Roadrunner Motors

8819 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923

Used 888-815-5304

Excellent response

by from Jackson,Tn. |

I have only dealt online with them. But they have been most helpful and timely with their responses and answers to my questions...I have been most impressed with the quality of their autos. Overall I think they are a fine upstanding dealership..

Great buying experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

Took my father-in-Law last week and could not have had a better buying experience. he really would not have required my assistance as he imagined he would. They treat everyone the same, the prices were fair and, they made financing totally painless. If you are shopping elsewhere, you could be losing ground!!!

I have always been weary of used car dealers

by from Knoxville |

they met & even exceeded my expectations. I originally went in to look at a Volvo wagon that they had just sold, but they had a few more options that we started to look at in the wagon isle. After browsing around for a few minutes we noticed they had pulled up a car from detail that was a 2006 Volvo V70xc wagon that we took home. the back seat is tiny but what a cool option to have, they had just detailed it and had service records and I feel like we lucked out. Very easy experience and hassle free atmosphere there. Kids love the new car, and nice trustworthy people to deal with. Recommended.

Quick response

by from Albany ga |

Quick with answer to questions emailed . Great customer service

Avoid this dealership at all costs.

by from Knoxville, TN |

I purchased a 2004 Volkswagen Jetta from these jokers in February of 1013. As of now, I still don't have the title to the car, and neither have I gotten a permanent registration. I finally cut these liars out of the loop and an dealing directly with the wholesaler to get the title to this car, but I am still considering seeking damages from these thieves. Stay away from them.

Great Dealership

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought a car here in 2007 (a 2000 Subaru Forester), and it is still running today. The entire buying process was very simple and easy. Their customer service is great, and every staff member is very friendly and personable. I would absolutely recommend this dealer to a friend, and when I am in the market for a new car again, this will be the first place I shop.

great customer service.

by from knoxville, tn |

i had just sold my 99 camry and was looking for something more sporty. i was on cars.com and ran across a well priced miata. contacted the dealer and they held it for me til the next day when i could make it in. I left a deposit on it and went to get a loan from my bank. I came back to pick it up they had detailed it and serviced the oil and filter. now thats customer service. very nice to deal with. will recommend to my friends and family.

Left a bit to be desired...

by from Johnson City, TN |

It took me 3 days to get a response to an inquiry about a vehicle. Finally spoke to someone on the phone only to find that they WILL NOT NEGOTIATE on price. The quality of the vehicle is not in question, only their perception of it's value. He was nice and professional on the phone and didn't play games with words, he told it to me straight. I respect that, but you lost a sale with me.

the nicest dealership we have been to.

by from knoxville, tn |

the nicest dealership we have been to. Did all my research online and went to look at this car locally ended up purchasing a 2006 blue Saab 9-3 and I love it. nobody else really had many volvo's or saabs, this one was in really good shape. everything was smooth. excellent service, multiple people were helping me, clean showroom WITH KIDS ROOM@@@ and they just left you alone. can't say enough good stuff.

great service!

by from Robbins, TN |

sales manager was extremely helpful took time to call me found financing lower down payment and interest rate than my bank! thanks a lot