McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

My New Elantra

by from Chicago, IL |

We just purchased a 2015 Hyundai Elantra from McGrath City Hyundai with Robert Gil as our salesperson. He goes above and beyond in helping you with everything. I would recommend him to anyone interested in a Hyundai vehicle. My salesman was very professional and helpful. He made our experience there very comfortable, while we waited for all of the paper work to be fill out.

My purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I had an excellent experience. Service was great help me right away with what I needed. We got straight to the point went over the contract and the purchase was great.

by from chicago il |

Customer Service Mcgrath City Hyundai has the most experience, professional and customer service employees I have ever delt with. Mr Robert Gil extended his out most knowledge and customer service. I truely apprericate his expertise on helping me choose the car i purchase. I also wanted to extended my graditude to Christine Tonelli for her Services

Great Staff

by from Chicago, IL |

Great Customer Service and friendly staff! Speak with Christine...she is sincere, accommodating and just genuinely nice. The service center does get busy, so it's best to speak with her because she will be honest about when the best time to come will be so you are not inconvenienced. In terms of sales, we had a great experience as well. It did get kind of busy as we decided to purchase our vehicle, but I thought it to be relatively normal. We were serviced well and the staff was courteous and sincere, specifically Mario Gentry, our sales rep. Overall, a great experience.

Amazing Person

by from Chicago, IL |

Robert was very supportive and helped my family & I find the perfect car. He was magnificent, patient, and kind. He answered all of my questions about the car and understood all of my concerns. Later, after I had already bought the car, he would still answer any remaining questions I had and even show how some of my car's features work. Without him, my family & I would still be looking for a car or settle down on another soon-to-break-down car. I definitely recommend him.

Bait and Switch

by from Woodstock, IL |

Do not contact this dealer via their website! We contacted them about a specific pre-driven car we saw on their website, they called me the next morning to schedule an appointment to see it for later that evening, my wife called when she noticed the add was taken down and they said it was NOT sold, we traveled 2 hours from Woodstock to the City to see it, and when we got there they said it was sold the DAY BEFORE. All they said was sorry and took no responsibility for it.

Christine was terrific!

by from Oak Park, IL |

Christine was very diligent in securing my loaner vehicle. She also telephoned me twice to keep me updated with the status of my car's repair (repairs performed at an external vendor). Christine was very professional and her diligence was (and is) much appreciated. Great job! Thanks!

Amazing experience!

by from Gurnee,il |

After buying several cars from different dealerships through the years, I had the best experience working with Peter and Steve. I was not sure exactly what i wanted but with Peters knowledge he was able to direct me and find me the exact car that would suit my needs. Steve sat with us and went over all the paper work and answered all out questions. Before we left Peter made sure he went over the entire car with us to demonstrate all the features and how they worked. Its the first time i ever left a dealership feeling confident and happy with the decision i made.

service experience

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience with McGrath City Hyundai was remarkable. First and most I like to thank Robert Gil Jr. for his services. He was very professional and helpful. Buying a car was easier then what I ever experience. I felt like a Valuable Customer. The customer service I experience was GREAT!! I am going to recommend all my friends and family.. Thank You Robert Gil Jr. and McGrath City Hyundai. I Love My Car and My New and first car dealer !!

service experience