Luxury Cars of Lexington

4737 Augusta Road, Lexington, SC 29073

Used 866-432-1758

no car at this time

by from Columbia, S.C. |

Hey I am Joseph. Perry. I have been looking for a car. But has been trying to get my self together to try to have a down. Payment on a car but I am one of the people that has not been bless to have a refund check from taxes. But. The help. From u just calling. And emailing me. To let me no u r thanking about my needs. It give. Me. Hope. To no that one day. My car r my SUV is coming. I am writing. The with crying eyes. But joy in my soul going. That. Car.com is on my side and a dealer. Is. In my corner. Thank u. One day. My car will come. One day soon.

Great experience

by from Columbia,SC |

I had a very good experience at this dealership. Tony took care of everything from beginning to end . He addressed all of my concerns and let me drive as many vechicles as I wanted until i found the one i wanted ! I definitely recommend Luxury Cars Of Lexington more so i Recommend Tony!

Great Car Dearship Wonderful Experience!!

by from Williston SC |

I first purchase a vehicle almost 2 months ago started having problems with it after purchase. Had to take vehicle back to them to fix it. The salesman Colin and Tony the manager did everything the solve the problem. I was very satisfied with the excellent service Tony and Colin showed me. I would recommend anyone who is in need of a vehicle to check them out.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your business!

Great Out-of-Town Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

I purchase several cars every year and usually prefer Private Party sales but I felt very confident after researching this dealer and speaking with the GM Tony about the vehicle. I flew in from out of town and Tony was waiting at the airport to pick me up personally. The vehicle was just as described and even cleaner than I could have ever imagined. I would be happy to recommend this dealer to any friends or family.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

Great Buying experience, poor service after.

by from South Carolina |

The buying process was good. We have been incredibly happy with the purchase of our vehicle. However, we were told that our salesman would be ordering floor mats (since ours did not come with any) from the dealership. We waited a month and called and the sales man said he still needed to order them and he would get on it right away. Another month went by and we called back and spoke with a manager. He said he would get back with us. We are still waiting the floor mats. I guess since they have their $, we aren't a valued customer anymore. AGAIN, happy with the vehicle and they were very nice with us during the buying process...just afterward i have gotten the feeling they don't care anymore and not as willing to help.

Grammar correction A-1 Serviced

by from Columbia, South Carolina |

I received great customer service while assisting my daughter with selecting the right vehical. The guys at Luxury Cars of Lexington were very polite and helpful. Great place to shop for a luxury vehical (Mary). When I (Bernekia) decided on the vehical I wanted I was not pressured to make a purchase. Tony and Collins also provided helpful tips far as financing my car. While driving home I feel in love with my BMW. The car is everything i hoped it would be. If you are looking for a luxury car go and see the guys at Luxury Cars of Lexington. Sorry other review has grammar errors computer froze and was unable to make corrections.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your review!

Great Experience

by from Columbia, South Carolina |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Lexington Luxury Cars and I was very pleased. I received great customer service and they were very patient with me while I decide on the right vehicle. Once I made a final decision, I was not pressured to buy the car. After I purchasing my car I fell in love with it while driving home. The car is everything I hoped it would be I am very PLEASED. IF YOU are LOOKING for a LUXURY vehicle Lexington Luxury Cars is where you need to GO.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your business!

Great Experience

by from Sumter, SC |

Recently purchased a vehicle with Luxury Cars and Tony was very patient while I decided which car fit me best. I test drove several before deciding on the car I wanted and Tony was more than accomidating. The purchase process went smoothly and had no problems whatsoever.

February 2, 2015

Thanks for doing business with us!

Absolutely Awesome Experience

by from Jefferson, TX |

Tony was absolutely outstanding. I was quite apprehensive about traveling 850 miles from home to buy a car from a Dealer i had only met on the internet. Tony was waiting for me at the curb when i arrived at the airport. Everything he said was so true and honest. It was refreshing to meet Mike when we got to the office. It was great to buy from a family business which is as good as their word. I definitely recommend buying from Luxury Cars of Lexington.

February 2, 2015

We appreciate your review!

Rip off

by from Lexington, SC |

Total rip offs wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.