McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Excellent All Around

by from Chicago, IL |

I've had an excellent experience doing business with this dealership over the past few months. I moved to Chicago a few months ago and bought a Civic from this dealership in order to commute to work. As my personal situation changed, I had to quickly sell the car back. In addition, I managed to lose my car keys and McGrath cut a new set of keys for me within an hour for a very reasonable price. The general manager, Mike Halloran, has been very approachable and helpful with both the buying and the selling process. McGrath City Honda is one of the best dealerships I've ever dealt with.

Excellent Salesman

by from Chicago, IL |

My name is Kimberly and I went into the office of McGrath late Saturday. My Salesman Mr. Robert Gil Jr. was the perfect salesman. I enjoyed his company and not only was he perfect he was very polite in the whole transaction. I hate that I kept him there very late, but he was very kind with it all. Thanks again Mr. Gil

Above and beyond.

by from Mt. Prospect Ill |

The last car i bought was in 2004 and i forgot about the anxiety and stress involved in buying a car, not to mention how the landscape for car buying has changed since my last purchase 10 years ago. i was reminded of this by 5 other car dealers of that stress and anxiety before i was lucky enough to walk into McGrath City Honda. Dave Kazarian's service was amazing from the minute i walk in he put me at ease with honest no pressure sales (i know, oxymoron right??) The whole team was amazing honest and courteous right through to the financing dept. Because of Dave's no pressure and knowledge and great attitude i was in and out of there in no time. McGrath met my price and well beyond. I am now driving a beautiful new car. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great Salesman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

My name is Debbie Wagar. I purchased a new car on Saturday November 8, 2014. My salesman was Robert Gill. I have never been so impressed by a car salesman before. I have bought at least 3 new cars in my lifetime. He was patience, knowledgeable, courteous, funny and made me feel very comfortable. It's very difficult to find someone who could make you feel special when you are a nervous wreck and very high tempered. He did it. I will recommend him to family, friends and my employer. I hope you guys know how special a salesman he is. Thank You Robert!!!!!!!!!!! Debbie Wagar

Perfect

by from Chicago, IL |

Robert Gil is the definition of a perfect sales consultant. He is very nice, understanding and helpful. I had a really great experience.

My Veloster

by from Chicago, IL. |

All the staff is very professional and efficient. They perfectly know their job and made us feel like at home. When choosing our new car, the sales personal gave us time enough to choose the right one. Simply, the best experience while buying our car.

Good selling skills

by from San jose, USA |

I went to here for see a new car. Saleman Thomos's skill was very nice. I told him that I will not purchase now but he was dealing as a purchasing customers. I like that.

Great buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Purchasing a new auto it's a big expense and knowing the customer needs separates this dealer from the rest. I worked with Robert and he was very courteous and friendly. He showed me a few vehicles and once we saw the accent, I told him that was the car I wanted. He was very helpful along the way and answered all the questions I had. It was a pleasure buying my automobile from this dealer and I appreciate Robert's assistance. I would recommend Robert and this dealer for your next auto purchase. -Elvis

My New Elantra

by from Chicago, IL |

We just purchased a 2015 Hyundai Elantra from McGrath City Hyundai with Robert Gil as our salesperson. He goes above and beyond in helping you with everything. I would recommend him to anyone interested in a Hyundai vehicle. My salesman was very professional and helpful. He made our experience there very comfortable, while we waited for all of the paper work to be fill out.

My purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I had an excellent experience. Service was great help me right away with what I needed. We got straight to the point went over the contract and the purchase was great.