Art Kuzma Motors

6504 NE Hwy 99, Vancouver, WA 98665

Used 866-901-2407

Loved them!

by from Beaverton, OR |

I have an aversion to used car lots. I usually avoid them like the plague. I decided to take a shot on Art Kuzma because I was in the neighborhood. I was pleasantly surprised. We were treated well. The buying process was easy. THe price was good. The team did everything they said they would do, including repairing the brakes without raising the price. The car was ready earlier than they promised and was beautifully detailed. For my next used car purchase, I will be going to Art Kuzma, first.

No deal made ;-(

by from Portland, Ore |

They felt there car was gold and mine was worthless.

Trustworthy & Honest

by from Ridgefield, WA |

I couldn't be more impressed and pleased with my car buying experience from Art Kuzma Motors. The only thing holding me back from purchasing a Toyota Sienna from them was there were some scratch marks on the side of the vehicle. They offered to buff them out and repaint the door at no additional cost. In addition, on the day I was scheduled to pick up my vehicle, they did one last inspection. They found that two of the defrost lines on the back window were not working. They replaced the entire window for me. There is no way I would have known that the rear defrost wasn't working until Fall. They totally could have gotten away with that. Finally, even though the vehicle was clean as a whistle inside and out when I test drove it just days earlier, they detailed it one last time before I picked it up. Kuzma goes above and beyond and I will continue to sing their praises and recommend them to everyone I know who is car shopping.

Trustworthy and Honest