Andrews Imports

7320 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608

Used 877-231-0670 Used 877-231-0670

Customer oriented

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

I live in St Petersburg FL, came across Andrew Imports on cars.com. They had the Hyundai Equus that was priced right for my budget. This was a month long process between Andrew, Reggie, Lisa, and myself. From the start I had a great vibe with this group of people. Never once did I feel pushed, rushed or neglected. They showed great professionalism over the phone, emails and through text's and faxed documents. I had a lot of anxiety about driving 550 miles to trade my Hyundai Genesis (in which their trade in value was right on point). They assured me that I would not be disappointed. When I arrived in Mobile, the car was immaculately detailed from top to bottom, as well as all the other vehicles on this car lot. Lisa even checked on me weeks after to make sure that I did not have any problems registering the car in Florida. Excellent customer service, hospitality, and follow-up. I will definitely consider them again in a couple of years when I begin the car buying process all over. Give them some consideration even if you live out of state, you won't be disappointed.

Recommended

by from New Orleans, LA |

I did my research and talked to Reggie several times. Each time he was professional and answered all of my questions. There was not pressure. Since I was trading in my car, he estimated what he could give me for the trade from the description. Upon my arrival and inspection, I was given what they quoted me on my trade in and on the new vehicle. Very happy with the dealership.

Great Buying Experience

by from Buffalo NY |

I bought a 2010 Ford Mustang Convertible in May. I spoke to Wes at Andrews Imports numerous times on this vehicle and he was cordial every time. He told me everything about the car and being the first time that I bought a car over the internet I was skeptical. I flew down to look at the car and make the purchase. Jay picked me up at the airport with the car and we did a test drive. He was also very cordial and also told me what he knew about the car. They detail every car and the car was clean inside and out. Upon purchase Wes gave me all the paperwork that was necessary to register the car in New York State along with a temporary license. When I went to register the car, there was absolutely no problems and everything was in order. I spoke to Lisa at Andrews on the phone numerous times and she was also very polite. I had the car New York State inspected and it passed with no problems. Andrews Imports did not hide anything about this car and it was exactly as they described. If I ever need another car I would not hesitate to call Wes or Reggie to see what they can do. This is not your typical "used car" dealership and the buying experience was flawless.

Honest, Friendly, Expedient Experience!

by from Key West, FL |

I found my dream car on-line, 900 miles away from where I live. The friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy owner & salesperson, Wes & Reggie, went beyond my expectations. I drove the 900 miles to get my new-to-me car & am so glad I did. It was just as shown & explained to me. Pristine, runs like a dream. Traded in my car for a decent price. Have already recommended them to co-workers. If they have the car you want, don't hesitate - you'll be glad you purchased from them!

Highly Recommend

by from NW Florida |

I have not purchased an automobile in a very long time and was hesitant about the process. I visited several dealerships and dealt with all the stereotypical used-car dealers until my tireless search led me to the car I wanted at Andrews Imports via Cars.com. These guys were honest and straight forward about everything.The car was detailed immaculately and passed bumper to bumper inspection. I would have preferred a higher trade-in value than what was given but all in all it was a pleasant transaction.