Alpha Automobile Sales, LLC

6904 Johnston Street, Lafayette, LA 70503

Used 877-454-2044

We are very pleased!!!

by from Texas |

We are very pleased and satisfied with the company and representative. They made sure we understood send explained everything. And They personable and helpful. Knowledgeable and understanding not pushy.

Your friendship has been especially

by from Dallas |

Your help has always been appreciated, especially most recently. All of the cars I have bought with your help from Alpha Automobile Sale have been perfectly maintained and serviced. Thank you for your personal help in selecting them, your friendship has been especially welcomed by me. I will certainly recommend you to my friends.

Great experience

by from New Orleans |

I have nothing negative at all to say about my experience, it was easy, enjoyable, and very well conducted. They did a great job, was patient, clear in understanding, and very professional. I came back to ALPHA AUTOMOBILE after having a great experience buying a Highlander last year, and I had the same great experience again. Thank you.

Great Experience

by from Houstan, Texas |

Car arrived Wed. at noon and it is everything we had hoped for. Thanks for your support in making this an easy and pleasant experience. I'll be sure to shop Alpha Automobile first when I begin to look for another auto. In the future.

Quick and Easy

by from Dallas, Texas |

My experience with Alpha AutoMobiles and Sales was purchasing my very first Ferrari. The financing they arranged was quick and easy. The quality of my vehicle and the fact that they stand behind the purchase made buying a used exotic a whole lot easier.

Thanks

by from Houston, Texas |

I would definitely purchase another vehicle from you in the future. You described the vehicle, there were no surprises? Thanks,

Outstanding

by from dALLAS, tEXAS |

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation for the outstanding sales experience I recently enjoyed at Alpha AutoMobiles. You quickly located the very Ferrari I requested...even the usually cannibalized attendant ancillary items.

Thanks Again

by from Dallas, Texas |

I would like to thank you for another very smooth transaction. The CAR is an absolutely awesome car and as you promised performs totally different than my first dealership. Thanks again for making the entire sale, trade-in process finalize without a single issue. I would recommend Alpha AutoMobiles to anyone looking for a great car backed by a great team. Thanks again

Junita Russek

by from Dallas, Texas |

The service department here takes care of my car. They took my car in at 7:30 PM and within 20 minutes or less I was out the door in a brand new BMW loaner. When my car was ready the process took 10 minutes or less. Great experience.

Thanks!!!

by from Dallas, Texas |

Alpha Automobiles and Sales have exceeded my expectations of what buying an exotic car should be. You can rest assured their judgment and attention to detail will meet yours. Without a doubt they are car guys in the truest sense of the word. Check with them first and shop and compare, you won't be disappointed. Thanks to Alpha Automobiles and Sales.