Ray Catena of Union LLC

New 888-252-7269
Used 888-212-0374
Service 888-254-3850

"the Legend In Luxury"

Great customer service and deals

by from Millington, NJ |

They went out of their way to help us meet our budget. Great dealership and amazing service! Chris Popin was extremely attentive. He really went above and beyond.

Rich was great

by from Scotch Plains, NJ |

Everything was excellent. Rich was great to work with. I gave him a price range and he made it happen with a great deal! I would recommend him!

Five Stars

by from Orange, NJ |

From the first time meeting with Victor we were very pleased with his professionalism during our walk-around. No pressure, just a comfortable and easy showroom walk through. We returned a couple weeks later and told him we were ready to make a deal. We gave him a number and he did everything he could to make it happen. We purchased a 2015 S550 and are thoroughly pleased with the car and the price. Thanks Victor We also want to give a special thanks and appreciation to Chris who gave us a thorough orientation, answering the many questions we had regarding our new car.

The Best or Nothing

by from Springfield, NJ |

I came in to take a look at the new C Class and Victor Kaczynski took care of me from the moment I walked in. I was impressed by his professionalism and the fact he went above and beyond to ensure I get the best customer experience. I have dealt with many dealerships in the past and even though they offer similar products and competitive pricing, they lack their professionalism and customized approach. Victor took his time to get to know my needs, understand what I am looking for and provided me with his recommendation. He made me feel like a valued customer and he went out of his way to ensure I am satisfied with my final choice. Thanks to Victor, I've had a wonderful experience at Ray Catena and would absolutely recommend it to all my friends, family members and clients! He stands for "The Best or Nothing", the true Mercedes Benz Value.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Staten Island, NY |

Victor Kaczynski was very helpful in making a decision to buy our new 2015 E 350. He was very patient and answered all our questions. I appreciate the fact that he didn't make any bogus promises nor try to pressure us in the decision making process. He was quite frank as to what was posible and what was not. I was also very impressed with the inventory and Victor took the time to walk us through till we settled on the car we wanted. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. Ayo A.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE - SEAMLESS

by from Summit, NJ |

Chris Popin guided us in making our decision on our new 2015 E 350. He is delightful. The experience was seamless. Chris answered all of our questions, found the vehicle that we wanted and then worked with us to make the payments manageable. We walked in the dealership at 10am, went out to lunch and returned at 2pm to pick up our gorgeous car! Thank you Chris and MB of Union!

Great Experience!

by from Roselle Park, NJ |

MIA CONTI AND DAN LIGUORI CAME TO MY RESCUE. ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS, THOROUGHLY WENT THROUGH ALL THE PAPERWORK AND MADE SURE THAT I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH MY PURCHASE!! THEY DEFINITELY MADE THIS EXPERIENCE AN AMAZING ONE.

Very patient, worked with me.

by from Rosselle Park, NJ |

Mia was the sales person who found me my car. She went through all the paper work with me. Dan was the manger. He was very friendly and generous. Also, the dealership is so big, clean, and beautiful. I love my car!

Red Carpet Experience

by from Flushing, NY |

We live in NYC and own one c300 and one ML350. We have been to many luxury brand car dealerships before and Mercedes is truly one of very few brands that truly maintain very high standards in terms of their product quality control as well as dealership quality management. After visiting so many Mercedes dealerships and owning some Mercedes, you naturally start seeing the difference among all these wonderful dealerships. Mercedes's Dealers all pretty much hold a fairly good standards in terms of business operation, customer services and their building appearance (yes, it's a requirement), however, Ray Catena is one of the best out of all these good dealerships that we had bought cars with. From the moment you walk in ( without prior schedule ), the friendly receptionist, our accountant rep (Chris Popin), manager (Bill Zimmerman), test drive (Will Reyes)(no prior schedule), all the way to final product delivery (Chris Cills ), the whole experience is truly exceptional. Mr.Ray Catena's Mercedes building may not be the fanciest building that we have seen, but he truly invested all his resource and energy in his people and business management and the result is amazing customer experience. If you come to Ray Catena (like we do, from NYC), Chris will always be willing to go extra miles to explain, help and take the time not to rush you. Bill is the manager who does not act like other Finance Manager ( compliment, you readers should understand what I mean ), actually he is the opposite, he is more than willing to work out a win-win deals. Truth is he cares about his customer, he even cares more about his reputation than his bonus, so a happy customer can rave about how good his team is. We all have seen Mercedes's amazing marketing and PR efforts, but your experience will come down to who you deal with and who you buy it from. I can tell you, after many years and all those dealerships, only here at Ray Catena, me and my wife truly experience a "red carpet" experience. What's "red carpet" experience?, make sure you do your homework and work with Chris Popin, let their team make your experience like what you see on TV and commercials. Thank you boys, I am looking forward to replace my wife's car with you guys in the near future!

2014 CLA250 Jupiter Red

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I am extremely happy with the purchase of my 2014 CLA250 today. I was recommended to Mia Conti who assisted my friend with her purchase before and assisted her family as well. Such a wonderful person to work with, she is not pushy at all she waited for me to do my research, think it over and just contact her when I was ready to make the move. Went to see two other dealership besides Ray Catena Union and hands down the other Benz dealerships cannot even compare to them. Their service matched exactly the quality of cars they sell which are perfect!

Exceptional...

by from Watchung, NJ |

My family and I have long been MB customers. We love the look & the feel of the drive...but, the exceptional rapport and dedication from the team at Ray Catena Union, particularly Chris Popin, reinforces our mutual loyalty and continued business.