Curbside Motors at 6802

6802 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 877-872-4423 Used 877-872-4423

Ask about our Fresh Start Program-92 Banks to Finance-Over 200 vehicles-Warranty On All Vehicles!

Se Habla Espanol! We just bought From Curbside

by from Auburn, WA |

We just bought From Curbside again. My Dad always buys cars here so we do too! Ario & Craig helped us and were Awesome! They went above & beyond ;-)

Best deal I ever got !!!

by from Lacey WA |

Every staffs at Curbside Motors were super nice! Great buying experience! I highly recommend.

Awsome dealership, great salespeople

by from Seattle Wa |

I recently purchased a Hyundai Sonata from Curbside Motors and had a fantastic experience. My credit wasn't the best and I was turned down by other dealers but Curbside was able to help me get a new car with without making me feel like a deadbeat. Curbside is the best!!!

3rd Car we bought here! Awesome again!

by from Puyallup, Wa |

We bought 3 cars from Curbside over the past few years. Always treated us great & no complaints

Good service until you leave with your new vehicle

by from Everett, WA |

Don't expect any more customer service after you've signed the paperwork. Nice enough to work with and do like the vehicle, but once you've signed on the dotted line, you are on your own. We traveled all the way from Everett to check out their vehicles and the first day after our purchase, we found out the keyless remote didn't work. We set off the alarm three times before 6:30 a.m. Had to wait until the dealer opened to find out how to turn off the alarm with just the key. Of course we thought it was just a bad battery in the remote, but a new one didn't fix it. Took the remote into a dealer and found that it was broken inside. $225 to get a new one!! After calling and leaving messages, calling and talking to someone who said they would call me back, having someone else call, just wanted to see if they had a spare key, we got told we would have to wait until we got our license to see if there was a spare somewhere. No one helped! Not even the general manager would return my call. Once someone offered to help us get one at their cost and then changed their mind. I'm glad the truck is decent because the dealership is not. I was going to recommend my neighbor go see them but sure wouldn't recommend them now.

Useless customer service

by from Federal Way |

I asked them about a truck they had listed and never heard anything back. Then they keep emailing me asking why I haven't visited them.

2003 Chrysler Town & Country

by from Tacoma, WA |

I found a vehicle through Cars.com and went to the dealership to see it and test drive. The sales associate who helped us was very pushy and condescending. However, the owner of the dealership was very friendly and helpful. The owner negotiated a great price with us, and we drove off the lot with the exact vehicle that I was interested in. While I would recommend the dealership to friends, I would add a sidenote that they should avoid the sales associate that we dealt with.

2013 Volkswagen Passat

by from Vancouver, WA |

Called on this vehicle and everyone was very responsive. Negotiated the price over the phone and was treated great and got a great deal. Drove to the dealership the next day and was treated great by everyone. The car was just what we had been shopping for and they made it the perfect deal. Can't say enough about how well I was treated and how responsive they were to making this deal happen.

waste of time,

by from Gig Harbor, WA |

these people are really great at treating people as though they are stupid and refuse to listen to what you have to say. I will never refer anyone to this used car lot.

Good service

by from Olympia, wa |

Very nice to work with. They even found a better bank for me to go thru for a loan. Saved me $2600!