Mercedes-Benz of St. Clair Shores

New 888-566-8362
Used 877-833-0032
Service 888-256-3961

A member of the Prestige Automotive Group

My salesman and his manager were the BEST!!!

by from Clinton Twp, MI |

Jerry Morawski made purchasing my C300 on 12/12/11 the best experience ever!! His pleasant demeanor, his understanding of my needs & wants, and his Complete Honesty, will keep me coming back to him and referring him whenever I can!! Car salesmen get bad raps lots of times but when I tell you he is AWESOME, BELIEVE IT!! His manager, Larry, was also wonderful and extremely personable!! Thank you Jerry for my birthday gift on 12/12/11!!!!

simply the best

by from grosse pointe |

simply the best around. they did a great job both sales and service

tragic tragic service and customer response

by from Louisville Kentucky |

Purchased a car in September 2013 and STILL do not have the title to the car?? Darlene in the office is totally irresponsible and Lou the car manager is totally not interested in customer service. once they have your check you are screwed DO NOT purchase a car here.....

Needs Improvement

by from Farmington, MI |

I have been at this dealership several times. Some reps are polite & welcoming while others act as if they dont want to be bothered. My thoughts are this is your job and your goal is to sell a vehicle so be polite & welcoming. Otherwise, I can take my money elsewhere.

Poor Customer Service

by from Harrison Township, Mi |

I have had my Mercedes in for service twice in the last year and both times customer service has been poor. I previously owned a Jaguar and had sevice with a smile and very good service follow up. My representative would call me with updates: 1. What repairs were needed 2. When it the car would be ready. My car was brought in to the Mecedes dealership at 8 Am and I had to call for an update at 5:45 because I had not heard from them. I talked to the sevice manager who apologized and said they were very busy. He could not give me any update on the car but he did know it was looked at and I would not be getting it back that evening. The same thing happened the first time I had taken the car in for maintenence. I think this is poor customer service follow up and I am ready to go back to Jaguar.

Dewey of St. Clair Shores is the best salesman

by from Southfield Michigan |

My salesman Dewey is the best. He called me about 2-3 weeks ago to see if I wanted another car since my lease was nearing its end. I told him what my price range was and basicly what I was looking for and now I have a 2013 c300 4matic. Dewey treated me as if I were his only customer, He really listens and delivers in a professional and pleasant manner. This is my thrid Mercedes, so pleased that I recomended my daughter to him and she too is driving a 2013 c300 4matic. Dewey delivered my car and picked up the old Benz I am totaly impressed with his service and the St Clair Shores dealership. Being a retired airline customer service rep. service means a lot to me, and I recieved the best. Thank you, a custormer for life.