McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Professional

by from Chicago |

Everyone my wife and I dealt with from the salesman to the manager, and the finance department were quick and professional. We did not spend any time dancing around haggling about the little things, they knew where we wanted to be, we knew where they wanted to be and we met in a comfortable spot for both of this. This was actually my wife purchasing the car, and they understood that and dealt exclusively with her (you'd be surprised as some dealers would still be pitching me on HER car!). Marcus our salesman asked if we thought about new, told him we wanted to stick with the "sightly used" and he wasn't pushy at all. They let my wife and I make a decision in private, and got us on our way. All the decision and negotiating was done very quickly, the only delay was waiting in line for the financing as they were selling plenty of cars that evening and we had to wait about an hour before we could get started on our paper work. Cars.com research was done prior to the trip and this helped both us and the dealer to get to a comfortable spot in the price as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Long wait but overall pretty good

by from Chicago, IL |

It didn't seem like there were enough employees there because we had to sit and wait a lot after we test drove the car. The guy who helped me was really nice and they were really flexible about how and when I would pay.

No Integrity

by from Sugar Grove, IL |

I found that this dealer is deceptive in their tactics. I emailed them about a car I saw online that was in the color I wanted. I also made the point that I lived quite some distance away and would only make the drive if they have the color I want and an agreeable price. I received a quote from them along with a statement that they had a few of that color in stock. I drove 30 miles first thing the next morning only to find out they had none in stock.

Easy to Deal with

by from Elmwood Park |

Came in looking for a vehicle for my daughter. Let the sales staff know our true budget, and they showed us cars in that budget. A few hours later we left with my daughter's first car. Art, the sales person, and his manager Andy were awesome. Thanks Again guys

mcgrath review

by from Weeling, IL |

There were no prices on the used cars to get an idea of what cars fit with your budget. They think that if you see a car you will pay more for an impulse buy and get over on you that way. They refused to give you a price on the cars and just wanted you to drive a car thinking they could sell you a car for a higher price. The salesmen were "slimy", and by the way they conducted themselves and talked to you, you just knew they were going to cheat you any way they could. It was such a distasteful experience I went to carmax and bought a car. No creepy salesmen trying to cheat you, the prices were right there to consider and no hidden costs. The experience was heads-above dealing with any dealership and especially Mcgrath. Interesting that many cars had stickers stating,"all sales final and as is" A red flag that the cars are losers. Carmax stands behind all their cars.

Customer Service Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I was recently at the Honda Dealership on Grand and had a great experience. The salesman who greeted me was knowledgeable about the models available at the dealership and was not forceful with suggestions. I was given time after the visit to consider my options.

DO NOT BUY FROM McGRATH HONDA on GRAND AVENUE

by from West Suburbs |

This dealer is full of lies. They advertise cars that they do not have. I talked to John the sales manager and specifically asked about a car and the price. My wife and I drove an hour to get there and then mysteriously the car was gone. Of course John then stated that he had never spoken to me. Lots of dishonest people work here.