McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288 Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Great customer service

by from Tinley park il |

I had a very excellent car buying experience for my first brand new car. Marcus, went above and beyond and didn't everything he could to help me get the best deal. I highly recommend going to Mcgrath City Hyundai and asking for Marcus. I will be back in the future to purchase another vehicle

Dave Kazarian Rocks

by from Chicago |

Just wanted to send my appreciation for your working with us to purchase Katie her first car. She is absolutely thrilled! You probably remember, as I do, the excitement when we got our first car--must have been almost 50 years ago, right? At least it was for me. Thank you for being patient with us and for working with us in such a professional way. I really appreciated your helpful advice and direction during the purchase. You helped us make an excellent decision. I am most grateful for your kindness in advising us just as if this were your daughter, making sure she was in a safe and reliable car. I really regret to know that you will be retiring soon. You are certainly one who would have had our business in the future. As I said, I wish you could sell me a McGrath Lexus, which I will hopefully be purchasing in the next couple of months. You are the best! How lucky were we that you came out to the lot to meet us yesterday! My best wishes to you in retirement. Regards, Lynne Williams (and Katie too)

shopping with mcgrath

by from Park Forest, IL |

I had a pretty good experience at Mcgrath, I spoke with Joslyn initially and she let me know the price was negotiable and that they honored the cars.com price even though it was higher on their website!

College Student First Time Buyer

by from Chicago, IL |

December 21, 2015 was the day my life change for the better because I finally gotten me a car. My mother and I was planning on going car shopping for that entire day and McGrath City Honda was the first place that we went too. And I can say that we never looked back at any other stores. When we arrived and looked around the lot for a little bit Sarge Sakinovic came across the street with a bubbly personality. From that point on everything was smooth sailing. Mr. Sakinovic was friendly, polite, easy to talk to, hard working man and everything an more you'll seek in a person when your making your first big purchase. And the atmosphere of everyone else that came an greet us were pleasant. Definitely a place that will fill you with tons of drinks from water, coffee, lattes and many more and the sugar cookies were awesome. Overall, I had an excellent experience and I am in love with my honda civie hybrid. THANK YOU MCGRATH CITY FOR YOUR UPSCALE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Excellent Service Overall

by from Chicago, Il |

I was very pleased with the buying experience I had with the dealership, most especially with the Mr. Nasir. He has provided me with excellent service all throughout the course of our dealings. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my relatives and friends here in Chicago.

Good sales staff with unprofessional service

by from Chicago |

I was happy to have been entertained by good sales staff. Less than 2 weeks after my unit acquisition, my wife went for a follow up visit to install a theft protection device. during that visit, there staff driver scraped practically one side of the unit (careless unprofessional driving, bearing no respect for other peoples' personal property which is paid for with hard earned dollar). I understand that accidents happen, but if your paying for a 800++/month...a replacement would have been better. The finance person who was collecting for an additional 200++ amount (for an extra paint job I requested), was very very very rude... why not treat paying customers with respect...why would you think somebody who pays 800+++/month car payment turn his back on a 200++ dollar paint job.

i love my car

by from chicago |

I bought my 2008 Chevrolet Malibu from Mcgrath city Honda recently and it runs really good. I think they really did an inspection on it like Joslyn told me on the phone . They asked me to refer any friends and I think I will.

Accord Sport

by from Chicago, Il. |

Working with Sarge and John made the car buying process a lot easier for me. I traveled a great distance and was not disappointed. Treated exceptionally well. And I love my 2014 Accord Sport!

Almost had me

by from Mayfair, IL |

McGrath will be my destination when I am seriously interested in buying a car. I called in, curious a our sales - was helped by the nice girl names Alyssa and then I came in and worked with Rychard. very nice, funny older man who knows his car and who isn't all about the pressure. Customer service was astounding from beginning to end. Coming back to get my 2016 Accord as soon as I'm ready.

Remarkable Service!

by from Cicero, IL |

There are no words to express the joy I had buying a car here at McGrath City Honda. John, Elba and Marcos made buying my 2011 Chevy Malibu easy and effortless - we there was some effort. For the best price and the best customer service, come to the folks here at McGrath.