Lakewood Happy Motors, Inc.

Lakewood Happy Motors, Inc.

5900 West Colfax, Lakewood, CO 80214

Used 866-396-6815

they answered the questions i had quickly

by from fort collins co |

i asked about the mileage on 2 trucks that they have listed and they answered about both. unfortunately both had higher mileage than what i am looking for so that was the end of my interest.

SHADY as a 200 year old Redwood.

by from Denver |

These guys are very cryptic about the mileage of their vehicles. I asked for a list of all AWD/4WD vehicles with their respective mileage listed and was told they "don't have such a list." You apparently have to inquire about each vehicle individually, which is a ridiculous business model and an irritating, colossal waste of time. Instead they just boast about how many years they've been in business and their BBB rating and how many cars they have and how many cars they sell every month and their business model works so well and blah blah blah. I could care less. What I DO care about is how many miles a vehicle has, then I will know rather or not I'm interested enough to spend the time and effort looking into it. So I asked for the mileages on a particular list of vehicles and they just stopped responding. It's a simple, common request and should be information you keep handy if you are in the business of selling used cars since it one of the major factors that determine a used car purchase. I wonder why they don't boast about their online REVIEWS?

Very pushy, barely speak English

by from Lake wood Colorado |

Lied to me multiple times about getting a good used set of tires for free. Never repaired vehicle even though it was just fog lights! Do not support this terrible place they thrive on hurting the hard working Americans

Satisified

by from Denver, CO. |

We bought a Jeep Cherokee and love it. We bought 2 trucks for my husband, but decided to trade them both back in Happy Motors because we wanted 4x4. At one time we fell behind on our payments because my husband lost his job, but was able to make arrangements and able to get caught back up without even a threat that they would attempt to repo our car. Happy Motors has always worked on our vechiles and aloud us to make payments on the repairs. They are nice and friendly and helpful in every possbile way.

Great vehicles, great prices, friendly salesmen

by from La Salle, CO |

I'v bought 2 vehicles from Happy Motors and have been very satisfied. Good, reliable vehicles, good prices. Buying process was easy. They worked with me on down payment and monthly payments. Friendly, professional sales people.

Got a great deal

by from Lakewood |

Got a great and price. Sales guy Andy S help make things go fast

looking for a truck - did not buy

by from Denver, CO |

I find it really suspicious you do not include the mileage on any of your vehicles you are listing. Therefore I will never buy a vehicle from your dealership.

Run from this Dealer! Run! They will steal from u!

by from Denver, CO |

Purchased a vehicle and within 3 hours of taking delivery, the transmission blew out. Yep, needed a complete rebuild. They would not take the car back or help me fix it. I was in disbelief. Please, for your financial safety, DO NOT purchase a vehicle from this company...EVER! If you don't heed my warning, it is truly your loss.

Lakewood Happy Motors, Inc. responded to this review

April 10, 2013

We were disappointed to hear about this customer's dissatisfaction. We strive to exceed all of our customer's expectations. We give our customers the following options to ensure that the vehicle that they are purchasing is in the condition that they expect. 1. Customers may take a vehicle that they are interested in to a mechanic of their choice before purchasing the vehicle for an inspection. 2. Customers have the option to purchase a warranty with the vehicle that will cover the vehicle for up to three years. 3. In the event that something goes wrong with the vehicle, customers have another option to have the vehicle repaired in our shop. Our mechanics can do repairs at a lower rate than other shops, and depending on the repair, in many cases, we can work out payment terms for the repair. Once again, we regret this customer's experience, and we hope you will give us a chance in the future! Thank you for reading our response. Lakewood Happy Motors