Roadrunner Motors

Roadrunner Motors

8819 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923

Used 888-815-5304

The only dealership you will ever go to

by from Knoxville, TN |

The staff at roadrunner is amazing. They go out of the way to make sure you feel welcome. Whether its the complimentary coffee, soft drinks, and water; or the just simply the friendly conversation as you wait. Roadrunner motors makes you feel like family. The staff are straight shooters. They get you the car you want for a fair price. They are a rarity, because it is obvious they put the customers first. I truly enjoyed my time there. Louis and the rest of the team made me feel at ease. I purchased a 2007 Prius and couldn't be happier. Definitely going back the next time I need a car.

Terrific long-distance purchase!

by from Northern Virginia |

Got a great deal on a BMW Z3 from these folks. I flew in from DC area, and the sales guy met me at the Knoxville airport in the car I was buying. I used CarFAx and a third party inspection company to look at the car before I committed to buying it, or buying my airline ticket. The car had a few cosmetic flaws which were reflected in the fantastic price. It was mechanically terrific. I'm very happy with the purchase, and recommend this dealer without reservation.

LOVE This place!!!!

by from Knoxville TN |

I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVED everyone here! I had a WONDERFUL buying experience and would definitely recommend this place to anyone! My dad bought the car for me and Loui and the finance guy were awesome! thanks again and I LOVE my civic!

Great Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

Road Runner Motors was a great experience in trying to buy our car yesterday! My husband and I are both young and married, we were trying to find my husband a car because the car he has now keeps messing up on him. He found Road Runner Motors online so he looked into it, he found a car he wanted so we went to look at it yesterday. They offered us drinks, to watch TV as they got our paperwork together! Since we're so young and our credit is a little lower than average, they still worked with us on everything, they did everything they possibly could for us to get the car! We were extremely pleased with they're service. Their facility was very clean. All around it was a great experience! We highly recommend going there if you're looking for a vehicle! :)

Great Service, Awesome Car

by from Knoxville,TN |

RoadRunner Motors made my buying experience and excellent experience. They helped me find the perfect car with great mileage and a low price. Louie helped me finance my car at a low rate each month. I have had the car for over 4 months and it runs perfectly. I went in to get my oil changed and surprise I got it for free! They had wonderful customer service and are there to help you whenever you need it. Overall a great experience.

COURTEOUS PROFESSIONALS!

by from Knoxville, TN |

This is not your typical used car store. These were courteous professionals! Clean and serviced vehicles that they were knowledgeable about, they were also competitively priced and provided financing on the spot. It was a pleasure getting answers to questions without the run-around. I purchased my 2011 Mazda6 from roadrunner who were thousands less than the Mazda dealer across the street. Was recommended to them by a friend and I'm glad to do business with.

Beyond All Expectations.

by from Knoxville TN |

best service before AND after the sale

by from knoxville |

This is exactly what a dealership should be. professional place and people to help with purchase and great finance guy Jeff was very friendly and worked to get it done. Will do business with them again.

Great Experience

by from Knoxville,TN |

I had some repairs done to my vehicle there last year and the staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. My vehicle was ready the next day and I haven't had any other problems from it. I would recommend RoadRunner Motors to anyone needing repairs or looking for a new car.

Excellent response

by from Jackson,Tn. |

I have only dealt online with them. But they have been most helpful and timely with their responses and answers to my questions...I have been most impressed with the quality of their autos. Overall I think they are a fine upstanding dealership..

Great buying experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

Took my father-in-Law last week and could not have had a better buying experience. he really would not have required my assistance as he imagined he would. They treat everyone the same, the prices were fair and, they made financing totally painless. If you are shopping elsewhere, you could be losing ground!!!