McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288 Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Great service !

by from Bellwood il |

Robert really helped me make the best decision during my visit. He was very nice and successfully helped me with my needs and lowering my previous rate!

for dave kazarian

by from chicago il |

his a real nice person ,he takcare me good always whnever i came ,i cmae he got me real nice car,his very good person,his very nice of him to help me alot,his so kind, his good person

Ask for Dave

by from Chicago, IL |

Ask to see Dave K. Dave will do whatever it takes to get you into the car your want. Couldn't be more pleased with his knowledge and honesty; truly outstanding salesmanship. I am pleased with the treatment I received from Dave and his team (including John, he was great as well). If I were you, I'd seek out Dave K. at McGrath City Honda to help you get into the car you want! Thanks guys!!

Great service

by from Chicago,IL |

Hi I went to McGrath city Hyundai just to look not to buy but with the service I got from the sale person James Williams I had no doubt I wanted to do business with this dealership and I'm glad I did I was able to get my price and the monthly payment I wanted everything worked out great. I got a 2015 Hyundai Sonata, if your thinking of buying do yourself a favor stop here first, you'll be glad you did.

low mileage Fit, out the door in a heartbeat

by from Oak Park IL |

Thanks to Alex Tillit and finance guy Dariusz for a great experience. Customer service was top drawer and I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

best experience ever

by from chicago il |

I called ahead of time and spoke with Lisa who was very helpful in getting me the information I needed I then can in and met with the customer care manager Armi who insured me that I was in good hands and will be well taken care of I was then introduced to Deron who is not only professional but a very funny guy who made me feel comfortable with every aspect of my vehicle purchase I was a little sceptical of going at first but I'm glad I did from now on I'm sticking with McGrath for any further purchases and service

My visit to McGrath City

by from Chicago, IL |

We were greeted by Alex Tillit who did an excellent job for us. He was easy to be with because of his personality made us feel welcome. He found a car that suited my son. My son was looking for another car which would not made any sense to buy. Alex showed him a car that would suite him and his needs. I'm very happy that our car search lead us to him. I'm very impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a CRV-EXL this week with 8,000 miles on it. The car was basically brand new. When leaving the dealership with the car we noticed the driver side mirror was cracked. I called the used car manager who replied "what did you hit?". I told him we just left the dealership and did not hit anything. Thankfully I had the contact information for our salesman, Dave Kazarian. Dave was great. He understood the issue, setup a service appt, had the car fixed quickly and I was on our way. Dave has been at the dealership for many years and truly understands customer service. If you are looking for a Honda then ask for Dave (dave@mcgrathcity.com). You will not be disappointed.

Great Dealership

by from Chicago, Illinois |

During my visit to this dealership, Robert Gil was the man who assisted me in finding a great car for me. He made my experience very comfortable and he provided me with premium customer service. He went above and beyond to find the best deal that would work for me. If you are ever looking for a car at this location he is The MAN to partner up with.

Fantastic car, terrific experience.

by from Chicago, IL |

I saw the exact car I was looking for on cars.com, and visited the dealer the following day. I was first introduced to Dave Kazarian and while I did not have much time that day, he quickly took me out to the car on the lot and helped familiarize me with more of the features. I returned in the following days to buy the car. The process was quick and simple and throughout the process, Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was friendly, honest and straightforward. I appreciate those qualities and am thankful to having had the opportunity to work with him. The other team members were also great to work with as well. All were very friendly and helped make the process as simple as possible. I've since taken the car back to have a few things polished up on the new car and that's been a great experience as well. I will definitely recommend McGrath Honda to friends and I recommend asking for Dave Kazarian! Thanks again.