McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288 Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Great customer service

by from Tinley park il |

I had a very excellent car buying experience for my first brand new car. Marcus, went above and beyond and didn't everything he could to help me get the best deal. I highly recommend going to Mcgrath City Hyundai and asking for Marcus. I will be back in the future to purchase another vehicle

2016 CR-V TOURING!

by from Plainfield |

Will Jordan is the go to man for a car. He was professional and very knowledgeable of what he sells. I wouldn't have bought my new 2016 CR-V TOURING from anyone else. I got a good value for my Corolla and fell in-love with my new ride. It did take a couple hours to finish but its done! Call in, get an eprice from them and make sure to ask for Will!

JAMES!

by from MELROSE PARK |

James Williams is the man to go to when buying a car, period! I had this car that I was paying way too much for. I wanted a Pilot but ended up in my BRAND NEW 2016 Accord at a price I am not complaining about. He made the impossible possible. The staff here is great and the cars speak for themselves. I am a very satisfied customer.

HONDA CRV!!!!

by from Chicago |

Michael I the sales rep helped me find the best car for me. He was friendly and funny witch made this experience very enjoyable. I will recommend that all of my friends and family buy there cars from McGrath City Honda. Michael gave me the best deal in the house. The car is driving fantastic . Thank you for the wonderful service.

Amazing First time experience

by from Chicago IL |

Today i purchased my first car. It was an amazing experience and i don't think i could of gotten thru it without Robert Gil. You made my experience an awesome one. You were so patient with me and answered all my questions. I cant wait to tell family and friends about my experience and recommend where to go and to make sure they go to see Robert Gil. I cant thank you enough for helping me and making me feel so comfortable about my decision.

2nd Car; Great Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

This is the second time I have experienced great professionalism at this Hyundai location. I was thoroughly happy. Thank you so much for this experience. I have told all my teacher friends and they are considering buying from this location as well. Robert Gil was so patient, understanding and knowledgeable about the cars and trucks. We were very thrilled with the good deals we received as well. All around, this was a memorable, great experience. Every single person I encountered was professional and enthusiastic about my car buying experience.

Dave Kazarian Rocks

by from Chicago |

Just wanted to send my appreciation for your working with us to purchase Katie her first car. She is absolutely thrilled! You probably remember, as I do, the excitement when we got our first car--must have been almost 50 years ago, right? At least it was for me. Thank you for being patient with us and for working with us in such a professional way. I really appreciated your helpful advice and direction during the purchase. You helped us make an excellent decision. I am most grateful for your kindness in advising us just as if this were your daughter, making sure she was in a safe and reliable car. I really regret to know that you will be retiring soon. You are certainly one who would have had our business in the future. As I said, I wish you could sell me a McGrath Lexus, which I will hopefully be purchasing in the next couple of months. You are the best! How lucky were we that you came out to the lot to meet us yesterday! My best wishes to you in retirement. Regards, Lynne Williams (and Katie too)

shopping with mcgrath

by from Park Forest, IL |

I had a pretty good experience at Mcgrath, I spoke with Joslyn initially and she let me know the price was negotiable and that they honored the cars.com price even though it was higher on their website!

College Student First Time Buyer

by from Chicago, IL |

December 21, 2015 was the day my life change for the better because I finally gotten me a car. My mother and I was planning on going car shopping for that entire day and McGrath City Honda was the first place that we went too. And I can say that we never looked back at any other stores. When we arrived and looked around the lot for a little bit Sarge Sakinovic came across the street with a bubbly personality. From that point on everything was smooth sailing. Mr. Sakinovic was friendly, polite, easy to talk to, hard working man and everything an more you'll seek in a person when your making your first big purchase. And the atmosphere of everyone else that came an greet us were pleasant. Definitely a place that will fill you with tons of drinks from water, coffee, lattes and many more and the sugar cookies were awesome. Overall, I had an excellent experience and I am in love with my honda civie hybrid. THANK YOU MCGRATH CITY FOR YOUR UPSCALE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Excellent Service Overall

by from Chicago, Il |

I was very pleased with the buying experience I had with the dealership, most especially with the Mr. Nasir. He has provided me with excellent service all throughout the course of our dealings. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my relatives and friends here in Chicago.