McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288 Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

best experience ever

by from chicago il |

I called ahead of time and spoke with Lisa who was very helpful in getting me the information I needed I then can in and met with the customer care manager Armi who insured me that I was in good hands and will be well taken care of I was then introduced to Deron who is not only professional but a very funny guy who made me feel comfortable with every aspect of my vehicle purchase I was a little sceptical of going at first but I'm glad I did from now on I'm sticking with McGrath for any further purchases and service

My visit to McGrath City

by from Chicago, IL |

We were greeted by Alex Tillit who did an excellent job for us. He was easy to be with because of his personality made us feel welcome. He found a car that suited my son. My son was looking for another car which would not made any sense to buy. Alex showed him a car that would suite him and his needs. I'm very happy that our car search lead us to him. I'm very impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a CRV-EXL this week with 8,000 miles on it. The car was basically brand new. When leaving the dealership with the car we noticed the driver side mirror was cracked. I called the used car manager who replied "what did you hit?". I told him we just left the dealership and did not hit anything. Thankfully I had the contact information for our salesman, Dave Kazarian. Dave was great. He understood the issue, setup a service appt, had the car fixed quickly and I was on our way. Dave has been at the dealership for many years and truly understands customer service. If you are looking for a Honda then ask for Dave (dave@mcgrathcity.com). You will not be disappointed.

Great Dealership

by from Chicago, Illinois |

During my visit to this dealership, Robert Gil was the man who assisted me in finding a great car for me. He made my experience very comfortable and he provided me with premium customer service. He went above and beyond to find the best deal that would work for me. If you are ever looking for a car at this location he is The MAN to partner up with.

Fantastic car, terrific experience.

by from Chicago, IL |

I saw the exact car I was looking for on cars.com, and visited the dealer the following day. I was first introduced to Dave Kazarian and while I did not have much time that day, he quickly took me out to the car on the lot and helped familiarize me with more of the features. I returned in the following days to buy the car. The process was quick and simple and throughout the process, Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was friendly, honest and straightforward. I appreciate those qualities and am thankful to having had the opportunity to work with him. The other team members were also great to work with as well. All were very friendly and helped make the process as simple as possible. I've since taken the car back to have a few things polished up on the new car and that's been a great experience as well. I will definitely recommend McGrath Honda to friends and I recommend asking for Dave Kazarian! Thanks again.

MY USED CAR EXPERIENCE.. HONDA CRV.

by from CHICAGO IL |

I want to let you know my experience at Mcgrath City Honda is excellent. My salesman Dave was the best salesman i have dealt with in many years your so luck to have salesman of his caliber. He treated me like he wanted to be treated. I also want to say thanks to Mr serritella he made this deal happen for me.I will recommend my family and friends to Mcgrath City Honda & Dave.. Thank you again Keep up the good work !! TONY T. & MIGUEL

I LOVE MY HONDA FROM MCGRATH

by from CHICAGO IL ..CRAGIN AREA |

I PURCHASED A 2012 HONDA CRV FROM DAVE KAZARIAN HE MADE THE PROCESS SO SMOOTH FOR ME. I LOVED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE @ MCGRATH. I LOVED MY DEAL HE GAVE ME I LOVED THE WAY THE USED CAR MANAGER JOHN CAME OVER AND THANKED ME & FINANCE MANAGER DARIUS MADE ME FEEL ALSO. DAVE WAS SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY I JUST LOVED THIS GUY. I CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH A SMALL PROBLEM HE TOOK CARE OF IT. I WILL RECOMMEND MY FAMILY AND COWORKERS TO HIM & MCGRATH.. I LOVED MY MCGRATH EXPERIENCE SO MUCH I JUST HAD TO WRITE THIS REVIEW. THIS IS IS TRULY A 5 STAR DEALER IF THERE WERE MORE STARS I WOULD GIVE THEM TO THIS DEALER. THANKS AGAIN ...TONY T

I LUV THE WAY I WAS TREATED @ MCGRATH

by from ELMWOOD PARK IL 60707 |

Please let me start out by saying i love the way i was treated @ Mcgrath the salesman Dave Kazarian is the best salesman i have dealt with ever. I have bought about 10 cars in my life time he treated me like he was related to me and i was siiting in his kitchen. He just pampered me all the way through the sale. I also wanted to thank Mr Serritella he was great. Thank you for your kind hospitality and service i was given. Thank you again Mcgrath & Dave & john. PS I WILL RECOMMEND ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.. I hope Dave sticks around for a few more years!!!! ...

A VERY SATISFIED CUSTMER

by from CHICAGO IL 60610 |

I just wanted everyone to know that Dave K & Chuck treated me very well i am so happy with my deal i am going to recommend this dealership to all my family friends & coworkers. I also want to recommend the Manager John who i am sorry for giving him a hard time on negotiating. Mom says thank you to. God Bless all of you @ mcgrath.

used civic

by from Chicago |

We went to McGrath City Honda looking for a Honda civic and worked with Laudy Hernandez. He did everything he could to make us happy and get the car we wanted to get. It was a little difficult at first, but finally he help us, get the car I really wanted, and we were able to drive off the lot that day with our used car after a couple hours!