Luxury Cars of Lexington

4737 Augusta Road, Lexington, SC 29073

Used 866-432-1758

Rip off

by from Lexington, SC |

Total rip offs wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

Luxury Cars of Lexington Scam Sales Artist

by from Columbia, SC |

I would not recommend the devil himself do business with this company. I brought a vehicle from this place where the sales manager Tony told me he inspect all his cars before they come on the car lot. So this was a big statement that made me buy the car that came out of his mouth. So once I brought the car, I notice all sort of issues with the vehicle. After all the issues I noticed I took the vehicle to a dealership to get a 172 point inspection and all sort of things turn out to be wrong with it. So I call to see if the sales manager Tony would resolve the issues and he told me was not obligated to fix anything with the car, so pretty much took my money from the Finance company and would not refund it back to them. Stay away from the used car dealership, this is they type of nightmare you hear about from used car dealerships that sale high end luxury cars. Do not sign any paper work or give them any money until you have a real dealership is the vehicle a 172 point inspection. Stay away unethical sales practices.

Excellent Dealership to work with!!

by from Columbia, SC |

I was extremely pleased with my entire experience at Luxury Cars. I had faxed my financial information to them before I left my office and by the time I arrived they already had my application approved for the Lincoln I wanted. Then they shopped around for me for an even lower interest rate. I have never been able to buy a car as efficiently and as quickly as I did.

great service

by from columbia , sc |

I have purchased a luxury car from this dealership, they have the best customer service,i recommend every one to buy their cars from Luxury cars of Lexington

Great service, honest business.

by from Columbia, SC |

This is a family owned business, and you can tell right when you walk in. They hold high values and truly care about their customers. When going in to buy a car, it was such an easy process. They are warm, friendly, and give you the best rates offered in South Carolina. I would definitely recommend visiting Luxury Cars of Lexington when looking to buy or trade a car.