McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Chicago, IL |

I just went to this business office this afternoon and I was so happy the way they make business with you. They gave you the opportunity to choose what you want. I'm happy with car I traded in from them compared to the one I just recently bought a month ago because functionality wise, it really works well. Being a first time buyer and a new driver, I would have purchased my first brand new car from McGrath if I had known they have this kind of very competitive price and quality car. My gratitude to Sylvia Darwil and the manager for the good customer service.

Happy to do Business

by from Chicago, IL |

Understanding that you're interested in buying a car and that the dealership is interested in selling you a car is a good place to start. Showing up with information and competitive pricing, McGrath was more than willing win my business. With a service oriented approach, my salesperson was fully knowledgeable and informative on the many features of the 2013 Accord EX-L that I purchased. I was introduced to the service department, informed about free car washes, and generally made to feel McGrath appreciated my business.

great dealership staff

by from Chicago, IL |

Bought Accord 2010 black on black on saturday 03/16/13 I always avoided dealers, but this dealer has a professional and accommodating staff. Pre-owned sales department John Gmez (manager) and David (sales rep) were considerate, understanding, and willing to go above and beyond to help us find the right car and the right price. I really appreciate their business. A sales rep would not listen and made me frustrated but John and David fix it all. I will recommend this dealership. THANK YOU McGrath Honda

Happy Jeep Owner

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

I went in to the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted on my new 2014 Jeep. RCJD didn't have what I wanted and they searched, found it and had it for me the next day. Doug Saxton was great to work with. He, Justin and Troy listened to what I wanted, got me what I needed for trade and got financing that was better than I expected. Thanks for all your hard work and making a Jeep owner happy again with my new purchase! (Return customer) Way to go guys and RCJD

Easy online buying experience!!

by from Chicago IL |

Submitted quotes for a Honda Accord via the cars.com website--which was a relatively painless process. McGrath Honda was by FAR the best quote received from all the online request I made. I later found out that McGrath's internet sales department is relatively new, but they are more than competitive than other longer establisted internet sales departments in terms of service, price, and professionalism. Big thanks to James Johnson and his staff at McGrath for the best car buying experience I have had to date.

The best deal around!

by from Lombard,il |

I arrived at McGrath Hyundai very early hoping they would honor the extremely low price they had listed on their website. They were straight forward and honest from the beginning. Armi greeted me and turned me over to Frank who finished the deal. I feel I got the best deal ever and I will definitely be telling everyone about how good McGrath really is!! I love my Sonata!!

Drove all the way from Indiana

by from Valparaiso, IN |

My husband works in Indiana and came all the way to this Hyundai dealer in Chicago, IL to look at a vehicle. I thought he was crazy for wanting to travel all that way but now I know why he did. The Sales and Service gives #1 quality satisfaction to their customers. We felt purchasing our 2013 Sonata from McGrath Hyundai was the right choice to make. Eddie and Frank were the fine gentlemen that helped us make that great choice. I would recommend McGrath City Hyundai to anyone that wants to buy a reliale vehicle and a place that offers excellent customer service.

They put up with a stingy Grandpa

by from Chicago,il |

Frank and Carl in the finance office were able to convince my Grandfather that they gave me a good deal and I was able to leave in my new Elantra. He is from the old country and was just looking out for me, but they helped him understand and 3 hours later I was driving away in my new car.Thank you McGrath Hyundai!

2 cars in one week

by from rockford,il |

I purchased a 2012 Veloster 3 weeks ago and due to a change in the family the car turnes out to not be big enough. So I went back to McGrath thinking maybe they could help and they did. They took care of me as if I was family and put me into a 2013 Sonata for the same payment. It truly does pay to deal with good people. Thank You Ed and Frank for putting up with my dilema.

I am very happy....

by from oakpark,il |

I was not sure at first about visiting McGrath Hyundai, but after my purchase I am very glad I did. They showed me how to operate and work my new vehicle and gave me great trade in value on my old car. I can tell you that they have definitely earned a customer for life..