Brick City Motors

Brick City Motors

346 Broadway, Newark, NJ 07104

Used 888-439-8402

Walk In Drive Out

Mr. Carl Nastazi was so helpful!

by from Bloomfield, New Jersey |

I recently purchased a clean 2006 Volvo S40 from Brick City Motors in Newark, New Jersey. My salesman was Mr. Carl Nastazi and he was absolutely great throughout the entire process. Honest, knowledgable, helpful throughout the purchase he is a tremendous representative of a tremendous establishment! If you are looking for great customer service with the customer in mind and not just dollar signs then by all means go check out Brick City Motors and ask for Carl, they did right by me so I am sure that they will also do right by you.

February 6, 2013

Thank you for the kind review. I am very happy that working together we were able to find the right car to fit your needs. I appreciate your business

2000 BMW 528I

by from Fort Lee New Jersey |

I would like to thank Jason for helping me through my buying process the whole team was very helpful and informative. Thank you guys you have a customer for life.

October 15, 2013

We appreciate your business. Thank you

2002 BMW 330 XI

by from North Bergen New Jersey |

I want to thank Jason and Miguel for making my buying experience easy and fast. Brick City Motors made it happen for me!!!!!!

October 14, 2013

Thanks Noel, we appreciate your business.

1st best car

by from east orange, nj, 07017 |

my experience here was great. Jason was very helpful and patient he helped me and my father pick out a great car within our price range. this will be the 2nd car we brought from brick city motors and the cars are wonderful.

October 14, 2013

Thank you for your purchase. We appreciate your coming back to us.

Misleading

by from Denver, Co |

The 1997 Sabb 900 SE Talladega IS NOT A TALLADEGA. Buyer Beware!

August 1, 2013

We use a VIN decoder which gives the make and model of the car. It also provides other information. In any case the info we got was incorrect. The Saab would have been priced at 5995 if it were a Talladega model. We corrected the listing. Thank you for pointing it out to us.

Not the right truck

by from Mountainside NJ |

Although I did not buy their response and follow up were fast, courteous, and professional.

July 2, 2013

Thank you for considering a purchase from us. We appreciate the opportunity.

"The worst experience"

by from Paterson NJ |

Purchased a Jeep liberty total lemon tried to get it fixed Miguel became a Ghost..please save yourself a headache and don't buy here..the warranty is something to look into "Help me Howard" has to take a look at this dealer.The car is still not fixed and Miguel hasn't showed any sign that he still exist. On my behalf and over 5000 FB freinds make me a believer Miguel and fix my car. I came to you recommended by good people who feel you have let them down..

June 17, 2013

The Jeep was purchased 6 months ago. The motor seized because you drove it without oil. This was confirmed by the garage where you brought it for repair. A claim was never filled with the warranty company because it would never have been approved, due to negligence. The garage was charging you $2700.00, as an act of good faith I had offered to pay 25% of the bill. Miguel

INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE! Thanks Carl!

