Auto Discounters

Auto Discounters

11525 Midlothian Turnpike, #106B, Richmond, VA 23235

Used 888-409-6133

Honest Value, Fair Pricing!

Wonderful experience buying 2006 Dodge Caravan

by from Richmond Virginia |

Last Saturday, April the 11th of 2015, my wife and I were shopping for a used vehicle. Through our discussions, she wanted a Taurus, I wanted a Caravan. So as we search for her car, every time I did a search, this 2006 van kept popping up on every search engine. So, I took that as a sign. Although, I have been extremely skeptical with used car dealerships, and a small one at that, I took a gamble. And what a blessing it turned out to be. Now this was on a Saturday afternoon. I made the call to Chris and he said that they were closing early, this was a little before 3 o'clock. They were closing at 3:30. We lived about 20 minutes away, and they did something, I believe no one would have else done. They waited. Not only that, but let us test drive the van. It was exactly what we were looking for. They even stayed longer, taking time from their own personal lives, to talk to us. Now here is the blessing in it all. Auto Discounters is normally closed on Sunday. Chris took his time, a day off, to meet with us to purchase the van. From the time we met, the deal, the time he took, far superseded any expectation my wife and I had. Chris is a great guy, honest, and trustworthy. I would recommend everyone I know to purchase a vehicle from him. They are also a member of the Better Business Bureau, Car Fax, and he has obtained multiple Car Dealership Awards. Chris and Auto Discounters are the real deal.

April 14, 2015

Thank you for your confidence in Auto Discounters, Walt. We appreciate the feedback, whether it is positive or negative, we try to learn and improve from it. We truly appreciate your business, too! Please feel free to contact me, anytime, at (804) 218-8607 (cell). Chris Dimitris Auto Discounters

A Class Act

by from Richmond, VA |

Down to earth. Professional. Honest. This is a top-notch business with spot-on customer service. Auto Discounters goes out of their way to make the car purchasing process seamless and pleasant. A class act.

March 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to rate your shopping experience with Auto Discounters. We really appreciate it! My personal cell number is (804) 218-8607. Call me, anytime. Best regards, Chris Dimitris Auto Discounters

Auto Discounters is great!

by from Richmond, Virginia |

A great buying experience , Chris really made me feel at home through the entire sale and had an honest answer for any questions I had. Thanks auto discounters! I love my new truck!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for your confidence in Auto Discounters, Jason. We appreciate your business and we hope that your 2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4x4 turns out to be a dependable and enjoyable truck for years to come. Please feel free to call me, personally, if I may be of assistance in the future! My cell number is (804) 218-8607. Best regards, Chris Dimitris Auto Discounters

Great buying experience

by from Midlothian, VA |

The overall buying process was pleasant and helpful. Was more than willing to work with us and negotiate to a price within our budget. Waxed and cleaned the vehicle before pickup as well. Strongly recommend this dealer.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you had a really good buying experience! Please know that you can contact me, directly, at (804) 218-8607, if I may assist you in the future.

Car wouldn't start

by from Staunton, VA |

I found a 2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L online located at Auto Discounters. I called Chris, the owner, and got the information on the vehicle. I looked at the pictures on the website. They looked great, so I called Chris, and told him we were going to look at the vehicle that afternoon. We traveled almost two hours from our home to get to Auto Discounters. When we arrived and looked over the truck, it looked great... but when Chris went to start it, silence. Nothing. The batteries were stone dead. Chris hooked up a battery pack. Still nothing. Since the Excursion has two batteries, Chris got another battery pack and hooked it up. Still nothing. As a result, we were unable to test drive it... very poor considering we had traveled two hours to see the vehicle. We had to leave to attend a meeting so we didn't have time to sit around while he recharged the battery packs. I would recommend to Auto Discounters that they make sure that the cars start so that they can be test driven. Who would want to buy a car they can't test drive!?

October 13, 2014

We apologize for this rare incident. Someone had left an interior light on. The 2003 Ford Excursion needed two new batteries and were delivered the day after. Once they were installed, the Excursion started right up. Thank you for the feedback. In nine years, this was the first time such a problem has occurred.

Hyandai Elantra purchase

by from Richmond, VA |

I purchased a 2005 Hyanda Elantra from Chris Dimitris this past June (2014). The service provided by Chris was outstanding. The car was very clean, the tires were new, the oil had just been changed. He was good about negotiating a fair price. He provided a lot of history about this car. He had done a lot of research. I was impressed.

