Mitchell Volvo of the Litchfield Hills

450 Litchfield Street, Torrington, CT 06790

Great Dealer

by from Meriden, CT |

I have purchased multiple Volvo's and had them all serviced at Mitchell Volvo of both Simsbury & Torrington, CT. Mitchell is a "World Class" organization provided both great service and sales. The service department has a skill set second to none while providing friendly yet professional customer service. The sales department is very knowledgeable about all Volvo's, financing packages, while providing a friendly environment to shop for your new or pre-owned Volvo. Both Brandon & Jeff make the purchase seamless while Steve spends time discussing the service needs of my Volvo. Lonnie Gross

August 13, 2015

We truly appreciate the time taken to share your experiences, Lonnie, but moreover for your loyal patronage to us and to Volvo. We certainly look forward to decades of continued relationship, and mutual love of the Volvo brand!

Wonderful experience

by from Sharon ct |

Great hometown dealer !!!!!! Bill was wonderful and helped us start to finish. The new Xc90 is exceptional and the service department is always top notch. Highly recommend.

On time and under the estimate!

by from Torrington,CT |

I always trust that although a few dollars more than an independent garage, my Volvo repair will be ready when promised. If the repair appears on the invoice, it got done to the car. Further, the service manager will give me options. And it's right the first time.

April 30, 2015

All excellent points to note, and we're thrilled that we were able to mark off each and every one for you, Father. Drive safely!

Friendly, great service

by from Lakeville, CT |

Was able to get an appointment on short notice. In addition I was provided with a 2015! loaner car so I could do errands while my vehicle was being serviced. Steve in customer service was very helpful.

March 19, 2015

We're so pleased to hear that Steve and the team took such good care of you -- and your Volvo -- no matter how short notice that might have given them! Any time you need assistance, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Excellent Service

by from Litchfield, CT |

Mitchell has always provided great service. They are a friendly and professional group and I highly recommend them.

December 4, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Bill -- any time we can help, we're here!

Great experience, highly recommended!

by from Simsbury, CT |

This is a relatively small dealer but works very efficiently. There is no sales person running back and forth to relay the message from the so called manager. We walked in around 1:00pm and drove the new xc60 away at 3:10pm! Jeff is is very nice and professional, he is up front with everything and there is no hidden surprises. The other staff are also very nice and helpful. It's 45 minutes drive for us, but it's worth it! We couldn't be happier with this purchase experience and highly recommend it to all Volvo car shoppers in the area.

October 9, 2014

We greatly appreciate your assessment, your business, and your time investment coming "through the valley" to see us. Give us a call if Jeff or any of the staff can be of any help in the months to come!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Canaan, CT |

Love, Love, Love my Volvo and the Mitchell family! I have purchased two new cars from them, always getting a great deal. I highly recommend them! My son is now a Volvo owner as well because he has seen how happy we have been with ours over the years. I have to do a shout out to Steve, the Service Mgr in Torrington, for constantly providing excellent service and a warm smile.

August 1, 2014

Kudos received and greatly appreciated, Donna! It's especially rewarding to know that we have a multiple-Volvo owner (and now family!) to take care of.

THE Best!!!

by from New Milford, CT |

It's always a pleasure doing business with Jeff in sales, Steve in service and Ed in parts. Every experience I've had with sales and service has been excellent. Everyone is so personable and friendly and they all go out of their way to make your buying or service related experiences the best. Mitchell of Litchfield Hills is by far the best dealership I've ever dealt with and I intend to continue to buy all of my future vehicles through them. Thank you guys!

July 4, 2014

You're very, very welcome, Bart! Small town dealerships are always going to have the advantage of a more personalized, attentive experience, and it's rewarding to know that our entire family team is doing just that for you. We look forward to the miles ahead!

Thomas Whitten

by from Harwinton Ct |

The best dealership I have ever been to.From Jeff to Steve always there to answer any questions. Service is the best ever thank you so much Steve

July 4, 2014

Our pleasure, Thomas. Any time you need answers or upkeep on the XC60, just give us a ring!

Great Service!

by from Litchfield Hills, CT |

Steve and the guys in the shop are great, everyone in the dealership is great! My 2010 V70 recently had a major engine problem just as the warranty period expired (I was 8,000 miles over). This could have been an absolute nightmare, both in time and money. Volvo stood behind their product and fixed my car, beyond my expectations, as if under warranty. Steve made the process easy and the guys in the shop had my car back to me quickly. I have nothing but praise for Mitchell Volvo of Litchfield Hills Dealership and of Volvo as a company.

July 2, 2014

We're humbled by the compliments, Dana, and look forward to being there for you for as long as you love driving your wagon. Never hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions about your Volvo -- we always want to take care of our neighbors!