Ray Catena of Union LLC

Service 888-254-3850

"the Legend In Luxury"

Great Experience

by from Jersey City, N.J. |

I Purchased a C300 as a retirement gift. This was my first time at Ray Catena, but it certainly won't be my last. I was fortunate enough to encounter Mr. Gary Wilson who assisted me with the sale. He was kind enough to go over all of the things the car offers against other models that I had looked at such as the Audi A3. Mr. Wilson was kind enough to take the time needed to ensure that an informed decision was being made regarding my purchase. In the end, I left with my 2014 and a great big smile. Thanks to Gary and the staff there who made the purchase a great experience. I have already been back to get the car cleaned (which is complementary) and received the same excellent service. I have sent my sister to Gary Wilson and she purchased a 2011 SUV. I will certainly be back when it's time for my next car!!!!

Ray Catena of Union LLC responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Happy and satisfied clients are our goal. Thanks for your confidence in our dealership. We will not disappoint.

Very patient, worked with me.

by from Rosselle Park, NJ |

Mia was the sales person who found me my car. She went through all the paper work with me. Dan was the manger. He was very friendly and generous. Also, the dealership is so big, clean, and beautiful. I love my car!

Red Carpet Experience

by from Flushing, NY |

We live in NYC and own one c300 and one ML350. We have been to many luxury brand car dealerships before and Mercedes is truly one of very few brands that truly maintain very high standards in terms of their product quality control as well as dealership quality management. After visiting so many Mercedes dealerships and owning some Mercedes, you naturally start seeing the difference among all these wonderful dealerships. Mercedes's Dealers all pretty much hold a fairly good standards in terms of business operation, customer services and their building appearance (yes, it's a requirement), however, Ray Catena is one of the best out of all these good dealerships that we had bought cars with. From the moment you walk in ( without prior schedule ), the friendly receptionist, our accountant rep (Chris Popin), manager (Bill Zimmerman), test drive (Will Reyes)(no prior schedule), all the way to final product delivery (Chris Cills ), the whole experience is truly exceptional. Mr.Ray Catena's Mercedes building may not be the fanciest building that we have seen, but he truly invested all his resource and energy in his people and business management and the result is amazing customer experience. If you come to Ray Catena (like we do, from NYC), Chris will always be willing to go extra miles to explain, help and take the time not to rush you. Bill is the manager who does not act like other Finance Manager ( compliment, you readers should understand what I mean ), actually he is the opposite, he is more than willing to work out a win-win deals. Truth is he cares about his customer, he even cares more about his reputation than his bonus, so a happy customer can rave about how good his team is. We all have seen Mercedes's amazing marketing and PR efforts, but your experience will come down to who you deal with and who you buy it from. I can tell you, after many years and all those dealerships, only here at Ray Catena, me and my wife truly experience a "red carpet" experience. What's "red carpet" experience?, make sure you do your homework and work with Chris Popin, let their team make your experience like what you see on TV and commercials. Thank you boys, I am looking forward to replace my wife's car with you guys in the near future!

Great customer service and deals

by from Millington, NJ |

They went out of their way to help us meet our budget. Great dealership and amazing service! Chris Popin was extremely attentive. He really went above and beyond.

2014 CLA250 Jupiter Red

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I am extremely happy with the purchase of my 2014 CLA250 today. I was recommended to Mia Conti who assisted my friend with her purchase before and assisted her family as well. Such a wonderful person to work with, she is not pushy at all she waited for me to do my research, think it over and just contact her when I was ready to make the move. Went to see two other dealership besides Ray Catena Union and hands down the other Benz dealerships cannot even compare to them. Their service matched exactly the quality of cars they sell which are perfect!

Exceptional...

by from Watchung, NJ |

My family and I have long been MB customers. We love the look & the feel of the drive...but, the exceptional rapport and dedication from the team at Ray Catena Union, particularly Chris Popin, reinforces our mutual loyalty and continued business.

Excellent experience!

by from Morris Plains, NJ |

Chris Popin was our sales rep...he could not have been more friendly, thorough, and knowledgeable. We will definitely be returning customers. Thanks so much.

Excellent services!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

This is the third car we purchased, and we are really satisfied with the services. Excellent job especially to our sales rep Mia Conti, thank you so much!

Very smooth buying experience

by from Milburn, NJ |

I don't have much time to call but email communication is great. No hard selling experience and very efficient. After price is set, everything just flows. My younger girl also enjoyed a little breakfast there.

BEST SERVICE!

by from Colonia, NJ |

I went to Ray Catena Edison first to finance the CLA-250. The sales man that I was dealing with was just not trying to help me , kept insisting that I lease when I repeatedly stated I want to finance. I was so turned off with my experience at the Edison location that I went to Ray Catena Union and had the most amazing experience! Everyone there was so pleasant and inviting the minute I walked in. I had the pleasure of meeting Victor Kaczynski who was my salesman. He was very understanding to my situation. He found what I wanted and kept me within my budget. Overall had the BEST SERVICE!!!!! Will definity refer my family/friends to Ray Catena Union and to Victor Kaczynski.

Ultimate customer service

by from New Providence, NJ |

My experience at Ray Catena of Union surpassed any expectations I ever could have imagined. Every staff member was friendly, kind, helpful, and professional. I have dealt with many car dealerships over the years, but Ray Catena is on another level. My experience was so positive and refreshing, I never see myself ever going anywhere else. Victor Kaczynski was my salesman. He was by far, the most amazing dealer I have ever had the pleasure of working with in 30 years. He was knowledgeable, professional, HONEST, friendly, and very respectful of my time. It's because of my whole experience at Ray Catena, but especially Victor, that I know I will be back in the future to purchase a new car from him.