McGrath City Honda

New 877-398-8299
Used 888-316-6411
Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Stay away from this dealer

by from PA |

Same bait and switch happened to me. Car showed online, told them I would take it. Get a message 3 hours later, sorry the price of the car went up......What a joke...STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET DEPARTMENT THERE...VERY RUDE

Don't believe what they tell you

by from Illinois |

Received a Internet quote for a 2013 Tuscon GLS from Elba. When I called they told me they had the car in stock. When I got there, they were mistaken that the car was a limited, and that they were getting the GLS in tomorrow. I asked for a total price for the vehicle four times from Elba, Andrew and Marcus and still have not heard from any of them. They also gave me a trade in amount for a 2000 Buick Century of $3000-$3500, which is absurd considering the car had four near balding tires and surface rust. Don't believe what they tell you

1012 Kia Sedona

by from Lockport, IL |

Max is an awesome salesman. He didn't have to do much because I already new what car I wanted before I went to McGrath. I found it on cars.com. His friendly disposition and great attitude made buying the van a great experience.

Love my Veloster

by from Chicago |

I bought my car last week from Frank at McGrath Hyundai and I got a great deal for being a first time buyer. Luke in finance treated me great and I will tell whoever I can what a easy time I had buying a car at McGrath City Hyundai!

McGrath Hyundai is the Best

by from Chicago |

I recently leased a 2012 Sonata Turbo from McGrath and want to say how great an overall experience it was. I was in and out in under two hours and Frank in sales and Ed the leasing manager treated my wife and I great. I will definately go back to McGrath when I am ready for another one!

I was buy from them again in a second!

by from Chicago, IL |

I had an OUTSTANDING car buying experience at McGrath Hyundai. As soon as I test drove the Accent I was sold. The sales guy, Frank was straight forward and friendly. He made buying my new car hassle free. In fact, I was starved at the time and they even FED me. Who does that? McGrath does! After seeing how the dealership handled my purchase, they have my business for life.

Love my car and they even FED me! Great dealership

by from Oak Park, IL |

I just want to say how happy I am with the purchase of my new Elantra from McGrath Hyundai. Frank Torres made me a great deal, didn't give me a hard time on price, and had the keys in my hand in just a couple of hours. I LOVE how my new Elantra drives. Thank you so much for the great car buying experience. I'll be back for my next car.

What the heck?

by from South Suburbs |

As I have seen on this website, reviews are terrible. I also called about a good price on a used car, and was told that it was an error ! I asked them to honor the price, and he refused. I now cannot get a manager on the phone. If this is how they do business, how do they treat the vehicles that are sold there. I asked OTHER dealers what they would do in that situation, and they said to call the BBB, because they must honor the price. The price is still there today FYI !

bait and switch

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Called about a car that was advertised for a great price on this website and said I would come to see it the next day. Salesman on the phone told me to ask for a certain sales manager so everything would be smooth. Made special arragemebnts because I live quite a ways from the dealership. Today looked for car online - price increased 2500. Left message asking about the price change - no one returned my call. Called and talked to the manager who was supposed to be expecting me. Obviously he wasn't. He told me the price I saw yesterday was a 3 day sale and now it's over. I said the guy on the phone didn' t mention a sale. Said he'd call back right away. Didn't call back. If this is how they treat customers, glad I found out before I purchased a vehicle. Will stay away!

Great Dealership and Customer Assistance

by from Huntley, IL |

Great people and great facility. Got the car I went in to look at the same day. Little difficult on the haggling but overall a great expierence.