Baystate Ford

703 Washington St, South Easton, MA 02375

New 866-413-9994
Used 877-324-9361
Service 888-878-0397

Great Deals-Never any Sales Pressure!

Perfect experience!!!!

by from Marstons Mills, MA |

Just picked up my son's '14 F-150 yesterday & much thanks to Chuck Jones (& others @ Baystate Ford) for an exceptionally smooth & non-stress experience! We have obtained our last 8 family vehicles online, negotiating with dealerships within 75 miles of our homes. Chuck & Baystate negotiated the best price for us on the exact truck we were looking for. Gave deposit over phone & drove off on a day & time that was convenient to us. Took less than an hour for paperwork & registration. JUST OUTSTANDING! If you're looking for a 1st class dealership & completely pleasurable experience, just call & ask for Chuck.

Baystate Ford responded to this review

November 12, 2014

Wow thank you so much for the terrific feedback, Jim! We're happy to hear you had such a great expirience here with Chuck. We appreciate your business and hope you and your son enjoy driving around in the new truck!

Great Service

by from Easton ,Massachusetts |

Amazing service!! Such a quick an easy process. William Bostwick went above and beyond, answering all our questions and making himself available so that we could get the process done around our family's busy schedule. We love our new car! Thanks Baystate Ford!

Best car buying experience I've had...Seriously

by from Boston, MA |

I recently had my first car buying experiencing at Bay State Ford (and with Ford in general) this past weekend. I don't usually write reviews online for companies but it would be a crime if I didn't in this instance. I was immediately greeted by Phil Curran who is a salesman at the location. Phil did a fantastic job asking questions in helping to really find what I was looking for - both in the office and out on the lot. In less than an hour, I was able to find the exact car I wanted in both appearance and what would fit my needs. What was really great about Phil compared to past salesmen I have dealt with for past car purchases, is rather than be a pushy seller (think stereotypical car salesmen), Phil's approach was heavily focused in educating the customer about the products and really painting a good picture for someone like myself who was new to the Ford brand and what would work best for me. Through that kind of guidance, I was able to make a more than confident decision. In the finance dept. I was able to work with Nick who will really explain to you many of the warranty programs (which are a fantastic deal by the way) and which would work best for you depending on your driving habits, etc. Nick was able to get me a rate and monthly payment that worked very well based on my income. Phil & Nick even offered to pick me up lunch as it was around that time during this. Top notch guys. Great group of people, and special shout out to the internet sales/contact girl Abby, who also answered all of the questions I had before I stopped in for my appointment this past Saturday. If you are in the market for a new vehicle and are interested or a fan of the Ford brand, you really owe it to yourself to stop by Bay State Ford. Again, I don't usually write reviews but they absolutely earned this one. Matt

Easy as can be.

by from Easton, MA |

Stopped in here to look at a couple used vehicles. Bill Bostwick helped to end my 4 month search for a new vehicle after mine was totaled during the winter. He was upfront and straight to the point. He made buying a used vehicle from a big dealership as easy as it can be.

Great Experiencevisiting the dealer we had origina

by from Boston |

visiting the dealer we had originally gotten the leases through and my husband also went to a couple other Ford dealers. Our original dealer made us feel like we were insane for wanting a comparable payment and the whole time I felt like they were hiding information and never being straightforward with us. We left unhappy. The other 2 never even called us back. The next day we decided to stop at 3 other dealers and make a day of it but as it turns out we never had to go further than Baystate and I wish we had just gone there in the first place. We met Kevin Hagerty minutes after pulling into the lot, looking at different cars. He approached us, asked us what we were looking for. We told him what we wanted, what we wanted to pay and that we did not intend to stay and haggle over numbers all day. We also had our 2 month old son with us. Kevin found us 2 great cars and immediately started working with his manager on the numbers. We waited a bit, which is expected at any dealer, but during that time we felt extremely comfortable, even with our baby. Kevin was very friendly. personable and professional. He listened when we told him what we wanted and didn't try to sell us something we did not want. When we had questions about whether or not the car had a certain feature, he had the answers or got them for us fast. We didn't feel like there was wool being pulled over our eyes or some hidden agenda. When we finally got our monthly quote, we did not even have to negotiate down, it was right where we wanted and we know they worked hard to make it work for us. My husband is a stickler for all weather floor mats in his trucks and we were able to have friendly negotiation for those as well. Overall it was a good experience, which is not something I can usually say about buying or leasing a car. Usually I dread the lease end process but working with Kevin at Baystate was a great experience, stress free! I highly recommend anyone looking for a Ford to go there first and ask for him:)

Sales rep Kevin and his team were great

by from Whitman, MA |

Sales rep Kevin and his team were great to work with. Top notch service all around and I would highly recommend for anyone looking to buy or lease. Jake P.

Great service!

by from Easton, Ma |

I have just recently purchase a 2015 Ford Explorer from Baystate Ford in Easton. I must say Kevin Hagerty was a pleasure to deal with and got us a very good deal. I will certainly go back to Kevin when it's time to trade in our other car!

NEW FORD EXPLORER

by from easton ,ma. |

If you need a new ride head to Baystate. I traded in my 2012 SUV and was in my new 2015 Explorer in less than 2 hours. I leased to own and it was perfect for me because i drive for a living. Patrick Coffey was a great help explaining the benefits of leasing to own. Chris was my sales rep. and he was very patient and not pushy. I am now going to get another Explorer from Baystate for my fiance. Go to Baystate they will treat you right.

Service review

by from Easton ms |

I called a in advance to make an appointment to have a fuel tank installed and have the breaks inspected. I provided the vin number of the truck order the parts and took the delivery truck off for a day. My company loss a day work. I dropped the truck in the mornings and I called late in the afternoon to find out if the truck was ready. the customer service person told me that none of the work could be done because my truck had air breaks and they did not service them. I was is shock when I heard this, the truck does not have air breaks. Obviously the truck was no look at all. I told the customer service that i was surprised that they did not know the type of breaks my truck had. After all they are supposed to be the field experts. The person who placed my order did not order the straps for the fuel tank. I do no recommend Baystate ford to anyone. I loss a day of work and will need to lose another day to have the truck fix at a different place.

Awesome service

by from Brockton, ma. |

I walked into Baystate Ford to upgrade from a 2015 Ford Focus from a 2012 Ford Focus. Mr. Coffey greeted me right away and asked me what kind of a vehicle and color I was looking for. Within minutes he found me exactly what I was looking for. He was very kind and patient and did not treat me like dollar signs like other places have. I am truly happy with my experience and will tell everyone about my awesome experience. Thank you Baystate Ford for being an awesome car retailer. I feel as though my car purchase was a dream because it went fantastic. In the matter of a few hours I drove off the lot in my new car and can't stop smiling.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Brockton, MA |

I would like to thank the Baystate Ford dealership for my experience buying a new vehicle. My salesman "Kevin Hagerty", was great along with business manager "Nicholas Smith". Very kind, courteous, informative during the process. Very helpful and I can count on them if I ever need help or have any questions. Thank you to the Baystate Ford, I'm a very happy customer