Team Chevrolet

2830 Route 16 N, Olean, NY 14760

Happy truck owners

by from olean, ny |

Very happy with our purchase. Would definitely recommend. Very nice to deal with and made sure we were completely satisfied.

by from Olean ny |

I was very pleased with my buying experience. I wanted a specific car and they did everything to make sure that's the car I left with. I wasn't talked into buying something different or more expensive as some dealers do. Atmosphere was pleasant. I was given step by step info on features in my car and my salesman made sure everything was set up before I left the lot. Would definitely recommend to friends.

I have never seen so many smiles in one place!

by from Norwalk Ohio |

While driving to Holiday Valley from Ohio during this recent cold snap and snowstorm, my winshield washer fluid tank froze up. No warm up in temperature in sight and not wanting to drive back the same way i searched for a Chevy dealer so I could get it taken care of. I arrived at the Team Chevrolet Olean dealership half hour later than scheduled, due to poor road conditions, I was greeted by a service staff who immediately went into action to solve my problem, in the last 30 minutes of their work day. While I waited comfortably with a hot cup of coffee, another employee, perhaps a salesman printed off a map of an easier, less treacherous way to get back to the resort! At 5:03 my car was returned with a thawed out tank of winshield wiper fluid! What a relief, what a wonderful staff of people! Thanks so much! Even their other clients in the waiting area were genuine, must be happy with the place too!

jesse williams

by from olean ny |

The building is very clean and neat. The staff is very friendly and customer service is excellent.

Wonderful experience

by from Olean NY |

Bought a 2012 Malibu and the entire experience was pleasant. The car is excellent I'm very happy with it and would encourage my friends and family to come here for their next vehicle, even my sisters that are near Rochester are pleasantly surprised at the car I was able to get for the price especially considering in my opinion the very low mileage on it. 2012 Malibu LS 32k miles under 14k what can I say but thank you to the entire staff at Team Chevy. From my salesman Mark V. to everyone involved in my purchase.

team Chevrolet Olean, N.Y. 14760

by from Celoron, New York 14720 |

Return visit. Bought a car 9 year ago from them. Impressed. Returned this time and wasn't disappointed. A few different faces but was treated excellant. No pressure. Relaxed friendly atmosphere. Very pleasant people. Greeted by everyone we passed. Bought a car and will reccommend highly. Love my car and love the way I was treated.

Thanks for every thing, very helpful

by from Cuba, New York |

I absolutely love my new car, every one in my family and all of my friends love it and are impressed. Joe Mama was very helpful and I was able to get the car that I wanted... They have a great team there...

Good Experience

by from Olean, NY |

I was a little surprised that they were unwilling to negotiate price on a used car when it was a cash deal with no trade. Even so, the car was at a competitive price and the people were very helpful. There were a few things that the car needed and they were very good about making sure they recorded them and they got them taken care of quickly. The salesman even brought the car to me when everything was finished because I was having trouble getting the timing worked out on picking up the car.

The BEST service and awesome sales people!

by from Olean, NY |

Every vehicle I have purchased in the last twenty years has come from Team. They have the best service department and a great sales team. I wouldn't even consider another dealership after dealing with these guys. If I have any issues with my vehicle they always get it in as soon as possible and many time can get it in right away. They are the best!

Dealership Was Clean, proficient, friendly

by from Cuba, NY |

I had a good time at the dealership and made a great deal. I would recommend any body who would want to buy a vehicle to team Chevrolet. Again Thank You very much and I love my truck.