Landers McLarty Toyota

2970 Huntsville Hwy, Fayetteville, TN 37334

New 866-955-1294 New 866-955-1294
Used 866-976-9957 Used 866-976-9957
Service 877-653-0161 Service 877-653-0161

Take the Road to Savings!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Huntsville, AL |

We love coming to Landers McLarty Toyota to have our vehicles serviced. We have been coming to this dealership for 9 years and the service department staff is always very friendly and helpful. The best thing about this service department is that they are not pushy about any maintenance, they will only tell you what needs to be done.

Great service for my 25K mile check-up

by from Fayettevile, TN |

I had an 8 AM appointment for the 25,000 miles check on my 2014 Highlander. I arrived on time and was warmly greeted. I decided to do an oil change since I have an upcoming trip that would push me past the recommended oil change limit. In addition to the oil and filter change, L-M service rotated my tires and did a thorough end to end inspection of my vehicle. Everything fell within the acceptable limits. It took a little longer than I expected, about and hour and 40 minutes, but that was not a bother. All in all, I was very satisfied with the service and the professional way that I was treated. Thank you to all those who had a hand in this process.

great service and good people

by from Pulaski Tn |

I got good service on our 2001 Camry and purchased a good clean 2014 Camry. we enjoyed working with Edward on the used car.

Horrible Service Department !!

by from Fayetteville, TN |

I waited for an hour and a half to have my oil changed and my tires rotated. I checked on the status and was told it would be another 35 minutes! Over 2 hours to change oil and rotate tires??? I was the only person in the waiting room waiting on their vehicle! I told them I couldn't wait any longer and when they brought my truck to me they had not even touched it !! I left and no one ever said "I'm sorry"...."come back later" or nothing!! This is the worse Toyota Dealership I have ever seen! BTW, I should have known not to go there because when I bought my truck (2015 Tundra) I couldn't get the salesman (Levi) to even return my calls!

Service is Excellent

by from Hunstville, AL |

The service department always does a great job with my vehicle. They are friendly, fast, and effficent. The facilities are nice and clean and the staff always makes me feel very comfortable.

Great Service Department

by from Huntsville, AL |

The Service Department is FANTASTIC! I drive from Huntsville to get my car serviced because they are quick and efficent. I puchased my car from here in 2013 and have had it serviced here ever since. The service department staff is very friendly and make me feel welcome every time!

Service Department was very helpful!

by from Northhampton, PA |

Stopped by with an A/C drain problem. Chris was extremely helpful in diagnosing the problem and making us feel comfortable in a beautiful facility.

Service Staff and Sales Staff is Amazing!

by from Hazel Green, AL |

Service and sales Staff are always very friendly and professional. I have confidence in the team that they know what they are doing and they will do everything within their power to get you into your vehicle and service you after the sale.

20K service visit

by from Fayetteville, TN |

Took my 2015 Highlander in for the 20,000 miles oil change and servicing and it was done promptly. Also had to have a plastic part of a front seat replaced that had broken. This was also handled this promptly. The service tech showed me a dirty cabin air filter and asked if I wanted to change it out at a cost of $42. I mentioned that the cost of the filter was about $8 and that I was not interested in paying $42 when I could do it myself. If they would have priced it at $20 to $25, I would have let them change it as a matter of convenience.

They'll never see me again.

by from Fayetteville, NT |

To my friends in F-ville and Lincoln County. One year ago I bought a new Toyota Highlander from Landers-McLarty Toyota, locally. I was thrilled about the price and how the transaction was handled and touted the dealership on FB. Fast forward to yesterday. I went to Landers-McLarty in response to a promotional flyer I received in the mail. I knew it would be a come on....win this car, win this prize, etc with the "special" key and scratch off code. After standing in line for several minutes, I was told I was not the next "customer' and was "invited" to step aside and take a seat for "just a moment". When I asked how long a moment would be I was told, in not the nicest way, "5 minutes". They also were capturing everyone's name, phone, address on a survey from....filled out by a sales rep. I listened as he pitched the lady in front of me. I decided the process, the wait and the treatment didn't merit any more of my time and left. The management team at Landers-McLarty changed several months ago and obviously not for the better. I guess I'll drive to Huntsville for my future scheduled maintenance visits and other needs. There's a lesson here for Landers-McLarty.....don't play games and treat potential customers with courtesy.....otherwise someone might post a message like this on FB and elsewhere.