Lakewood Happy Motors, Inc.

Lakewood Happy Motors, Inc.

5900 West Colfax, Lakewood, CO 80214

Used 866-396-6815

never lists mileage

by from Denver, Co |

It's not complicated to enter the mileage when listing a vehicle. Yet this dealership can't seem to figure it out.

been using lakewood happy motors for 10 years

by from northglenn co |

We have been using Lakewood happy motors for years now, we are truly satisfied with how they treat us there. As long as you keep in touch with them they will work with you. we would recommend them to any one.

I got a good deal from Happy Motors

by from Denver, Co |

The mileage on their cars are no more than anywhere else, I like the large selection of SUV's and trucks on the lot. I purchased a Dodge Durango and was surprised by how easy they made the selling procedure. I would recommend them to any one that need a low price car or truck. Their service department is the best too. Many of the other car dealers didn't even have a service center.

Dumb & Dumber

by from Chicago, IL |

Put the mileage on your posts! Trying to buy a car and 100 of your cars come on because you won't put the mileage of your vehicles. Won't buy a car from you just on that principle alone.

they answered the questions i had quickly

by from fort collins co |

i asked about the mileage on 2 trucks that they have listed and they answered about both. unfortunately both had higher mileage than what i am looking for so that was the end of my interest.

SHADY as a 200 year old Redwood.

by from Denver |

These guys are very cryptic about the mileage of their vehicles. I asked for a list of all AWD/4WD vehicles with their respective mileage listed and was told they "don't have such a list." You apparently have to inquire about each vehicle individually, which is a ridiculous business model and an irritating, colossal waste of time. Instead they just boast about how many years they've been in business and their BBB rating and how many cars they have and how many cars they sell every month and their business model works so well and blah blah blah. I could care less. What I DO care about is how many miles a vehicle has, then I will know rather or not I'm interested enough to spend the time and effort looking into it. So I asked for the mileages on a particular list of vehicles and they just stopped responding. It's a simple, common request and should be information you keep handy if you are in the business of selling used cars since it one of the major factors that determine a used car purchase. I wonder why they don't boast about their online REVIEWS?

Satisified

by from Denver, CO. |

We bought a Jeep Cherokee and love it. We bought 2 trucks for my husband, but decided to trade them both back in Happy Motors because we wanted 4x4. At one time we fell behind on our payments because my husband lost his job, but was able to make arrangements and able to get caught back up without even a threat that they would attempt to repo our car. Happy Motors has always worked on our vechiles and aloud us to make payments on the repairs. They are nice and friendly and helpful in every possbile way.

Great vehicles, great prices, friendly salesmen

by from La Salle, CO |

I'v bought 2 vehicles from Happy Motors and have been very satisfied. Good, reliable vehicles, good prices. Buying process was easy. They worked with me on down payment and monthly payments. Friendly, professional sales people.

Got a great deal

by from Lakewood |

Got a great and price. Sales guy Andy S help make things go fast

looking for a truck - did not buy

by from Denver, CO |

I find it really suspicious you do not include the mileage on any of your vehicles you are listing. Therefore I will never buy a vehicle from your dealership.