Landers McLarty Toyota

2970 Huntsville Hwy, Fayetteville, TN 37334

New 888-852-8003
Used 888-847-7093
Service 877-653-0161

Take the Road to Savings!

They'll never see me again.

by from Fayetteville, NT |

To my friends in F-ville and Lincoln County. One year ago I bought a new Toyota Highlander from Landers-McLarty Toyota, locally. I was thrilled about the price and how the transaction was handled and touted the dealership on FB. Fast forward to yesterday. I went to Landers-McLarty in response to a promotional flyer I received in the mail. I knew it would be a come on....win this car, win this prize, etc with the "special" key and scratch off code. After standing in line for several minutes, I was told I was not the next "customer' and was "invited" to step aside and take a seat for "just a moment". When I asked how long a moment would be I was told, in not the nicest way, "5 minutes". They also were capturing everyone's name, phone, address on a survey from....filled out by a sales rep. I listened as he pitched the lady in front of me. I decided the process, the wait and the treatment didn't merit any more of my time and left. The management team at Landers-McLarty changed several months ago and obviously not for the better. I guess I'll drive to Huntsville for my future scheduled maintenance visits and other needs. There's a lesson here for Landers-McLarty.....don't play games and treat potential customers with courtesy.....otherwise someone might post a message like this on FB and elsewhere.

Great Knowledge and Attitudes

by from Flintville, TN |

Landers and McLarty Toyota, in Fayetteville, TN is the best trained and knowledgeable dealerships of all the ones I vi Lsited. I visited 5 in my area! The entire staff displayed natural friendly attitudes... that goes a long way in my book. I never felt they resented any questions I asked and I really do ask a lot of questions! I love the car they found me and will send all my family and friends.

Landers McLarty Toyota responded to this review

December 20, 2014

Angie, thank you so much for the review. We appreciate all of our customers and especially love the wonderful feedback. Thank you sincerely, see you soon!

Highly recommend!

by from Huntsville, AL |

Very clean and professional dealership! They offered to buy my trade even if I did not buy from them. My experience was truly pleasurable. I will highly recommend anyone I know to buy and service there car there in Fayetteville TN. I live in Huntsville, AL and have bought most of my cars here in Huntsville but I will now make that short money savings drive there to do all my business. Plus I was able to get lottery tickets while I was out that way!!!!!!!! Great job in Fayetteville! I will be back!!!!!!!!!