Hayes of Toccoa

Hayes of Toccoa

34 S Pond St, Toccoa, GA 30577

Used 866-726-3681

Your Premier Pre-Owned Dealer

I would buy another car from them in a heartbeat!

by from Gainesville, GA |

I've never been more impressed by a car buying experience than buying from Hayes. I live about 45 miles away and they were completely considerate of my commute. They didn't try any hardball sales tactics with me but were open and honest with me, and when I was open and honest with them about my budget we were able to meet a mutual in literally minutes. I walked onto the lot and within thirty minutes had a more than fair offer accepted and was signing paperwork. My business keeps me extremely busy and I truly appreciated there sales process efficiency! I dealt with a salesman by the name of Ryan Miller and though I am not going to post my cell number on this website if would a recommendation or having any questions about how happy I was with my buying process I'm sure if you tell Ryan to track down the Silver Chevrolet Volt guy he can look up my info. To add to that point Ryan made the buying process actually fun! I never expected to laugh as much as I did while buying a car. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank Hayes for making it fun and memorable process. It was my first car purchase on my own and I was left with zero doubt that I had made the right choice in the vehicle I wanted. I'm honestly proud to have bought a vehicle from them.

Hayes - Not a car dealer you can trust

by from Atlanta, GA |

I bought a Dodge 3500 used truck from Hayes. It was clear right after we purchased it there were some things wrong. We expected some expenses to go toward minor repairs on any used vehicle however the enormity of items wrong with this truck has me know for sure that this dealer did ZERO inspection and knew there were selling us a lemon. We have put an additional $7000 into this truck and it has spent more time in the repair shop than on the road in its short 7 months of our owning it. I would not trust Hayes as a company of their word. They did not bother to fix anything on this truck prior to selling it (they seemed put out to even give it a good wash). There is no way they did a thorough inspection as they claimed. They could have cared less about us as customers or whether this bad sale would come back to hurt their reputation. I'm writing this to save a future customer from the same fate.