Liberty Hyundai

305 State Rt 17, Mahwah, NJ 07430

New 888-686-9528
Used 888-835-7372
Service 866-994-4165

EVERYBODY is FAMILY at Liberty.

Very helpful

by from Butler, nj |

Have shopped here before and had different sales people with different experiences but my most recent was great. I found a car on cars.com and met with a salesman Chris. Unfortunately the car had been sold before I had arrived and Chris was apologetic in me having to come in for nothing. I told him what I was looking for and he walked me around the lot with nothing to what I wanted and he didn't try to push me into something I didn't want. They had a lot of other great options just not specifically what I wanted. He took my info down and said he would continue to look for me which I liked. Overall great experience wish I could have done a deal with him

May 2, 2014

Hi Thomas, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review even if we were not able to meet your needs at the time! We hope we can find a perfect match for you. :)

Mrs. E

by from New City, New York |

First time taking my car for service. Mike was very pleasant and attentive. Went for an oil change from the minute I drove my car in to the service area I was treated well. Glad I went, will definitely go back.

Overall the best dealer I've been to

by from Wayne nj |

This is an excellent dealer. I just bought my used Hyundai Tiburon from here. The service from Ray and Gabriella was outstanding and the car is amazing. I give this dealer 2 thumbs up.

May 2, 2014

Hi Craig g, Thanks for the 2 thumbs up! :) Glad to hear you're enjoying your "new" car! :)

Great buying experience

by from Pleasantville, NY |

Eddie responded immediately to my online request for info with a real deal - without tricks. When I got to the dealership, he was pleasant, direct and informative. While talking to him, another dealer called me to try to renegotiate on a completely different car I had wanted but couldn't afford. He started exposing lies he'd told me in the first place when he misquoted a car to me. Perhaps the contrast made it easy to see how great Eddie is. I also need to compliment the finance guy... Greg?... he kept things easy and comfortable without any hard sell, but again, informative. Great team!

May 2, 2014

Hi Sue, Thank you for your feedback!

Great service and a good deal

by from Jersey City |

My dealer Gabriella was very courteous and knowledgeable which made the whole process easy and pleasureable.

May 2, 2014

Hi Lorraine, Thank you for your feedback!

C Hamill

by from Oaklaqnd NJ |

Robert Zimmer was a true pro. He reacted to our request promptly with no side nonsense. The team made the transition very smooth

May 2, 2014

Hi Cham443, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! :)

leasing

by from Bergen cry NJ |

I was leasing a sonata and trading in another make. They gave me book value for my trade and the lease price was reasonable we didn't have much discussion.Eddie was very pleasant as was the finance gentleman Gregg.

May 2, 2014

Hi cg, Thank you for the review! Glad to hear all went as smooth as possible!

Poor Customer Service

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

The service I received in trying to buy a Hyundai Elantra GLS was the worst I have ever experienced. Since I am currently without a vehicle and renting a car for transportation, I need to buy a car. However, I will not return to Liberty Hyundai because of my experience. After waiting 20 minutes to talk to a representative, one representative who said he was helping other customers told me that he would obtain help from another representative and then broke his word--never asking fellow staff to talk with me. Then I had to wait another 15 minutes before another representative took my information so that I could test drive a car. That representative promptly left me to take care of 4 other customers. He left me sitting alone at his desk. He didn't even bother to ask a co-worker to assist me. After waiting 40 minutes, I walked. As I noted, I won't return. Hence, I suggest that management change their sales practices at this dealership.

Excellent

by from Mahwah,New Jersey |

Eddie..Great person to deal with. Very helpful and transparent.

May 2, 2014

Hi Yashpal, Thank you for leaving a review!

Excellence

by from New Jersey - Bergen County |

We have had an excellent experience both with buying our car and getting it serviced. Steve was our sales guy and he was just right for us -- not pushy, informative while calm, highly responsive. Mike at the service center is consistently friendly, respectful, and thorough. The waiting room is comfortable and clean. They have desks set up for people like me who bring work, so I can make good use of my time while I wait.

May 2, 2014

Hi AverageJoe, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your sales AND service experience with us! Happy to hear the desks helped you make good use of your time while you waited! :) Just in case you didn't hear, our service department relocated to 371 Route 17 North, Mahwah, NJ. See you next time you're in! You'll be glad to hear our new service facility has a 'Quiet Lounge' with cubicles!

Repeat and Happy Customer

by from Pompton Plains,NJ |

I just leased my second Sonata at the Liberty Dealership and it was a totally stress free and enjoyable experience. Ray Arroyo is the best sales person I have ever dealt with ! The environment there is very welcoming and low key. No pressure and No hype ! Greg in the finance department is very personable and informative . The deals are unmatched as well! They really work to get you into the vehicle you want for the price you need and you don't get dissappointed! I would not go anywhere else

May 2, 2014

Hi PPena, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!