USA Motors.com

USA Motors.com

16201 Harlan Rd, Lathrop, CA 95330

Used 888-804-0278

USA Motors.com Where We Work for YOU; Not for a commission!

Great buying experience

by from Dixon CA. |

January 10th 2015 I purchased an 03 chevy silverado from USA motors. I drove fro dixon to lathrop to look at the truck and what a wonderful experience it was and how fast and simple they made it. I left dixon at 1:30 and was parked in my driveway with my new truck at 4:30 and also keep in mind I had no trade in and no down payment and they made it happen quickly and pleasant. I would recommend anyone and everyone to at least check them out and let them see what they could do for you. I luv my truck thanx again guys!!! And gal(Jessica)

Great service

by from Oakland, CA |

I purchased a Tahoe from USA Motors after looking for about a month for a car that met my needs. The price was reasonable and they gave me a fair blue book for my trade. Overall the experience far exceeded what I'd expected going into it. The entire staff and owner was extremely friendly and accommodating. There was NO pressure, they were quick with all the paperwork, and they were professional. I would go back to purchase another car without hesitation. Thank you Toby and the staff for everything.

Great service than ever.

by from Cupertino, CA |

Actually, it's the first time for me to purchase car in the US. I was really satisfied their perfect service. They could support what I asked at least. If any chance for next purchase, I want to see this dealer again.

USA Motors.com responded to this review

June 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your business. Our goal is to give the best customer service possible.

It was the best experience!

by from Union City, CA |

I have owned 12 cars in my life time, and every time I purchase a vehicle it's either a good or bad experience... Well at USAMotors.com had the best experience when it comes to buying a vehicle. Thanks to them I got a great vehicle with low miles and great customer service, they made me feel like I was part of them. Thank you USAMotors.com Jose R. from Eagle's Nest! PS: I will come back to them to get another vehicle after I get married.

Buy America - Buy at USA Motors

by from Modesto, California |

I and my wife are contemplating a Mobile Kitchen/Concession business. We needed a good 'tow rig'. I looked online and happened across MANY vehicles that would 'fit the bill' and our needs. Many were out of our price range though. I ran across USA Motors ad of a 1996 Ford F350 PowerStroke Diesel. I was impressed with the pictures so we went and test drove it. We now are the proud owners of a great used truck. We are very happy and will refer everyone we know to USA Motors. Great people and sales staff. Thanks Mark (and Steve - the owner). :D

Excellent

by from 94518 |

Very relaxed no pressure sales approach. They had what I wanted for the right price. I will check with them first the next time I am in the market for a used car.