Quakertown Mitsubishi

Service 866-983-1351

Our Business Is You!

Just Bought Evo X

by from Quakertown Pennsylvania |

I just bought an evo x Derek helped me through the dirty work and the sales manager, Carl, gave me excellent service. This would be the 3rd car I've bought from this dealer and I keep coming back so you know they are doing something right. Just come in and they will help you achieve anything even a reasonable monthly payment to meet your budget.

Friendly Dealer

by from quakertown pa |

great experience at this dealership, if you need a car see Eric Carr. He's very knowledgeable, friendly and polite. would recommend to anyone looking for a car.

Fabulous Experience Qtown Mitsubishi

by from Milford, NJ |

I recently totaled my 2006 GMC Canyon and I wanted to buy a Full size truck to replace it. My girlfriend and I set out looking for a replacement. She began by visiting Dealerships on Rt 309 in Quakertown PA. When she went into several of the Car lots on 309...even though the Dealerships had few to no Customers...the salesmen treated her like she was bothering them. She was looking for a used truck so it seemed no one wanted to make an effort. She drove to Quakertown Mitsubishi where she was met by Salesman Eric Carr. Eric was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and took a great deal of time and effort to help her. My girlfriend contacted me via text with pictures, a description and an approximate cost of the used truck. Throughout the entire buying process, Eric Carr and his GM Mark Ferguson were polite, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I ended up with exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to pay for my new/used truck. So if your in the market for a new or used vehicle...give Eric Carr at Quakertown Mitsubishi a visit. You'll have a great shopping and buying experience.

Professional, Friendly,No High Pressure Dealership

by from Quakertown PA |

Elizabeth Lynds. I visited this dealership on 9.18.14 after seeing an ad online about getting a new Mitsubishi SUV here for $99 a month. I have had some horrible experiences with some other Mitsubishi dealerships in the area so this was a last ditch attempt. I am SO GLAD I came! Everyone there was really friendly, very very nice, very welcoming and very interested to help me with the many questions I had about buying a new 2015 Outlander! They were not pushy at all. I was made to feel like someone very special! The Manager even offered me Pizza and Coffee! and they were very kind, patient with my 3 rammy kids!! This is the first car dealership and first car buying experience where I have ever felt this way! I have picked out my new Outlander after much patient and expert advice from Derek and Mark. Everything, even down to that last detail was handled quickly, professionally and politely! Mark and Derek searched through 3 states for the specific Outlander I wanted and in the end Mark gave me his personal 2015 Mitsubishi Dealer demo Outlander which had the specifications I wanted!!! I am so rapt with all this! Many thanks to Derek, Mark, Dave in Finance and the rest of the crew. I am referring all my friends and work colleagues here!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!

by from Wausau, Wisconsin |

I a car over the internet. Once they had my money, they stopped returning my calls. They lied about what was happening with my car. They told me it was being "detailed" but when it arrived it was filthy! I asked repeatedly if the car had any chips, scratches or dents. They said it had one small scratch that could be buffed out. Nothing else. When the car arrived it had two scratches, lots of nicks in the paint on the hood and other areas. This is the 5th time I have bought a car over the internet. I never had any problems in the past. Only took me 2 weeks before to get a car. This was a 6 week nightmare. They never returned phone calls and lied repeatedly. I would NEVER buy from this dealership again!

1ST NEW CAR BOUGHT

by from QUAKERTOWN,PA |

EVERYONE DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB. AND where very helpful. They took the time to show us all the features in the car and even how to use them. If any of my friends ask i will recommend you

Excellent people, excellent cars

by from East Greenville, Pa |

This is the second vehicle we have bought through this dealership. Because of the first one, our credit went up tremendously, and we were now able to get a better interest rate because of it. The sales people are awesome. Derek was so patient with me and my husband. We can be quite silly at times and they were all so kind. I suggest getting your vehicle from here. We have been burned several times by other dealerships and after 2 years of dealing with this dealership, we were so pleased we got a second vehicle from them.

do not vist or buy from them

by from hazelton pa |

i called them made a apointment to see a car posted on the internet drove two hrs and 24 mins round trip coast me over $70.00 for gas and tolls when i got there the man i talk to did not come in to work and the car was not road worthy and was not avilable this dealership is a joke iam handycap with a fix income to trow $70.00 plus away well take some time to get over david evans hazelton pa 18201

Another gimmick

by from Reading, Pa. |

We called to see if car was available on the internet. Was told we needed to make appointment and car would be ready for us. We traveled over an hour to check the car out only to be told it was auction right now as we speak. What a line. They just wanted to get us on there lot. Then as we waited about an hour to see what the manager would do, only to get so aggravated we got in our car and left because no one would come back out and deal with us. This place is a joke!!! Will tell everyone not to go there, used cars don't even have a price on. All say see a salesman. Never again.

friendly helpful staff

by from catasauqua, pa |

I bought my honda civic and it still runs great without any problems. The staff that helped me buy that car was Gary. He was helpful overall and I thought I was given a good price for the vehicle I bought. Overall it was a good car buying experience.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Bucks County, Pa |

This was a great car buying experience. Dealt with Carl & Eric who were professional, friendly and treated you with respect. After searching the internet for a Mitsubishi Evo 2013 Blue your dealership had the vehicle we wanted to purchase. The buying experience was stress free and a pleasure to buy a car. Would definitely buy from this dealership again and spread the word about the excellent overall experience.