McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288 Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Great customer service

by from Tinley park il |

I had a very excellent car buying experience for my first brand new car. Marcus, went above and beyond and didn't everything he could to help me get the best deal. I highly recommend going to Mcgrath City Hyundai and asking for Marcus. I will be back in the future to purchase another vehicle

2016 Civic Coupe

by from Berwyn, IL |

No bait and switch nonsense here. Came in wanting a 2016 Civic coupe , left with just that. Traded in my 2006 Camry and got a value I could live with. Go to Luis Ramos,he doesnt play any games, he is professional, and knows his cars. 5 Stars all around.Thank McGrath!

CIVIC SI

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Si's have been hard to find and when you find them, dealers know they can charge an arm and a leg for them. Long story short, I found 2 or 3 civic si's here at McGrath City Honda and I found the one that was meant for me. Worked with Moises V. He was quick and to-the-point just the way I like it. He played a little hard ball but in the end I got myself a deal that I can live with. Try them out. You'd be surprised at what you get.

What a dump

by from Chicago Il |

How can you test drive a car in stop and go narrow little streets? Cars are offsite. Nowhere to park. Showroom is the size of a garage. Not a place to go unless you already know exactly what you want, you won't gain any insight here. I have no idea how they sell any cars, surprised Honda lets this dealership stay open.

2016 CR-V TOURING!

by from Plainfield |

Will Jordan is the go to man for a car. He was professional and very knowledgeable of what he sells. I wouldn't have bought my new 2016 CR-V TOURING from anyone else. I got a good value for my Corolla and fell in-love with my new ride. It did take a couple hours to finish but its done! Call in, get an eprice from them and make sure to ask for Will!

JAMES!

by from MELROSE PARK |

James Williams is the man to go to when buying a car, period! I had this car that I was paying way too much for. I wanted a Pilot but ended up in my BRAND NEW 2016 Accord at a price I am not complaining about. He made the impossible possible. The staff here is great and the cars speak for themselves. I am a very satisfied customer.

HONDA CRV!!!!

by from Chicago |

Michael I the sales rep helped me find the best car for me. He was friendly and funny witch made this experience very enjoyable. I will recommend that all of my friends and family buy there cars from McGrath City Honda. Michael gave me the best deal in the house. The car is driving fantastic . Thank you for the wonderful service.

Amazing First time experience

by from Chicago IL |

Today i purchased my first car. It was an amazing experience and i don't think i could of gotten thru it without Robert Gil. You made my experience an awesome one. You were so patient with me and answered all my questions. I cant wait to tell family and friends about my experience and recommend where to go and to make sure they go to see Robert Gil. I cant thank you enough for helping me and making me feel so comfortable about my decision.

2nd Car; Great Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

This is the second time I have experienced great professionalism at this Hyundai location. I was thoroughly happy. Thank you so much for this experience. I have told all my teacher friends and they are considering buying from this location as well. Robert Gil was so patient, understanding and knowledgeable about the cars and trucks. We were very thrilled with the good deals we received as well. All around, this was a memorable, great experience. Every single person I encountered was professional and enthusiastic about my car buying experience.

Dave Kazarian Rocks

by from Chicago |

Just wanted to send my appreciation for your working with us to purchase Katie her first car. She is absolutely thrilled! You probably remember, as I do, the excitement when we got our first car--must have been almost 50 years ago, right? At least it was for me. Thank you for being patient with us and for working with us in such a professional way. I really appreciated your helpful advice and direction during the purchase. You helped us make an excellent decision. I am most grateful for your kindness in advising us just as if this were your daughter, making sure she was in a safe and reliable car. I really regret to know that you will be retiring soon. You are certainly one who would have had our business in the future. As I said, I wish you could sell me a McGrath Lexus, which I will hopefully be purchasing in the next couple of months. You are the best! How lucky were we that you came out to the lot to meet us yesterday! My best wishes to you in retirement. Regards, Lynne Williams (and Katie too)