Tucson Auto Sales

(3.5) 4 Reviews

3731 E. Grant Rd., Tucson, AZ 85716

Used 520-250-0484 Used 520-250-0484

Great place to buy a car

by from Tucson, AZ |

I saw a truck advertised so I went in to see it. The lady inside gave me the keys so I went to check it out. I couldn't believe how easy going they were. The last two car lots I went to the salesmen were breathing down my neck. The Tacoma was realy nice, I negotiated a great price with Josh and bought it. Super easy process and the truck is great!

Tucson Auto Sales never responded to my request!

by from Hawthorne, Ca. |

Hard to say anything about a place that doesn't return a request for business. Not Good.

Great car, excellent customer service.

by from Tucson, AZ |

I brought my daughter to Tucson Auto Sales to look for a reliable used car for her. A coworker had told me what a great experience she had there. We found a 2002 Camry we liked and took it for a test drive. The car was in great shape, and we negotiated a fair price. Josh was very helpful and we loved the no pressure sales environment. Great job, guys!

Good cars - mediocre salesman

by from Tucson, AZ |

They had the car I wanted. After I had a mechanic look at it they agreed to fix a few things and had their mechanic look at it. Then they said that things that I saw when my mechanic put the car on a lift weren't a problem and said that they wouldn't fix them. I then decided to let them keep the car for a few weeks and was going to negotiate a better price if it didn't sell. Then I found a car that fit the bill at another dealer and purchased it instead,