Roadrunner Motors

8819 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923

Used 888-815-5304 Used888-815-5304

Excellent service! A+++

by from Knoxville, TN |

I was shopping online and came across a newer model BMW that was at RoadRunner Motors. Decided to go check it out in person. Sales people not pushy at all. Car was everything it said online and more! Took if for test drive and fell in love. They were able to get me lower payments than I was expecting. Couldn't be more happy with this car buying experience! Definetly will refer all my friends and family to RoadRunner Motors when they are shopping for a new vehicle. Thank you RoadRunner

Excellent customer service

by from Knoxville Tn. |

A used car dealership that rivals most new car dealerships. Knowledgeable sales staff and professional service department. Would recommend them to my family and friends.

Shopping for a vehicle

by from Burkesville, KY |

Went to buy a car advertised on Cars.com ... was pre-approved for credit ...arrived at dealership (3hrs away) and was informed I could not finance the car because of hig mileage ... salesman tried to move me into another vehicle but I just left ... they should have told me before I made a long trip

Review

by from Cumberland, KY |

I believe that this site is a great way to buy new and used vehicles. They have many vehicles in your area and it is really easy to find the car that you would like to have. I recommend this to anyone that is trying to find themselves a good vehicle on the market.

great price, helpful salesman, clean and busy

by from knoxville Tennessee |

i had a great experience. car was great, as was the salesman. place was clean and looked busy. i would highly reccomend to stop by and at least look over their varied inventory

Great service

by from Knoxville, TN |

The dealership have a very good service. They really take care of the car they sold out.

Great place to buy a car under $10,000

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought a 2006 Lexus ES330 at Roadrunner in Sept 2015. I love this car! I had a 2011 Chevy Cruze that was totaled by an uninsured driver. I almost had the loan on the Cruze paid off, and I didn't want a to start a new car loan. I did a lot of research on-line for the best used cars under $10,000, so I could pay cash. I found several of the recommended cars on Road Runners website, which had a lot of info on each car with many pictures. When I got to the lot I was allowed to look around without a sales person bothering me. I was allowed to test drive the car for a couple of hours on my own. When I came back to Road Runners my salesmen, Paul, had a copy of the Carfax waiting on me. Since the Lexus had just over 120,000 miles, I did purchase the extended warranty. I did have a repair after owning the car a month or so and the warranty covered it all (except $100.00 deductible). I had the Lexus repaired at Road Runners and they gave me a loaner car to drive until my Lexus was fixed. Since then, the car has ran like a dream.

Excellent Experience

by from Waynesville, NC |

I live in the NC mountains near Asheville and wanted a 4 wheel drive or all wheel drive SUV for the winter months . I came to visit family for a week and find a car.Roadrunner was the first place I went late on a Friday afternoon. I walked the lot and picked a few cars to get info on.Nathan greeted me and told me he would be with me shortly. The lot was very busy and l left. The next day was Saturday and after looking at several other locations, I returned to the lot to look again but they were closed. Nathan had given me his card. On Sunday, I called Nathan and told him l would like to test drive 2 cars Monday morning. When l arrived, both cars were available for me at the front. He was available to answer my questions and I was able to make an informed decision without being rushed or hurried. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I purchased my car the next day without any pressure or second guessing. I would definitely recommend Roadrunner to anyone looking for a car. My experience was great...and my car feels like lm driving or riding on a magic carpet.

Waaaay better than expectations

by from nashville |

Better than any dealership ive ever been to. This place is professional and go above amd beyond. Everyone os ready to help and the staff is very low pressure. Enjoyable experience buying a car which is quite the oposite of expectations. Highly recomend. Nathan and Paul were very helpful.

Car Buying As it Should be

by from huntsville, al |

I came across Roadrunner Motors by way of a car advertised at an exceptional price on the internet. I submitted an email request for more info which was answered immediately. After multiple emails and having all of my questions addressed, the next day I made the 3 hour drive to Knoxville. I was warmly greeted at the door by Brian. After mentioning my email exchange, I was addressed by name. After walking around the car multiple times and checking everything imaginable, I was invited and encouraged to take it for a test drive. To my surprise, the car was that "needle in the haystack" deal! While processing my paperwork, Brian told me everything he knew about the car, the brand, and about Roadrunner Motors. I was even invited to share lunch that was provided for the staff. Moments later, I was provided a great financing options by Jeff at a great interest rate for this vehicle. I was then given assistance with loading it onto a trailer and securing it. It was definitely worth the drive. This was an exceptional total experience.