McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Des Plaines Il |

My experience with McGrath City Honda was remarkable. First and most I like to thank John Serritella for taking his services above and beyond. I have purchased 5 vehicles in the past 7 years but this place was by far the best. We got straight to the point of what price I wanted and avoided the back & forth of negotiating. I highly recommend this dealership. They will beat anyone?s price and go the extra mile to accommodate you.

Amazing first time buying experience!

by from Chicago il |

I couldn't have left any happier getting out of McGrath City Honda dealer. I left amazed of the service I got there, big shout out to SARGE. Who made me feel so comfortable with his sell. He helped me choose not only the best car, BUT the perfect car for me. I drove out of there with a 2012 infinity IPL G37. I truly recommend to go to McGrath dealership. Great prices, great cars, great personality! Ask for sarge and you will drive out of there more satisfied than ever ! Thank you so much sarge for your great service !!!

great service

by from chicago |

thsi is a great place to do busiess and be relax while doing it

ASK FOR SARGE!

by from chicago Il |

THANK YOU SIR SARGE!! i am so happy i went to this dealership. they fought long and hard to make sure i got the car that best suited me. i will advise that you ask for a man named Sarge. he is a committed sales man and goes the extra mile for you. i couldn't be more happy with the Honda Civic i got from McGrath city. A+ dealership. THANKS SARGE!!!

very friendly dealer, smooth transaction

by from O'fallon, IL |

The Salesman Moieses was very friendly and professional, very nice and smooth transaction

Great Buying experience

by from CHICAGO, IL |

I have purchase two cars from Moises Villegas and John Serritella. They have been wonderful to work with. I now know where I will continue to get all my cars. Only down part is the service department hours which don't fit with my working scheduled. For service I will probably have to go somewhere else.

Great experience!

by from Chicago,Il |

I did not expect to get the car that I wanted, but I was able to get the car and I am very happy. They really worked with me and let me know they would do what they could to get me what I needed and they really did!

Vehicle Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

We went to the dealership with the intent of viewing and test driving an SUV. Our experience was great. We found what we wanted for the right price. Our sales rep, Robert Gil, was very helpful and knowledgeable with getting us what we wanted.

best car buying experience

by from chicago il |

I really appreciate all the help, patience ,dedication ,friendly attitude Robert Gil had with us. He was very knowledgeable about the cars he had in stock and which one would fit our needs and requirements. He explained everything clearly and helped us find our perfect car i would recommend you stop by in and speak with him he will make sure you leave McGrath City Hyundai satisfied...

Thanks, Mr. Kazarian

by from Chicago, IL |

Buying a car could be a stressful experience. Not our case. Mr. Dave Kazarian took good care of us. He is very professional, experienced and business oriented. We definitively recommend him and McGrath City Honda.

WHAT??? A PLEASURABLE & PLEASANT EXPERIENCE?

by from SCHAUMBURG |

THANK-YOU McGRATH HONDA!! From the moment my wife and I stepped through the doors to the point we drove away in our PRE-OWNED CERTIFIED 2013 HONDA CRV-EXL we enjoyed a relaxed non-pressured atmosphere. Once greetings, pleasantries & small talk were exchanged, BRANDON the INTERNET MANAGER was courteous, polite and well informed about our needs introduced us to our SALES REP., SARGE.Looking each other over, we shook hands and exchanged introductions, SARGE, a husky, stalk y built of a man with piercing blue eyes with a joyful, bubbly personality escorted us to the DREADED CUBICLE. Knowledgeable and well versed in the product line, negotiations began on price. After sparring about our trade in value, MIKE the GENERAL MANAGER, finally introduced himself to the cubicle.Well schooled in the Skills of Sales & Business Management Practices we exchanged each of our views on trade in value and business practices. Finally resolving the issue, we agreed upon an out the door price for cash. SARGE, relieved we reached an agreement then escorted us to the VIP LOUNGE to meet with DARIUSZ, the FINANCE MANAGER to sign the contract. Polite and very well mannered he extended his hand to greet us and asked us to join him in his office. We exchanged small talk about each of our ethnicity and family origins. Initially we were going to pay cash for the purchase, however DARIUSZ suggested to explore the options of financing since our credit score was more than favorable. After listening to our options as presented by the highly educated numbers cruncher we opted on a healthy down payment with financing the balance. THANK-YOU KINDLY DARIUSZ!! All in all it was a very PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. We'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to head to McGRATH CITY HONDA. THANK -YOU ALL AGAIN!! WALLY & ANNA.