Roadrunner Motors

8819 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923

Used 888-815-5304

Excellent service! A+++

by from Knoxville, TN |

I was shopping online and came across a newer model BMW that was at RoadRunner Motors. Decided to go check it out in person. Sales people not pushy at all. Car was everything it said online and more! Took if for test drive and fell in love. They were able to get me lower payments than I was expecting. Couldn't be more happy with this car buying experience! Definetly will refer all my friends and family to RoadRunner Motors when they are shopping for a new vehicle. Thank you RoadRunner

Car Buying As it Should be

by from huntsville, al |

I came across Roadrunner Motors by way of a car advertised at an exceptional price on the internet. I submitted an email request for more info which was answered immediately. After multiple emails and having all of my questions addressed, the next day I made the 3 hour drive to Knoxville. I was warmly greeted at the door by Brian. After mentioning my email exchange, I was addressed by name. After walking around the car multiple times and checking everything imaginable, I was invited and encouraged to take it for a test drive. To my surprise, the car was that "needle in the haystack" deal! While processing my paperwork, Brian told me everything he knew about the car, the brand, and about Roadrunner Motors. I was even invited to share lunch that was provided for the staff. Moments later, I was provided a great financing options by Jeff at a great interest rate for this vehicle. I was then given assistance with loading it onto a trailer and securing it. It was definitely worth the drive. This was an exceptional total experience.

Amazing and incredibly helpful.

by from Knoxville TN |

I had the best experience at Roadrunner!!! Paul was amazing and incredibly helpful. There was absolutely no pressure to buy anything from the moment I walked inside. No one rushed, crowded, or acted obnoxiously. I went in for information, ended up finding a car I loved, and was able to work with them and get the financing taken care of. I would highly recommend Roadrunner. A much better experience than what i had at other dealerships. Each person I interacted with was friendly and professional.

Above and beyond they go.

by from knoxville tn |

Came in twice and these people are no pressure what so every. Brian was helpful and financing was quick. We got a great rate and payment and the car service was already done. we had a really great experience.

Very Happy With Our Experience

by from Knoxville TN |

I've been stopping by roadrunner for several weeks. They have always been nice to me and always were helpful when it came to taking test drives and leaving you alone to make a decision. My husband an i after looking for over 6 months this time. We drove several vehicles and did not feel under pressure. Several visits later and we compared with many others, we decided we not only found the nicest cars at roadrunner but the nicest people also. Very happy with our experience and will come back next time we are ready.

Excellent experience buying here!!!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I was very impressed with the entire buying experience I had at RoadRunner Knoxville! Brian McCulloch, the salesperson I worked with, was very low pressure and honest. I was offered CarFax for the vehicles I was considering which gave me the unbiased confidence I needed to purchase my vehicle. My request for a minor repair was fulfilled with ease (replace rear emblem) at the expense of RoadRunner which I consider going above and beyond after the close of the sale. Every person I worked with from sales to finance was very down to earth and personable. I cannot say enough about the honesty and helpfulness of each person I worked with throughout the process. I would not hesitate to recommend RoadRunner to anyone looking for a reputable pre-owned car dealership!!

Great Service, Great Prices, Very Helpful

by from Knoxville TN |

I was very pleased with the whole experience of buying my 2008 Kia Sportage from these guys. The car is in great shape and I got it for a great price. The sales people were extremely helpful and the finance personnel really helped me get exactly what I needed in a timely fashion. All in all the experience was easier than I ever expected and the benefits of buying from them is the icing on the cake. 25% all maintenance cost! Would definitely recommend giving them a try.

bad experience very dishonest what they done to me

by from madisonville tn |

My experience was horrible!! A salesman told me they would take my car for trade in so I could drive off with my good used car! When I got there 50 miles later , I asked for a Carfax he went inside, never came back out I test drove the car and it wasn't worth the price, but I liked it....when I got back he told me just the opposite of what I was told over the phone no trade in, so I left the lot in my old car, and will never ever go back. Very dishonest!!!! Car dealer!!! Don't ask for a Carfax they won't trade with you! Horrible experience waste of gas!!!

Absolutely amazing Customer Service!

by from Knox,TN |

The employees there are very upbeat and positive. They took care of all my car issues with a smile. I would recommend always going here.

Got a good deal

by from Knoxville, TN |

A friend revered me to Roadrunners. I was able to find a car and they were able to work with my budget. My new Hyundai runs great and very happy

Easy to deal with, will come back

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought my Audi A4 from Roadrunner Motors 2 years ago for a good deal. Sales person told me about their special discount on future service. When I Came back 16 months later they offered Outstanding service, prompt, courteous and fast.......they were a pleasure to deal with. The waiting area had coffee, a nice TV. What more can you ask for? 25% off labor and parts at wholesale. I couldn't believe it. They replaced my front brakes and rotors for under $200. where every body else was around $500