Brick City Motors

346 Broadway, Newark, NJ 07104

Used 888-439-8402

Awesome Experience!!!!

by from Newark, New Jersey |

Brick City Motors stand by with there words. My credit isnt so good and my sales rep Danny broke it down for me and got me approved. He explained everything step by step with the whole process. Also mayra was very professional and had an great personality. I walked out the lot with a clean and beautiful 2005 Nissan Altima. So i highly recommend anyone to check out Brick City Motors. Thank you Danny and the Brick City family.

dont go here

by from north, nj |

this place sells LEMONS and will fix them long enough for your warranty to run out, then try to scheme you into buying the car they want you to buy...the service is terrible and unprofessional to the max, and they dont even provide loaner cars if your car needs repair. i wish someone warned me about this place before i went!!!!

September 17, 2012

Unfortunately, a car can have issues. We provide a 6 month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty. It would make no sense for us to keep a car going till the warranty ends. We do not try to switch people out of cars. Our staff has on going customer service training. Not knowing the details makes it difficult to address the specifics.

Excellent Customer and Repair Service

by from Newark, NJ |

Everyone over at the Brick City Motors dealership made the buying process of a used car easy and smoothly. Thank you all for such outstanding customer service and you'll definitely will see us all again real soon! ;-D

Outstanding

by from Kearny, NJ |

When I first walked in, I felt kind of nervous just because I thought that they weren't going to help me out in what I was looking for and just try to sell me anything. After a few days of going to the dealership I began to notice of how Joshua was always attentive and actually meeting my needs. He showed me cars and then he showed me one that he knew it was going to be suitable for me, which now Iam the owner of that car.. I can say that the staff was very attentive and so was Joshua ( he met my needs ) and I can say that I give the dealership and Joshua a Grade A+ :) very satisfied

August 30, 2012

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and the family

pleasant service

by from belleville, nj |

treated professionally with respect and gave me everything i was looking for. They accomodated all my needs.

Thanks!!!!!

by from Newark NJ |

Overall i would recommend friends and family to buy at brick city motors....Thank you Ralph , Carl and the lovely Mayra Thanks Barry

Fast and Easy

by from Newark |

I purchsed a beautiful Volkswageon, the entire process took an hour from start to finish. I was approved on the spot! Thanks to Carl for having everything set up for me. Ralph was great to work with and Mayra got me approved in 20 min! I will definetly come back to Brick City Motors. Best service I have ever recieved!

Slam Dunk!

by from Nutley,NJ |

Having been to a few dealers I thought this was another case of false advertising. I never expected to get approved and I was wrong! First they had over 50 cars in my price range. Ralph, my salesman was very proffessional and even in the heat took his time showing me cars. The staff was very nice and made me feel comfortable. I'm not sure what Carl does but he spent a lot of time on the phone and emails to have it all arranged for me. I am very happy and will send anyone I know to brick city motors. Thanks, Jack

July 9, 2012

Thank you for your comments! We wish you the best. It was a pleasure working with you!

Review?

by from Carrolltown, PA |

Brick City Motors, Carl Natasi was very helpful in my hunt for a car. I just wish there was a dealership closer to Carrolltown PA. all in all though, Carl Natasi was very helpful.

May 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Brick City Motors. It was a pleasure working with you. I am sorry that the distance was too great from where you live. You really made my day. Thanks, Carl

Brick City Motors

by from newark, nj |

When I walked on the lot to look for a car, someone was quick to ask me if I needed assistance. Since I had already seen what I wanted online, we went inside to get the information and keys to test drive the car. The service there is wonderful and everyone was nice, the only downsize to the dealer is that there website isn't always up to date but the car I wanted was sold and I had to look for a similar one in a different color.