The Auto Finders

(3.0) 2 Reviews

1603 S. Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703

Used 919-957-0156

WoW A BUMPER TO BUMPER ON A USED CAR WoW!!!

by from durham,nc |

I bought a used Ford f150 truck with just over a 100k miles. As I walked in the door the sales people were great. They showed me all the info before I asked carfax and mech. records. I also get free truck washes for life every Friday. I owned the truck for 2 months now and had the A/C go out called them bumper to bumper warranty took care of it. Never knew I could get bumper to bumper warranty on a used car.

Did not have advertised car for sale

by from NC |

I called and checked that the car was there the night before. When I went to see it the day after they told me it was sold two weeks ago, but had other cars to show me. Wasted my time with used car dealer tricks!

The Auto Finders responded to this review

September 21, 2011

We actually had two of these cars, same make. One which sold 8 days earlier and was no longer posted. A different colored version which you had inquired about was sold and delivered the same day you called. Sorry about the miscommunication. We try to update the site each morning to keep it as fresh as possible. Check back as we typically keep 1 or 2 of these models in stock consistently. Thanks for the feedback, we look forward to helping you!