McGrath City Honda

Service 877-276-9288

When You Do The Math, You'll Choose McGrath

Bait and Switch

by from Woodstock, IL |

Do not contact this dealer via their website! We contacted them about a specific pre-driven car we saw on their website, they called me the next morning to schedule an appointment to see it for later that evening, my wife called when she noticed the add was taken down and they said it was NOT sold, we traveled 2 hours from Woodstock to the City to see it, and when we got there they said it was sold the DAY BEFORE. All they said was sorry and took no responsibility for it.

Christine was terrific!

by from Oak Park, IL |

Christine was very diligent in securing my loaner vehicle. She also telephoned me twice to keep me updated with the status of my car's repair (repairs performed at an external vendor). Christine was very professional and her diligence was (and is) much appreciated. Great job! Thanks!

Amazing experience!

by from Gurnee,il |

After buying several cars from different dealerships through the years, I had the best experience working with Peter and Steve. I was not sure exactly what i wanted but with Peters knowledge he was able to direct me and find me the exact car that would suit my needs. Steve sat with us and went over all the paper work and answered all out questions. Before we left Peter made sure he went over the entire car with us to demonstrate all the features and how they worked. Its the first time i ever left a dealership feeling confident and happy with the decision i made.

service experience

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience with McGrath City Hyundai was remarkable. First and most I like to thank Robert Gil Jr. for his services. He was very professional and helpful. Buying a car was easier then what I ever experience. I felt like a Valuable Customer. The customer service I experience was GREAT!! I am going to recommend all my friends and family.. Thank You Robert Gil Jr. and McGrath City Hyundai. I Love My Car and My New and first car dealer !!

service experience

excellent

by from Chicago,il |

excellent service My experience at McGrath dealership was great. They treated my wife and I with respect. Robert explained everything very clear to us and was willing to work with our needs.

Just bought a 2011 honda civic from these guys

by from Chicago IL |

Just purchased a 2011 honda civic after my older model civic was stolen. Kudos to these guys for working with me even though i was very obviously in a rotten mood. My salesperson Arthur was very professional, curtious, and had an infinite amount of patients- come see him for a new/used car. Thanks guys

Just bought a11 honda civic lx

by from Chicago IL |

Special thanks to Arthur at mcgrath city honda! just finished purchasing a 2011 honda civic. kudos to these guys great work!

Great car buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I made a reservation with City Honda to see a certified pre-owned car that I saw online through cars.com. George was assigned to be my dealer and I couldn't have been happier. He never tried to get me to look at another car and was pretty straight forward about the whole process. He really made the entire transaction easy! I would definitely recommend George.

5 stars!

by from Chicago, il |

Very great service here. Robert Gil gets 5 stars! He's the best salesman by far. He was very helpful, friendly and he knew what he was talking about. Thanks for your service!