Cave Creek Jabers Auto Sales

(3.9) 9 Reviews

9828 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85020

Used 602-395-9172 Used 602-395-9172

Contact with an interested Canadian.

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

Have just made a first contact by expressing interest in a vehicle. I am in Canada & will need a vehicle when I arrive in AZ in October. The dealership responded to my query in a timely manner & answered all my questions & were thorough & professional. If I can get a friend to test drive the vehicle before I arrive, I will purchase the vehicle sight unseen. If not, I will definitely make contact with the dealer upon arrival. First impression was enough for me to continue with this dealer, whether this vehicle or another.

August 21, 2014

The staff at Cave Creek Jaber's would like to thank you for your inquiry and your positive review. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Need to service car before sale

by from Minnesota |

Purchased a Saab 9-3 from Jabers Auto Sales. For the most part purchase when as planned. The car was almost as good as shown in photos and description, more scratches and blemishes than photos. Chad prepared a video and sent me the link. He was quite honest about the condition of the car. After driving several hundred miles towards home, I checked the oil as I had forgotten to do at dealer. No oil registered on the drip stick at all! A while later, the service maintenance light came on. This car had no service completed for a least one year and 15000 miles. Sent the dealership a email describing this issue. I got absolutely no response. This is unacceptable by any dealer. This problem cost us additional time and money on our trip home which should not have been a problem at all. Buyers should not have to double check everything on a new purchased car before driving home. Also the fact that they would not response to my email is very disappointing. If you should happen to want to purchase a car from Jabers, be sure to have them double check everything from fluids to tire pressures.

December 11, 2015

Hello Harry, Sorry to hear about your recent experience of purchasing a vehicle. But you have reviewed the wrong business, there is no Chad at our dealership. We are located on Cave Creek Road. Please recheck your purchase order to verify as of where you acquired your Saab. And it would be greatly appreciated if you would review the correct business. If you have any questions please contact us at (602)395-9172 and ask for Kevin.

Super Super Happy

by from Cave Creek, Az. |

I inquired about a car and Kevin was very professional and answered all my questions. Once we got to the dealership we drove the vehicle and it was everybit as nice as Kevin said it was. We purchase the car so fast they did not have time to do detail it, which I really did not think it needed. Kevin said he owed me a complete detail and any time I was in the area to stop by. The entire process was so easy and stress free I would recomend Jabers to anybody that is looking to purchase a Used vehicle...

Pauly from Phoenix got the wrong number!

by from Tucson, AZ |

I want to tell all of Pauly from Phoenix' friends that Pauly must be confused! I had no trouble what-so-ever in dealing with Kevin at Jabers. He was not just friendly, but went out of his way to accommodate us in every way possible. We drove from Tucson to purchase a 2003 Cad DeVille, sight unseen, but armed with the Carfax report and the honest, verbal opinions Kevin gave us over the phone. We negeotiated the agreeable price over the phone and Kevin was kind enough to wait 2 hours past closing for us to make the trip. Good customer service follow-up by checking in to make sure we made it home safe that night! What Used Car Dealer would go out of his way like that? (I know, a sale was involved, but still, Kevin went above and beyond what was expected.) Had the opportunity to look at Jabers other vehicles and they had some nice ones all at fair prices! Bottom line, don't listen to Pauly from Phoenix...give Kevin and Jabers a fair shot when you need a new used car. They are fair and easy to deal with and all round nice people!

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much Ellie and Bob for all your positive feedback. We here at Cave Creek Jaber's Auto Sales love to know that we are providing you and all other customers with exceptional customer service. Please feel free to visit our New Facebook Page and leave a review and or a comment. Thank you again and make it a great day.

Great place to buy a car

by from Gilbert |

Steve and Kevin are very good people to deal with...would recommend them to anyone..I have purchased 2 vehicles thru them..and both times were a great experience....

Refreshing and professional, loved every part

by from Mesa, AZ |

Everybody was up front and honest! Fastest and most painless car purchase I've ever experienced. I strongly recommend!

Horrible service

by from phoenix, Az |

Gave these guys a call about a Cadillac I was interested in and asked if the car was negotiable. They said no immediately and the guy tried to pick a fight with me over the phone about the price of the car. Never going to these guys and telling everybody about their horrible service.

Happy Customer

by from Tucson |

I saw a Cadillac SRX that I was interested in. I sent an online application in the morning. By the afternoon I was in phone contact with the dealership. I figured since I had bad credit that I would have a hard time getting the vehicle. To my surprise the dealership made it happen and by the evening I went to the dealership to pick up the car. The transaction was smooth and quick. I plan on visiting the dealership again for a second car.

Trade In

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Cave Creek Jaber Sales was willing to work with a trade that I had for no down payment on used vehicle. Buying process was simple & straight forward, completed same day, picked vehicle up next day. Third week in purchased vehicle, no complaints this far, also had inspection done on vehicle with passing grades on all specs!