Alpha Automobile Sales, LLC

6904 Johnston Street, Lafayette, LA 70503

Used 337-988-1960

Their exceptional customer service

by from Houston |

This was my first experience with Alpha Automobile, Alpha Automobile is very knowledgeable and assisted me with many options. I found the right program for my needs and the vehicle I wanted. Their exceptional customer service allowed me once the choice was made to have the vehicle and process completed less than a day. Alpha Automobile is a true champion and would highly recommend them going forward.

This was the best experience

by from Round Rock |

Alpha Automobile was totally awesome to deal with! I would highly recommend them, and will be dealing with them again. This was the best experience I've ever had when it comes to purchasing a car. My truck is a big part of my life, I'm a fishing guide, and they knew the importance the cars would be to me. Thank You Alpha Automobile, I'll be seeing you again man.

They found me the right car

by from Houston |

Alpha Automobile is an awesome guys. They found me the right car. Got me out my car that I was well over upside down. They helped me with everything in the process.

Buying experience

by from Houston |

I've given Alpha Automobile the absolute highest rating possible because they not only very informative but they looks out for your best interest. This is the main reason why I am a repeat buyer from Alpha Automobile. After working with them, you would not want to go anywhere else for your car buying experience.

The process was so simple!

by from Houston |

This was a wonderful experience! My husband and I usually dread the car buying experience but this time we were shown a new way of getting this done. The process was so simple! Once you sign the papers and the keys are put in your hands, you stop and ask yourself, "that is all, there is nothing else that I need to do?" We will always take our business to Alpha Automobile and will refer our friends and family as well!! Thank you! You made lifetime customers out of us!!

We will go again

by from Dallas |

Called Alpha Automobile and told them what I was looking for. The process was fast and easy. Alpha Automobile was also able to get my car refinanced at a much lower interest rate. This is the first time we have ever purchased a car, and it will not be last time. We will go to Alpha Automobile again. They will do what it takes to make sure you are satisfied.

Thanks so much!

by from Dallas |

They entire process very easy. Met with me at my office at a convenient time, and we signed all the paperwork and they answered all my questions in one quick trip. I couldn't ask for a more friendly, pleasant transaction. Thanks so much!

If you want outstanding service

by from Dallas |

Alpha Automobile has been absolutely amazing. They has kept me returning every time. I would not go anywhere else. If you want outstanding service you need to see Alpha Automobile.

Thank you!

by from Dallas |

I have purchased and purchased two cars now from Alpha Automobile. As always they were extremely professional, friendly and efficient. The process is always seamless! Thank you!

by from Dallas |

The reason I gave such good ratings is I have never had an easier, or hassel free experience on buying a car before. I have already started telling my friends about my great experience. Thank You.