R & D Truck Sales

12157 US-231/431 N, Meridianville, AL 35759

Used 888-617-5038

Bad customer service

by from Arab, AL |

I called for a cash price on a 2004 Toyota Sequioa and the salesman told me he doesn't know a cash price on it. What?? Are you kidding me?? How can anyone that has something advertised for sale not know what the price is? All he would say is " come on over here and look at it and we'll work something out. " I'm not going to drive a 120 mile round trip without knowing the price. To me, this is a strange way to sell a vehicle.

2004 GMC Yukon

by from Fayeyteville Tn. |

Best deals around this is the third vehicle I have bought from R&D and have had no issues what so ever Thank You Dwayne greatly appreciate the zeal

best experience

by from Shelbyville, TN |

I haven't bought the truck...YET. I drove a long way, stayed til after work hours, and they did not complain. They did not push me to hurry. They did not push me to buy. They were more than helpful over the phone and face to face. Left there without buying, and never received a negative look. I talked to the salesman, mechanic, and many others, and all were helpful and very nice. The truck remains to be seen after I buy, but you can't beat the service.

THIS DEALERSHIP IS GREAT!!!!!!

by from Huntsville |

I was searching for my daughter a vehicle, and R & D Truck Sales was amazing. They were so nice, and I was amazed that we were there for only about 45 minutes, and drove off the lot knowing that we didn't pay a fortune for a car. My daughter also says Thank you R & D Truck Sales. She is so excited about her new vehicle. You guys are amazing. We would recommend anyone to buy there, if looking for a vehicle.

good experience

by from Florence, AL |

I bought a vehicle from R&D Trucks and I felt like I got a great deal for the money. The sales people were very helpful and did not seem to give me a run around. The sales people were straight forward with helpful information and knew what they were talking about or found the information for me. The secretary made the paperwork easy and stressless.

Buying Experience

by from Madison, Al |

I recently bought a BMW 325i from R & D. I drove the car, LOVED IT! The sales person told me his best price out the door without all the haggling or back and forth non sence. I shook his hand did all the paper work and was out the door in less than 30 mins. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Good people.

Buying Experience

by from Madison, Al |

I recently bought BMW 325i from R & D. I drove the car, LOVED IT. The sales person gave me the best price out the door with no haggling or back and forth non sence. Shook his hand and was on the road in less than 30 min. Nice people to do business with. Highly recommend!

BEST PLACE FOR USED TRUCKS IN ALABAMA

by from Jacob Michaels |

THEY HAVE THE LOWEST PRICES. NO BACK & FORTH. STRAIGHT FORWARD. HAPPY WITH MY NEW CREW CAB. WILL BUY AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. GOOD PEOPLE.