and the Ed Martin staff made my buying experience a pleasure and I would highly recommend Ed Martin to anyone I know!

Great experience

by from Fowler, In |

This was the first time we have traveled outside of the small town dealer and it was a great experience. From the first time we were online and found the vehicle we were interested in, the salesman was quick to answer any questions we had. We emailed back and fourth and finally set up appointment to move forward. Bryce Toll was great, he made the process very smooth! Everyone we came in contact with at Ed Martin was great, would highly recommend!

Great Experience!

by from Greenwood, IN |

Within the last couple of weeks my husband and I started looking at cars.com to trade my 8 year old van. I absolutely loathe the car buying process and dread looking at vehicles. We live in Greenwood and looked at SUV's at local delearships but hate that as soon as you arrive on the lot, someone is approaching you and pressuring you. I found a certified 2008 Buick Enclave with Ed Martin and clicked on the chat to inquire on the vehicle. That is when I met Bryce Toll. Bryce was extremely professional, knowledgeable and easy to talk to in our communications. There was no pressure to come in and purchase this vehicle we were interested in and with our busy work and family schedules, there was no way we could go to Carmel during the work week to see this vehicle. As the week went on, I noticed Ed Martin decreased the price of the vehicle. By Saturday I contacted Bryce and told him we were interested in seeing the vehicle but financiing for us might be a little tricky. I completed the online application and Bryce followed up with me promptly on financing. We got a lower interest rate than another dealership had offered us and by this time it was after 4:30 p.m. and Ed Martin was closing at 6 p.m. We packed our family up and drove to Carmel and arrived at 5:45 p.m. Bryce had the Enclave pulled up front and ready for a test drive. We took the Enclave out and loved it. Upon our return from the test drive, Bryce offered us all cold beverages. Within 10 minutes, we had the math worked out and Bryce got us in with the financing guy who was very professional and informative. It was 6:45 p.m. when we left and the dealership had been closed now 45 minutes. Bryce had filled our tank up and had a quick detail on the vehicle. He invited us to come back during the work week to have our new vehicle properly detailed when their service dept. was open. My husband took the Enclave in on Tuesday. The Enclave looks fabulous!! Bryce even offered my husband his personal vehicle to grab lunch while waiting. My husband was very impressed and we both appreciate how professional Bryce was and how smooh this car buying experience was. We will definrtely be sending him referrals and be back in the future to trade or get a vehicle for our son. (Btw--this is our 2nd vehicle in 1 year purchased from Ed Martin. There is a reason we travel out of town.)

Never again do I want to deal with this dealership

by from indianapolis, indiana |

This dealership was great the day I went to buy my car. I was completely surprised how great the customer service was and everything. That is where it stops though. Should have figured that once they get your money they are not concerned about your business anymore. There was an issue with the title to my car which was completely their fault and they admitted to it. But, it took a lot of time and energy to get anyone at this place to help me figure the situation out. The sales person that sold me my car wouldn't respond to emails from me which I find incredibly rude! I had to call the dealership multiple times because the people that were supposedly looking into the issue, weren't. Absolutely horrible customer service after they get your money. What a disappointment. I will never recommend this dealer to anyone, which is unfortunate because when I left this dealer with my new car I said I would recommend them to anyone!

Fast, Friendly Great Experience!

by from Greenfield, Indiana |

I moved to Indiana from a different state so I had no idea who the top notch car dealers are in the area. I pretty much knew what type of car I was looking for and Ed Martin in Carmel happened to have a particular one that I was interested in. When I got there I was greeted almost immediately. The person who greeted me was not available to work with me but he set me up with Keith right away. I ended up leaving Ed Martin without the specific car that I went there to see. I did however leave Ed Martin with the exact model that I wanted but 3 years newer and with much lower miles!! I love the car, I had a great experience and was treated like a customer should be treated. The entire process from start to finish was extremely fast, I never had the thought, "wow...this is taking forever, I just want to be done already" cross my mind, and I have had those thoughts before when buying a new car. I will definitely recommend Ed Martin to anyone!

Wonderful experience!!

by from Paducah, KY |

The staff at Ed Martin Buick GMC & Nissan went above and beyond to create a wonderful buying experience for us. Mona not only worked with our time constraint and budget but drove the car from Indiana to Illinois to deliver it as it wasn't ready for us to take. All of the staff we dealt with was extremely polite and helpful. Mona worked within our budget and was totally up front and honest about everything. Even though we don't live in Indiana we wouldn't feel put out to drive 5 hours to deal with them again!

Great service!

by from Osgood, IN |

I was looking online for an Acadia, as I was looking at the Ed Martin website, a message chat box appeared, I typed in a general question and almost instantly I was answered. The conversation went on through a few more questions and the salesman, Bryce Toll, actually ended up calling me. Even from the very first in the message chat, Bryce was professional, knowledgable and friendly. He was able to set up an appointment to meet with us later in the week and accommodate our busy schedule. We were able to test drive the used Acadia (Bryce had us call ahead, and he had it running, so that it was warm on a very cold day) and it was everything he had said on the phone, it was in remarkable condition. After weighing out several options, the decison was made to purchase a new Acadia. The financing went quickly and the staff we dealt with during the paperwork were also friendly and professional. They answered any questions we may have had, and we felt they were very honest. After everything was finished, Bryce helped us transfer everything out of our old car into the new one, and even took the time to get in the new Acadia and point out all of the features. I mention this because throughout my car buying history, never has a salesman done this!!!!! He also followed up with us several days later to see how we liked our new car. I have never been treated this way while buying a car. In a day and age where it seems that pushing faster to just get the businees or make a sale and people seem to be just names or a number, the staff at Ed Martin treated us more like friends and took the time to see to it we were happy. I am ecstatic to have the car I wanted- brand new. The service my husband and I received made it a day that stands out.

Awesome experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I had been looking for a used SUV on cars.com. When we test drove the SUV there was no pressure to buy. They gave us an awesome amount on our trade in and perfect price for the vehicle. Our sales person was Nolan Crum and he was nothing but helpful. Will definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

New Lease

by from Carmel |

We just leased a 2012 Buick Enclave with help of Scott, the internet mgr. The experience went well. He found the color and model we were wanting in Ohio. He did not try to push for any additional features to add to car expense. I wanted a trailer hitch added. The vehicle was shipped and ready in 3 days. Love the car. The dealership was very nice.