Roadrunner Motors

Roadrunner Motors

8819 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923

Used 888-815-5304

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Knoxville, tn |

Bought a 2008 Honda Civic in October of 2014 from Roadrunner Motors. Worked with the salesman Brian McCulloch. He did a great job. Very pleasant experience from start to finish. I will definitely come back when I'm ready to purchase again.

Great service, very helpful staff especially Louie

by from Rose Hill , Va. |

Louie was very helpful with any questions we had and told us they were there if we ever needed service. He was very friendly and helpful with shopping for our daughters first car.

Very Upset

by from Knoxville, TN |

I went out to roadrunner twice in one week. The first time, I was very impressed about how relaxed they were while I was test driving vehicles. The second time I went out there just got worse. I took one of my buddies that knows a little more about cars and we had a few questions for the dealer. Well the person we were working with got super frustrated over a simple question that we asked and he told us if we wanted to do "real business" then he would talk, if not then we could simply "get the hell out". Needless to say I was in tears and we were both stunned at the man. We found the general manager and explained the situation. However, there is ABSOLUTELY no need for someone to go off on a customer spending that kind of money. Reguardless of how your life is working out, you do not take your problems to work and yell at the next person who just wanted a simple answer. I have worked in the customer service industry for a few years and I understand the stress everyone is under. I was just very HIGHLY unimpressed with the way I was treated. I will be taking my business else where and the fact that I have not only been disrespected by this "upstanding" company but also by another.

Great,Great,Great!

by from Knoxville |

I am a first time car buyer I looked everywhere for a nice car for the right price. They for sure had everything I needed from the moment we stepped on the parking lot we where greated and they helped me free car I needed. The dealers helped so much tearing everyone like family helping with the better deals and with financing. They have clean titles and car max facts which was great. I encourage everyone to stop by!

Great Staff, Great Car!

by from Knoxville TN |

I went to this dealership to look at a couple of specific cars I had seen online. Brian immediately found me in the parking lot and showed me the cars i had requested to see. THEN he showed me one that I had not seen, saying that he thought I would like it, and boy, was he right! Purchased the car same day! Brian and all the staff there were great, got the vehicle financed in a matter of minutes, and were professional and courteous the whole time. they provided written records of previous service to the car, as well as the carfax, and have been GREAT with service after the sale! every time I have returned with a question or any small problem, they have been right on it! you cant get that kind of service just anywhere, most dealerships are through with you once they have your money, but not these guys....they will make you a customer for life once you make that first purchase!

The only dealership you will ever go to

by from Knoxville, TN |

The staff at roadrunner is amazing. They go out of the way to make sure you feel welcome. Whether its the complimentary coffee, soft drinks, and water; or the just simply the friendly conversation as you wait. Roadrunner motors makes you feel like family. The staff are straight shooters. They get you the car you want for a fair price. They are a rarity, because it is obvious they put the customers first. I truly enjoyed my time there. Louis and the rest of the team made me feel at ease. I purchased a 2007 Prius and couldn't be happier. Definitely going back the next time I need a car.

Terrific long-distance purchase!

by from Northern Virginia |

Got a great deal on a BMW Z3 from these folks. I flew in from DC area, and the sales guy met me at the Knoxville airport in the car I was buying. I used CarFAx and a third party inspection company to look at the car before I committed to buying it, or buying my airline ticket. The car had a few cosmetic flaws which were reflected in the fantastic price. It was mechanically terrific. I'm very happy with the purchase, and recommend this dealer without reservation.

LOVE This place!!!!

by from Knoxville TN |

I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVED everyone here! I had a WONDERFUL buying experience and would definitely recommend this place to anyone! My dad bought the car for me and Loui and the finance guy were awesome! thanks again and I LOVE my civic!

Great Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

Road Runner Motors was a great experience in trying to buy our car yesterday! My husband and I are both young and married, we were trying to find my husband a car because the car he has now keeps messing up on him. He found Road Runner Motors online so he looked into it, he found a car he wanted so we went to look at it yesterday. They offered us drinks, to watch TV as they got our paperwork together! Since we're so young and our credit is a little lower than average, they still worked with us on everything, they did everything they possibly could for us to get the car! We were extremely pleased with they're service. Their facility was very clean. All around it was a great experience! We highly recommend going there if you're looking for a vehicle! :)

Great Service, Awesome Car

by from Knoxville,TN |

RoadRunner Motors made my buying experience and excellent experience. They helped me find the perfect car with great mileage and a low price. Louie helped me finance my car at a low rate each month. I have had the car for over 4 months and it runs perfectly. I went in to get my oil changed and surprise I got it for free! They had wonderful customer service and are there to help you whenever you need it. Overall a great experience.