Roadrunner Motors

8819 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923

Used 888-815-5304 Used 888-815-5304

Great Service, Great Prices, Very Helpful

by from Knoxville TN |

I was very pleased with the whole experience of buying my 2008 Kia Sportage from these guys. The car is in great shape and I got it for a great price. The sales people were extremely helpful and the finance personnel really helped me get exactly what I needed in a timely fashion. All in all the experience was easier than I ever expected and the benefits of buying from them is the icing on the cake. 25% all maintenance cost! Would definitely recommend giving them a try.

bad experience very dishonest what they done to me

by from madisonville tn |

My experience was horrible!! A salesman told me they would take my car for trade in so I could drive off with my good used car! When I got there 50 miles later , I asked for a Carfax he went inside, never came back out I test drove the car and it wasn't worth the price, but I liked it....when I got back he told me just the opposite of what I was told over the phone no trade in, so I left the lot in my old car, and will never ever go back. Very dishonest!!!! Car dealer!!! Don't ask for a Carfax they won't trade with you! Horrible experience waste of gas!!!

Absolutely amazing Customer Service!

by from Knox,TN |

The employees there are very upbeat and positive. They took care of all my car issues with a smile. I would recommend always going here.

Got a good deal

by from Knoxville, TN |

A friend revered me to Roadrunners. I was able to find a car and they were able to work with my budget. My new Hyundai runs great and very happy

Easy to deal with, will come back

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought my Audi A4 from Roadrunner Motors 2 years ago for a good deal. Sales person told me about their special discount on future service. When I Came back 16 months later they offered Outstanding service, prompt, courteous and fast.......they were a pleasure to deal with. The waiting area had coffee, a nice TV. What more can you ask for? 25% off labor and parts at wholesale. I couldn't believe it. They replaced my front brakes and rotors for under $200. where every body else was around $500

wow these guys are great!

by from Knoxville TN |

It was hands down my best experience buying a car ever. No pushing, No hassling. The guys at Roadrunner weren't your average car dealers. They were honest from the jump. From now on I will be sending all family and friends to Roadrunner. Never have I felt more relaxed buying a car. Im very happy with my Infiniti G35! Check these guys out first before you purchased your next vehicle. Make sure you ask for a guy named Brian McCulloch. And the guy who got us financed was Jeff Bodden. If you deal with these two guys, you're golden! Highly recommend giving these guys a chance first!

Great car shopping expierence!!

by from Knoxville tn |

They were great & very helpful in finding me car. They didn't put pressure on me to buy a car from them. They answered any questions I had about the car. I purchased a 2007 Audi A4 & I absolutely love it. They were very patient with me.

Very great experience

by from Knoxville tn |

Overall I had a great experience. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. They answered any questions I had about the car. They were very patient with me. They didn't put any pressure on me to buy a car from them.

The best dealership in town!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had never bought a car on my own until I came to Roadrunner Motors on Kingston Pike. I had always had my parents help me pick out the vehicle or I would receive a family "hand-me down", I had never bought a car that I myself had chosen. The entire experience was better than I could have imagined. I had already tried a couple other dealerships near Roadrunner Motors encountering the typical pushy salesperson at each. I was not satisfied with any vehicle much less salesperson until I came to Roadrunner Motors. The beautiful, stylish, luxury vehicles immediately caught my eye especially the silver Volvo S80 parked up front which was the vehicle I eventually purchased. I couldn't have asked for a better salesperson than Louie. Louie and the staff were unbelievable and worked with me until I was comfortable with the entire process. I would recommend Roadrunner Motors to anyone searching for that perfect vehicle at the right price. Go visit Louie and Alex and the entire crew at Roadrunner Motors, you can't ask for a better place to buy an automobile.

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Knoxville, tn |

Bought a 2008 Honda Civic in October of 2014 from Roadrunner Motors. Worked with the salesman Brian McCulloch. He did a great job. Very pleasant experience from start to finish. I will definitely come back when I'm ready to purchase again.