by from Newark, NJ |

I was desperately in need of a used car. I had my fears because, truthfully I am one of millions of women who are not mechanically inclined and can not even fake it. What I did was trust the opinions of some of my closet friends who are also women and who like me are also not car savvy, and who can only afford used cars. These all said the same thing to me: ?Audrey go to Brick City Motors.? So I listened. I remember sitting in the waiting area, nervous, pondering just how it would all turn out. No one wants to admit when they are vulnerable. Suddenly I heard a kind voice say ?My name is Carl, come right into my office.? I introduced myself and spoke frankly to him. I said: ?I am a single parent and I am looking for a safe car to drive for myself and my daughter.? She is my only child and the ride must be safe. Besides that, this is all the money I have for a car, so it has to be a sure shot.? To my surprise and amazement, Carl began to pull up different cars in my price range on his computer, he openly and honestly pointed out the faults as he knew them about each car I showed excitement over. ?No, he said: you don?t want that one, it has been in three accidents.? And again, ?No that one might need engine work.? Carl then said that he?d had his own sights set on this van in the yard, would I care to see it? We walked outside and I was shown a pristine Plymouth Voyage. He opened its doors and I fell in love. The previous owner had treated it immaculately, at least from all outward appearances. Then Carl stared its engine and I hear it purr. At that point I was sold, but that was not good enough for Carl. He took me back to his office and ran the CAR FACTS on that vehicle. I was amazed. It read like a good report card. No odometers roll back, no thief report, no flood damage, no fire damage..etc and it showed every year and date in which the Plymouth Voyager had gone through New Jersey Inspection. I said ?This is the one I want.?Carl walked past a waiting area packed with people, took the keys and went back outside I saw him backing my chosen vehicle out, I wondered where he was going, so I asked him. He said: ?I am going to do a preliminary test drive for you myself.? INCREDIBLE! Once Carl came back he handed the keys to his chief mechanic and ordered a diagnostic be run on the car. By that time I was jumping out of my set to drive it off the lot. A short time later Carl came up to me and said: ?The test came back excellent, but it revealed the radiator is leaking.? He stated: ?We DON?T do patch work here, so I have ordered you a new radiator. Come back Monday and pick up your new car.? Then Carl drove my daughter and myself home. INCREDIBLE! When I left Brick City Motors that day, I felt so very, very special. Truthfully Carl had treated me like, well?like I was HIS DAUGHTER, someone he had seen saving up her pennies and he wasn?t ABOUT to let me be ripped off. There are used car dealerships to the left and right of Brick City Motors. What makes people like me bypass the rest? Brick City Motors itself! Their reputation precedes them, all because of men like Carl. I now know why my friends wanted me to go to Brick City Motors. The used cars they?d purchased were still on the road. These vehicles like Carl and his wonderful staff had to have integrity. Carl is a champion to women like me. Carl is honest and kind. Unless I have a reversal of fortune, which is very unlikely, I foresee other used cars in my future, but NO TIME SOON!!! When my Plymouth Voyage is on its very last legs I will chug-a-lug it back to Brick City Motors and get me another great deal from Carl. I would highly recommend Brick City Motors to others because of the work ethic there. Which seemed to me to be, ?treat people with respect and give them what they pay for, and people will beat a path to your door.? Everyone should go to Brick City Motors. I recommend it, before going anywhere else. I am a real person. This my real experience.

May 16, 2013

Ashley, it was very important for us to help you get the right car for your needs. I appreciate your sharing with me your concerns and allowing us to make suggestions. I am very happy that it all worked out. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. You have raised the bar for me and we will continue to try and exceed customer expectations. Carl

Very disappointing!

by from Newark,nj |

Had my truck for two months and I had to bring it back four times already.i traded my old car that was was giving me problems for another one.every time I bought it to them they kept it for a week making it hard for me to get to work.i really wish I didn't come here its was the biggest mistake I ever made...I really hate my car every time I get in I have to pray it won't turn off on me while I have my kids in the car..

May 1, 2013

You?re absolutely right! We are not looking to make any excuses. The Last thing we want is for you to have problems. We did our best to fix the issues quickly, even having your truck picked up from your home. We had sent your truck to an electrical specialist and they did have it for a week. I was generally aware of the situation and apologies for not realizing how difficult this was on you. Please call me 973-483-8481. Carl

THE BEST I HAVE BEEN TOO

by from Hopewell jct New York |

FROM the start till I was done Carl , and my sales person KIKE DELEON were working for me, they had the car I wanted and at a great price , Everything there was first class , Will be back for my next car

March 4, 2013

Thanks, Tom it was great working with you. We know you travelled a distance to get to us and we are very happy that we did not disappoint you.

Great Service!!

by from Camden, NJ |

When I arrived there, I knew what I wanted. My salesman, Kike Deleon, was great!! He got me what I wanted at a reasonable price!! I am very happy with my purchase!

February 26, 2013

Thank you! We are delighted that you had a great experience, we appreciate your business.