McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Great Staff

by from Chicago, IL |

Great Customer Service and friendly staff! Speak with Christine...she is sincere, accommodating and just genuinely nice. The service center does get busy, so it's best to speak with her because she will be honest about when the best time to come will be so you are not inconvenienced. In terms of sales, we had a great experience as well. It did get kind of busy as we decided to purchase our vehicle, but I thought it to be relatively normal. We were serviced well and the staff was courteous and sincere, specifically Mario Gentry, our sales rep. Overall, a great experience.

Christine was terrific!

by from Oak Park, IL |

Christine was very diligent in securing my loaner vehicle. She also telephoned me twice to keep me updated with the status of my car's repair (repairs performed at an external vendor). Christine was very professional and her diligence was (and is) much appreciated. Great job! Thanks!

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER

by from "CHICAGO, IL" |

There has never been a time I've visited the dealership for service and I've received bad service! When I arrive I'm greeted immediately and that's just heart warming. My McGrath staff is like family everyone is so warm and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. I especially love when the new sales rep try and offer me a new car and I tell them my sales Rep Dave Glass will not allow this.... I just love Christina & Nina they're a great asset to the McGrath service department. Teisha Griffin

Another bait and switch

by from Downers Grove, IL |

I received a card from them telling me that I was qualified for a rebate on mileage errors on my new Sonata. I had noticed that I wasn't getting the mileage that was advertised so I called and made an appointment to see Jody...the sales manager. I thought it was legit so I went out of my way to go in and then was handed over to a salesman who ran around for over 30 minutes trying to figure out if I really was qualified and then said no I wasn't but they would cut me good deal on a newer car (mine was 6 months old). I asked if the newer car would give me better mileage and I was told they couldn't promise that. I asked if I could have a copy of their 'deal' to think it over for a day and I was told they couldn't do that. That was my clue that this wasn't any deal but just a way to get me in the door so they could try to persuade me to buy yet another car from them. I was livid and I told them that I won't bring my car to them for service and I will never buy from them again....or any McGrath Dealer for that matter. What a bunch of devious characters. And they think its a game. They actually huddle around the manager like his protectors and laugh and giggle while they keep the customers waiting. Don't go there. They cannot be trusted.