McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Des Plaines Il |

My experience with McGrath City Honda was remarkable. First and most I like to thank John Serritella for taking his services above and beyond. I have purchased 5 vehicles in the past 7 years but this place was by far the best. We got straight to the point of what price I wanted and avoided the back & forth of negotiating. I highly recommend this dealership. They will beat anyone?s price and go the extra mile to accommodate you.

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Robert Gil was awesome! Very professional, patient, and knowledgeable! I am pleased with my purchase of a new car and would recommend anyone to this dealership, especially to Robert and Dave! Exceptional customer service by going above and beyond for customer satisfaction.

Toyota Corolla 2013

by from Chicago, IL |

First of all I am very grateful for all the help that Sarge Sakinovic and John Serritella Provided. It was the third time for us to come to this dealer ship and the second car we bought from here. As always the dealers were very helpful with the process of buying the car and dealing with financial issues as well. Working with Sarge was very satisfying since I felt as though he worked really hard to give us the best deal possible. And when I left McGrath City I felt as though I got the best deal possible and I'm sure I couldn't have gotten a deal like this one anywhere else.

Hyundai Elantra 2016

by from Chicago IL |

I highly recommend this dealer ship to who ever is trying to buy a new car. The salesman, Robert Gil was very helpful and had plenty of patience specially with my kids . I bought what I was looking for and love every bit of it. I love my new Hyundai Elantra 2016 and my kids do too :) Thank you very much Robert Gil for your kindness and your help, I really appreciate it!!

Very helpful saleperson

by from Chicago, il |

My sales person Marcus Mccullin, really help me in getting a car and trying to build by credit back. Thank you so much!!!!

PLEASED

by from chicago il |

My husband and I felt an immediate bond with Dave Kazarian. He was knowledgeable,friendly.,and helpful.He was a man of integrity.

Very Rude behavior from representative

by from Glenview IL |

We wen to buy a used car. We saw the posting on Cars.com itself. Their price is different from the posting and the representative was very rude. He did not tell even one thing about the car. He just got the key and hand it over to us to have a look. The only good thing about their dealer that they have coffee machine.

Great Service in buying a pre-owned Honda Civic

by from Chicago IL |

I had an excellent buying experience with McGrath City Honda buying a pre-owned Honda Civic, and had great service from sales rep Sarge Sakinovic and the sales director John Serritella

Best car purchase experience ever!

by from Chicago, IL |

Like most people I dread purchasing a car because the interactions between the customer and sales personnel and financing staff can be, to say the least, disheartening, stressful, aggravating, demeaning, frustrating, and downright unpleasant. My sales guy DAVE KAZARIAN was above and beyond the most helpful, caring, forthright, and easy going car sales person I have ever encountered. He put me at ease immediately and was never anything but nice and super helpful!!!! I walked into MCGRATH HONDA not sure if I was going to leave with a car, but I did. DAVE KAZARIAN involved Sales Manager Jeff Schweinert and JEFF was also extremely nice, super helpful, and a pleasure to deal with. This was my 4th new car purchase in the last 30 years and after a nightmare of an experience just 3 days prior to stopping in McGrath Honda I was considering buying a junker just to avoid walking into another dealership. I would encourage anyone looking for a pleasant car buying experience to go to McGrath Honda on Grand Avenue in Chicago and ask for DAVE KAZARIAN. If I could give DAVE 10 stars on this review, I would.

Could not have asked for a better experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a previously owned 2015 Fit. The entire experience was excellent, from the moment Sarge -- the McGrath sales rep -- introduced himself to the moment I drove out of the dealership. I asked Sarge a lot of questions and my questions were answered fully and respectfully. We even researched reviews and ratings together on the internet. When I expressed serious doubts that I could afford the first Fit we discussed, Sarge and his manager went to work to find a car I could afford. I did not feel pressured at any point. I can give top ratings to Sarge, his manager, and McGrath with no reservations. Thanks, guys!

Great experience with Mario Gentry

by from Elmwood Park, IL |

Went in to purchase a car but wasn't sure what I wanted. After test driving a few cars, I decided on the Sonata Sport. I was dead set on a white car, but was given a great deal on a fully loaded, silver Sonata Limited. It was a deal I couldn't pass up. The process was simple and I got exactly what we agreed upon. Would highly recommend this dealership and Mario to everyone!! Visit them, you won't be disappointed!!!