September 1, 2014

Thank you for choosing Auto Discounters, John. We appreciate your business and we hope that your Elantra gives you many trouble-free miles. Please feel free to call me, personally, at (804) 218-8607, anytime we can be of assistance. Best regards, Chris Dimitris

The Mustang Iv wanted since I was 12 years old.

by from Midlothian, VA |

I'm a 1st time buyer and was shopping around for a used 2006 Mustang with decent mileage and found one at another dealership, my Mom who works right next door to Auto Discounters showed them the Mustang I was looking at and after they had me test drive it and make sure everything was as advertised they bought it and helped me get financed with a decent APR even though I have no credit . The Owner Chris was very informative about the spec's of the car and its convertible top, the Mustang I got is a 5-speed manual and I'v never driven a manual before and Chris even offered to teach me. Ronda the sales rep was very friendly and helpful with the whole paper work process and getting me financed. I found the Mustang online on a Thursday test drove it on Friday and then finalized the deal the next morning and drove it to work on Saturday. I'm going recommend Auto Discounters to anyone who ask's about a good place to buy a used car that's for sure!

February 17, 2014

Come over, anytime, and I will personally give you some tips on driving a manual transmission car, as promised. We appreciate your business and we will be there for you after the sale! Thanks, again, and enjoy your beautiful car!

Great Car, Value, and Dealer

by from Colorado Springs |

I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado and saw a 2005 Subaru Forester listed for sale, last November (2013), at this dealership in Richmond, VA. If that car had been listed in that condition and price here in Colorado, it would have sold quickly the 1st day! Normally I would not go that far to get a car but after reading all the other reviews and talking to the owner, Chris Dimitris, I was willing to take a chance and fly out there to get the car. Chris was extremely helpful in preparing the car, meeting me at the airport, preparing the paperwork, and just being very helpful through out the entire process. Normally, if someone were to say "honest" and "car salesman" in the same sentence, I would think you were talking about two different people. However, Chris is an honest man of integrity that also sells cars. A welcome combination! I drove that car 1700 miles back to Colorado Springs (over 2 and a half days). The car ran beautifully the entire time. Everything on the car worked. Here in Colorado Springs, we have had temperatures drop down to 10 degrees BELOW zero and a couple of significant snow falls since I bought the car. It continues to run just fine, no problems.

December 28, 2013

Dear Richard, Thank you for traveling all the way from Colorado Springs to purchase a car from Auto Discounters for your son! That had to have been quite a trip back! We hope that he enjoys the 2005 Subaru Forester for many years to come. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, personally, at (804) 218-8607. Warm regards, Chris Dimitris

Just bought our second car from Auto Discounters

by from Richmond, VA |

We just bought our second car from Chris at Auto Discounters over the past 18 months. After a great experience with the first purchase, we really didn't look anywhere else this time. I was going to call Chris and ask him to be on the lookout for something suitable, and found that he had just the right low mileage car on the lot already. Chris wanted to replace the brake pads, which he quickly arranged, and we took the car home the next day. Chris is honest and down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable - not at all the stereotypical car dealer. Don't be turned off by the low overhead office - it's adequate, and I feel that the savings are passed along to the customer. Chris is very interested in making sure that his cars are safe and dependable and that his customers are satisfied.

August 20, 2013

Thank you for your business and loyalty to our dealership! In today's challenging economy, it is repeat customers like you who keep us operating. We sincerely hope your 2005 Hyundai Santa FE 3.5L AWD turns out to be a safe and dependable vehicle for your daughter. Please call me, directly, at (804) 218-8607, if I may assist you, anytime! Warmest regards, Chris Dimitris

I highly reccomend Auto Discounters!

by from Midlothian, VA |

I was searching for a first vehicle for my teenage son. We had searched several car lots and everything we had found in our price range was extremely high mileage and poor condition. I read all the positive reviews for Auto Discounters and decided to give them a try. Chris was an absolute pleasure to deal with. No pressure and very informative. We found a 2003 Hyundai Elantra with low miles for the year and in very good condition. The two front tires were a little worn and before we purchased the vehicle Chris had 4 brand new tires put on the car and even replaced the front brakes and rotors when the mechanic told him the pads were getting low. Not many car dealerships are going to be that honest. When I thanked Chris for doing this he said if it were his teenage son that would be driving this car he would want the same done for him. Chris and Auto Discounters are a rare find in the used auto sales industry that truly care about their customers and doing the right thing. I will definately be back to see Chris in a couple years for my next childs first car.

July 19, 2013

We really appreciate your vote of confidence in us and hope it is a safe and dependable car. As a parent of three boys, I would not sell a car that I wouldn't let my kids drive. Please call me on my cell phone, anytime I may assist you at 804-218-8607. Thank you for your business! Best regards, Chris Dimitris Auto Discounters www.autodiscounters.net Richmond, VA

No hassle experience!

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I was a little leery when I arrived, because from the outside the business appears to be another one of those used car lots that you probably don't want to deal with, but I trusted the reviews I read online and went in. I'm so glad I did!!!!!!! Chris was so easy to work with. I never felt pressured into buying. He was very open and honest. I will definitely refer my friends to him and go back to him next time I need a car.

July 19, 2013

Thanks for doing business with Auto Discounters and for the Dealer review. We do our best to ensure you get a quality automobile at a fair price. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant, no hassle buying experience as well. Please feel free to call us if we can be of further assistance. Best regards, Chris Dimitris Auto Discounters Richmond, VA (804) 378-4600