Mitchell Volvo of the Litchfield Hills

450 Litchfield Street, Torrington, CT 06790

Excellent Customer Service

by from Canaan, CT |

Love, Love, Love my Volvo and the Mitchell family! I have purchased two new cars from them, always getting a great deal. I highly recommend them! My son is now a Volvo owner as well because he has seen how happy we have been with ours over the years. I have to do a shout out to Steve, the Service Mgr in Torrington, for constantly providing excellent service and a warm smile.

THE Best!!!

by from New Milford, CT |

It's always a pleasure doing business with Jeff in sales, Steve in service and Ed in parts. Every experience I've had with sales and service has been excellent. Everyone is so personable and friendly and they all go out of their way to make your buying or service related experiences the best. Mitchell of Litchfield Hills is by far the best dealership I've ever dealt with and I intend to continue to buy all of my future vehicles through them. Thank you guys!

July 4, 2014

You're very, very welcome, Bart! Small town dealerships are always going to have the advantage of a more personalized, attentive experience, and it's rewarding to know that our entire family team is doing just that for you. We look forward to the miles ahead!

Thomas Whitten

by from Harwinton Ct |

The best dealership I have ever been to.From Jeff to Steve always there to answer any questions. Service is the best ever thank you so much Steve

July 4, 2014

Our pleasure, Thomas. Any time you need answers or upkeep on the XC60, just give us a ring!

Great Service!

by from Litchfield Hills, CT |

Steve and the guys in the shop are great, everyone in the dealership is great! My 2010 V70 recently had a major engine problem just as the warranty period expired (I was 8,000 miles over). This could have been an absolute nightmare, both in time and money. Volvo stood behind their product and fixed my car, beyond my expectations, as if under warranty. Steve made the process easy and the guys in the shop had my car back to me quickly. I have nothing but praise for Mitchell Volvo of Litchfield Hills Dealership and of Volvo as a company.

July 2, 2014

We're humbled by the compliments, Dana, and look forward to being there for you for as long as you love driving your wagon. Never hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions about your Volvo -- we always want to take care of our neighbors!

Litchfield Hills Volvo Saved My Car from Demise

by from Winsted, CT |

Steve and the automotive mechanics at Litchfield Hills Volvo saved the day for me when they solved an ignition problem and did other repairs. My Volvo S40 is 13 years young. Because of their diligence and knowledge I hope to be able to drive the car a few more years. Much discussion and thought went into the decision to put repair costs into the car. They were very helpful in that process. I will purchase a Volvo when the car is finished working because of the great cars Volvos are AND because of the great service provided by Mitchell Volvo.

July 2, 2014

Dee, it was absolutely our pleasure and privilege to be there for you in this tough decision, one that countless drivers face when really scrutinizing cost of ownership and upkeep. When the time comes that you're ready to look to your next Volvo (be it a sedan, or any direction you choose), Jeff and Brandon will be there for you, as always!

Great job

by from Barkhamsted CT |

Just had an oil change and interior detail, but very happy with the service I received. Service manager, Steve, was very friendly and easy to deal with. They did an excellent job on interior detail and the price was incredibly reasonable.

January 27, 2014

We really appreciate taking the time to come work with us, Erin. A lot of customers don't consider having their car detailed when seeing us for routine maintenance, but there's that certain satisfaction of getting your car back and having the interior all "brightened up" that makes the drive so much more enjoyable!

Failure to do warranty work on transmission

by from Woodbury |

Had a certified 100,000 mile used car warranty and at 98,000 miles severe transmission problems started and the bottom line is Mitchell would not fix the transmission. Now my xc70 will not move. I am now going to Ct motor vehicle dept. And contacting an attorney.

December 27, 2013

Donald, we're absolutely concerned about this statement, and while our service records don't show you having visited us since January of 2012, we do want to find out all we can to identify and address the issue. Our general manager, Jeff Schmahl, will be calling you shortly to find out exactly how we can help.

Friendly and excellent service

by from Winsted, CT |

Steve and associates in service Dept. were most helpful and attentive to our non-scheduled service request. they were able to schedule us immediately upon calling....... even washed our car.

November 19, 2013

It was, and continues to be our pleasure, Linda and Don. We'll see you on the next (on-schedule) service visit!

Service

by from Granby CT |

Steve was great very friendly and courteous a real pleasure

November 19, 2013

Thank you for the compliments, and your business! Steve and staff will see you again on the next scheduled maintenance interval. Drive safely!

Mitchell service is why I have returned to Volvo!

by from New Hartford, CT |

Over the years I have owned numerous Volvo's logging more than 600,000. Tried Jaguar and a Mercedes in the last ten years but have come home to Volvo for Mitchell's service!

October 8, 2013

Thank you for the compliment, Jo-Ann, and for all the miles and models we've been able to service for you!