The Auto Finders

(3.7) 3 Reviews

1603 S. Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703

Used 919-957-0156 Used 919-957-0156

Great service and wonderful people

by from Creedmoor nc |

My husband and I were looking for vans cause we have 2 kids and plan to add one more, I call and spoke toMike Baldasaro he was very nice unlike other dealerships. He took his time with us even though I called a million times lol. He was looking to a truck we saw then I changed my mind to a van and love it. My husband did not like a few things and Carol and him took care of us. Carol was great unlike other places she talked to us answered all our questions and had fun laughing as well. She had us in and out, if yiu are looking for great used vehicles go see them, I suggest seeing mike baldasaro he was awesome, great personality, great bed side manner and him having a child he knew what I needed so thank you mike and carol, we plan to send other people yiyr way and start doing business with you guys from jason and candice benfield

WoW A BUMPER TO BUMPER ON A USED CAR WoW!!!

by from durham,nc |

I bought a used Ford f150 truck with just over a 100k miles. As I walked in the door the sales people were great. They showed me all the info before I asked carfax and mech. records. I also get free truck washes for life every Friday. I owned the truck for 2 months now and had the A/C go out called them bumper to bumper warranty took care of it. Never knew I could get bumper to bumper warranty on a used car.

Did not have advertised car for sale

by from NC |

I called and checked that the car was there the night before. When I went to see it the day after they told me it was sold two weeks ago, but had other cars to show me. Wasted my time with used car dealer tricks!

The Auto Finders responded to this review

September 21, 2011

We actually had two of these cars, same make. One which sold 8 days earlier and was no longer posted. A different colored version which you had inquired about was sold and delivered the same day you called. Sorry about the miscommunication. We try to update the site each morning to keep it as fresh as possible. Check back as we typically keep 1 or 2 of these models in stock consistently. Thanks for the feedback, we look forward to helping you!