Alpha Automobile Sales, LLC

Alpha Automobile Sales, LLC

6904 Johnston Street, Lafayette, LA 70503

Used 877-454-2044

Great Savings This Week. We will help you. Get a Nice Deal & Will HELP you FINANCING that you will LOVE it.:)

They were all clean

by from Dallas |

Our experience was wonderful and SO EASY!!! they did a fabulous job and showed us several cars. They were all clean and ding free. Thank you!

I am extremely happy with

by from Houston |

Alpha Automobile reached out to me Monday January 21. In the next 2 days I received excellent service and got into a car that I am extremely happy with.

The transaction was painless!

by from Dallas |

Alpha Automobile is a great business partner. They listened to our needs and delivered a beautiful car matcheding my specificiations & price point. The transaction was painless! They works fast and follows through. We will use them for our next car purchase! Thank you!

The sale the staff has always been attentive

by from Dallas |

I have been using Alpha Automobile for over 2 years and I am always pleased when I get the vehicle. Before, during and after the sale the staff has always been attentive to the customer. I have had 4 different vehicles with them and will continue coming back when I need another one. They definitely earned my business and will recommend to anyone that needs a vehicle. Thanks.

Made sure we got what we needed

by from Dallas |

Finding the right car to fit our budget was to say the least was taxing. Alpha Automobile found the best bang for the buck and made sure we got what we needed and was as professional as they come. I highly recommend Alpha Automobile and especially them when thinking about a new car. Thank you.

Thank you!

by from Dallas |

Alpha Automobile went above and beyond to deliver a level of service that exceeded my expectations. They were patient in working with me as my new car selection process deviated from the original plan. They were attentive to details and coordinated the logistics flawlessly. They got the deal done in a short time and according to the parameters I was comfortable with. I highly recommend Alpha Automobile and will be leveraging their talents again in the future. Thank you!

Thank you!

by from Dallas |

Alpha Automobile has made this process so easy and painless and I'm so very glad that I had the opportunity to work with them. I will recommend them to whomever I can! Thank you!

The experience as positive and effecient

by from Dallas |

We have worked with Alpha Automobile previously and they did everything they could to make the experience as positive and effecient for us as possible. Given that both my wife and I work and are handling a growing family, our time is incredibly precious. Alpha Automobile was able to turn around the required paperwork to refinance our vehicle within the day and even came to use to obtain signatures.

Thanks again for your help.

by from Houston |

Alpha Automobile was extremely helpful with my need to lower my monthly car payment. Alpha Automobile has some awesome programs to offer. Alpha Automobile and Team are highly recommended. Thanks again for your help.

This way by far the best

by from Dallas |

They made my entire car buying experience actually "fun". Great customer service and attention to detail. They took time to really understand my goals and also pain points from past experiences. The process was quick and painless. They showed real interst to make sure I made a well-infomed decision and made the leasing procsss easy to understand. This way by far the best leasing process I have ever experienced.