205 N. Citrus Ave, West Covina, CA 91791

New 888-625-0356 New 888-625-0356
Used 888-579-0615 Used 888-579-0615
Service 877-650-7803 Service 877-650-7803

LOWEST PRICE NISSAN DEALER IN THE NATION.

Great Service, Pressure Free Shopping

by from Menifee, CA |

I liked the customer service I received. The staff was attentive with me as a client while not being pushy like you would typically expect sales people to be. They allowed me the time to make a decision on my purchase that I was not going to be regretful of and I appreciate that.

West Covina Nissan responded to this review

September 8, 2014

Rocio, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car-buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, Emil Moshabad, General Manager emil@sageauto.com

by from West Covina, CA |

Came in for an oil change. Came out with a new car.

West Covina Dealership

by from Covina , CA |

Steve was our guidance through everything and made everything as simple as he could to give a good experience. He let us know all the details and did not hesitate to answer any questions we had. This dealership has great customer service.

Purchase Experience West Covina Nissan

by from West Covina, CA |

Our salesman, Ayman Khalil, stood out immediately. Very professional, best dressed, and genuinely very nice gentleman. He understood exactly what I wanted and placed the car of my dreams in my hands. My husband and I were very pleased by our sales and finance officer who also was considerate and took their time for all our questions. Thank you West Covina Nissan. I will definitely look to you for future purchases.

Satisfied customer

by from Covina, California |

The service person, Hubert Jow, was very helpful, and he took very good care of me. He informed me of my warranty on my transmission which was about to expire. Nissan in general has been very good to me in the past 6 years.

A great experience. My Nissan to go to now!

by from La Puente, Calif. |

Robert was very personable, friendly and honest. He did everything he said he would about the price and time and made our experience the best yet. We are making West Covina Nissan our Nissan to go to.

by from Pasadena, CA |

I was invited to come visit and just talk with Sales People there. I did not think I would qualify for a car and if I did I thought it would be some used clunker in the corner. The sales People and finance people were very friendly and wanted to encourage me to see if I could qualify. I was amazed that they pulled some strings for me and I drove off in a Brand new Nissan Versa! They made me very happy but I owe it to the team for working for me and looking out for MY best interest! Thank you Nissan of West Covina.

my2010camry

by from West Covina CA |

Mr DeLeon and team turned my car buying experience into a positive one. They found a better vehicle for me and still fits with in my budget. Thank you!

great service

by from pasadena california |

My sister purchased in here a year ago and she was pleased by the service and processing and until now when we order parts they deliver fast and they accomodate us well with the parts department specially when i look for vanessa she always helps us with everything, the only thing i dont like about going to this place is the patking coz its full all the time good thing they deliver fast specially when you have a account .

Great Experience!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Purchasing a car is not a fast process and it takes time, but it was worth it. All the staff were very attentive and helpful. Starting with our sales guy Juan (he was awesome!), the sales manager Susie and her staff, Carmen to Paul the finance guy. We will definitely go back when we are ready to purchase our next car!