Alpha Automobile Sales, LLC

6904 Johnston Street, Lafayette, LA 70503

Used 877-454-2044

Thanks Again

by from Dallas, Texas |

I would like to thank you for another very smooth transaction. The CAR is an absolutely awesome car and as you promised performs totally different than my first dealership. Thanks again for making the entire sale, trade-in process finalize without a single issue. I would recommend Alpha AutoMobiles to anyone looking for a great car backed by a great team. Thanks again

Junita Russek

by from Dallas, Texas |

The service department here takes care of my car. They took my car in at 7:30 PM and within 20 minutes or less I was out the door in a brand new BMW loaner. When my car was ready the process took 10 minutes or less. Great experience.

Thanks!!!

by from Dallas, Texas |

Alpha Automobiles and Sales have exceeded my expectations of what buying an exotic car should be. You can rest assured their judgment and attention to detail will meet yours. Without a doubt they are car guys in the truest sense of the word. Check with them first and shop and compare, you won't be disappointed. Thanks to Alpha Automobiles and Sales.

Pleasure

by from Dallas, Texas |

Doing business with Alpha Automobiles was a pleasure. They are a true "car guys", and I look forward to making another purchase at Alpha Automobiles.

Pleasure

Thanks!!!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying my New Car more than I could have imagined. I went to a local exotic event and there was a constant crowd around the car. It was getting more looks than a two week. I'm probably not the best customer, as I doubt I will ever trade out of it. Thanks!!!

Great Service

by from Dallas, Texas |

My sons are extremely happy with my car! Thanks again for making it happen! We will be back again In future

I highly recommend

by from Dallas, Texas |

I went to Alpha Automobile with a specific car and I got the car in less than an hour. Excellent service. I highly recommend

Helpfulness

by from Texas, Dallas |

I was so happy, when I finally found Alpha Automobile! They gave me the best deals in entire. They were helpfulness, friendly, nice, kind and patient to me, willing to answer all my questions.

Highly recommend

by from Dallas, Texas |

I bought a BMW from Alpha AutoMobil every satisfied with my car! Customer service is beyond remarkable! Very friendly staff! Beautiful selection of cars, super awesome dealership! Highly recommend to this dealership.