McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Des Plaines Il |

My experience with McGrath City Honda was remarkable. First and most I like to thank John Serritella for taking his services above and beyond. I have purchased 5 vehicles in the past 7 years but this place was by far the best. We got straight to the point of what price I wanted and avoided the back & forth of negotiating. I highly recommend this dealership. They will beat anyone?s price and go the extra mile to accommodate you.

A VERY SATISFIED CUSTMER

by from CHICAGO IL 60610 |

I just wanted everyone to know that Dave K & Chuck treated me very well i am so happy with my deal i am going to recommend this dealership to all my family friends & coworkers. I also want to recommend the Manager John who i am sorry for giving him a hard time on negotiating. Mom says thank you to. God Bless all of you @ mcgrath.

used civic

by from Chicago |

We went to McGrath City Honda looking for a Honda civic and worked with Laudy Hernandez. He did everything he could to make us happy and get the car we wanted to get. It was a little difficult at first, but finally he help us, get the car I really wanted, and we were able to drive off the lot that day with our used car after a couple hours!

Great Overall Service

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Good experience when I went looking for my first car. Moises Villegas was very helpful and guideded me through the entire process along with very useful input. Right from chossing the right car to closing it. He was very patient and available after regular hours to meet and help me with the process. Looking forward to going back for other services that are available at McGrath City Honda.

great service, clean facilities, friendly

by from schiller park |

Me and my husband were very happy with the service and the car we purchased. Dave Kazarian helped us with every step and was a pleasant, friendly, efficient dealer. We will definitely use this dealer for all future car purchases.

NICE JOB

by from CHICAGO |

I AM VERY HAPPY TO GIVE FEEDBACK ON MY EXPERIENCE WITH MCGRATH CITY HONDA. THAT IS BECAUSE I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE LEVEL OF SERVICE AND THE RESULTS OF MYVISIT @MCGRATH CITY HONDA.I CAMETHERE NOT EXACTLY SURE OFOF WHAT I WANTED AND IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BUYING A CAR...IEXPECTED IT TO NERVE RACKING,BUT I FELTCOMFORTABLE AND AT EASE YTHE WHOLE TIME.THE MANAGER MICHAEL HALLORAN HELPED ME EXTENSIVELY IN MY SEARCH FOR THE RIGHT CAR AND BOTHHE AND DAVE KAZARIAN WERE VERY DILIGENT AND THOUGHTFUL WHEN IT CAME TO THE CRITERIA AND PREFERENCES I DESIRED... AND ULTIMATELY HELPED ME CHOOSE A CAR THAT EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. ALSO DANA GRANDE HAS BEEN ON TOP MY QUESTIONS IVE HAD THAT ALL OF STAFF I"VE DEALT WITH GENUINELY CARE ABOUT THE CUSTMER AND THAT IS A TRAIT THATS HARD TO FINE IN ANY BUSINESS. I WILL RECOMEND YOUR DEALERSHIP TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN GO THERE AND THEY WONT DEAL WITH ANY HASSLE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. SINCERLY MICHAEL DeSANTIS

BRAND NEW CAR

by from CHICAGO,IL |

Walked in and was greeted by Robert Gil who helped me find the perfect car for the right price! Free popcorn and lattes while you wait.

Awesome Experience & Customer Service!!

by from North Riverside, IL |

I began shopping for a larger auto due to a new addition to our family. My husband and I went to several dealerships, the service and pressure was annoying and overwhelming. We found McGrath City Honda online read the reviews and decided to take the long drive. Best decision we made! Our sales associate Dave Kazarian was very informative, patient, knowledgeable and just excellent. We purchased a 2012 Honda Pilot love the space and the comfortable drive of the vehicle. We've had the vehicle for 2 months and noticed minor things that need to be serviced. I called Dave and we are so impressed with the attention and customer service. Once we get our vehicle serviced I will definitely post a review on the experience. In a final note when we were in the process of finalizing the deal the GM was to my surprise very pleasant and treated us more like family than dollar signs. We will definitely recommend this dealership and we will be back in the future. Dave Kazarian is the man to see! Thank you Dave & McGrath City Honda!!

Excellent service provided by Laudy Hernandez

by from Chicago, IL |

I leased a 2014 CRV, Laudy Hernandez he was patient , knowledgeable and understanding. I was not pressured and left the dealer happy with my new purchase. Laudy Hernandez made buying a car a pleasant experience.

So Happy

by from Chicago Il |

I went to Mcgrath City looking to purchase a new vehicle I was first greeted by Paris he took me on some test driveswhich got me excited. I was then speaking with Mario Gentry he was very friendly & knowledgable he really worked with me get the color I wanted, I also spoke with Jody Adams (the numbers guy) I really gave me the deal I wanted to walk out a happy woman. Thank you all

excellent service

by from chicago, il |

Robert was very helpful, kind and professional. I walked in wanting one vehicle and walked out with a different vehicle (my choice). But he was very helpful and polite with my transaction. I am very happy with my purchase.