McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

5 Stars All The Way! Very highly recommended

by from Schiller park |

After a long search on cars.com I found the car that I was looking for at Mcgrath city Honda in Chicago. In my first visit i was greeted by George Welykyj a young man with great customer service skills where I did my first test drive of my 2013 Tiguan. After my test drive I did meet with Akira and he worked hard to get the interest rate as low as possible, i had to leave early because of work while he worked on my credit. The next day I get a phone call from George Welykyj saying that your car is ready for pick up . I came into Mcgrath City Honda to test drive a car and walked out of there not only with a car but also with the greatest customer service experience ever. Not only George had my car ready but he also made sure that my car buying experience went as smooth as well. I would Recommend it to all my friends and family as well.

Fantastic start to finish!

by from Chicago, IL |

Worked with George Welykyj and it was a pleasure. No haggling, he got done what I asked and more!! I highly recommend coming here to buy a pre-owned care. They have way more inventory than any other place I found on-line which gave me a few options. George is a professional and extremely respectful of a car buying experience!

Great experience at McGrath City Honda

by from Chicago IL |

Just recently I purchased a 2010 Honda crv. The nervousness set in rather quickly, how`s my credit, am I going to get the run around, but none of that happened because of salesman George Welykyj. From the beginning he made me feel very comfortable and trustworthy. Would recommend this dealership and salesman George Welykyj to others in the market for new or used Honda cars. Thanks again George.

Great experience here, George is awesome!

by from Chicago, IL |

Went in with a very negative mind set until George made it very positive with realistic thinking. Wouldn't have gone anywhere else, felt comfortable, happy and very satisfied! Thank you team Mcgarth especially George ! I recommend all to Mcgarth City Honda ask for George tell'em Monica sent you ! (((: #oneproudhappycustomer Now I'm riding in my new Honda Accord !

Just bought a 2013 CRV EX-L

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Had a great experience......working with salesman George Welykyj and sales manager Akira Shibata...ended up with a 2013 Honda CRV EX-L with 5,000 miles....like a new car....they were professional and very open to creative negotiations....they were both extremely personable and created an atmosphere that felt like a mutual collaboration......there was no 'surprises' in the finance department.........when I came back for my old car the next day, George had it parked in front, and it was washed! Without a doubt I will highly recommend McGrath to friends and family.

A big thank you to both George W. and Dave K.!

by from River Grove, Illinois |

I must say these two salesmen went above and beyond to make my car buying experience pleasurable. I am very happy with my car. Thank you both!!

New Honda SUV's

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I have bought several cars here. All the salesman are very good. Jeromy Gleason is great . Very nice people there. I love coming into the showroom looking at all the new models.

dave kazarian

by from Chicago, Il |

Dave was wonderful, as were his associates. This was a very pleasant car buying experience. Dave went out of his way to help. He also gave me very honest suggestions about my car insurance. I am so happy my niece recommended him. I drove home in a new car!!!

Great price initially but hidden fees upon purchas

by from From MO |

As we traveled over 300 miles to purchase there were many details that had to be ironed out in a short amount of time. While all of the gentlemen we worked with were incredibly nice it was a challenge to understand exactly what we were paying;especially simple things such as how much interest we would be paying etc. One other challenge with this dealership is that it's surrounded by city so in order to interstate test drive I had to go at lease 20 miles in stop/go traffic just to get there

GREAT EXPERIENCE BUYING/LEASING A CAR - THE BEST

by from CHICAGO, IL. |

BEST EXPERIENCE BUYING A NEW CAR - EVERYONE FROM THE SALESMAN (RYSZARD CHOROSZY) TO THE FINANCIAL DEPT. TO THE SERVICE DEPT. WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS AND VERY HELPFUL - HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED SUCH THOROUGH , PROFESSIONAL, INFORMATIVE CAR SALES AT A DEALERSHIP BEFORE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MY SALESMAN AND DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE I KNOW.