Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

5750 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

New 888-218-3195 New 888-218-3195
Used 888-218-0573 Used 888-218-0573
Service 888-220-6046 Service 888-220-6046

Driving into the Future with Experience...more than just a car Dealership, it's an Experience!

Satisfied in Oklahoma

by from Oklahoma City Oklahoma |

I dealt with Rene Cotera. I'm from Okla. traded two cars for a 2005 430 Spider . I shipped my two cars, overnighted the titles and wired the money based on Rene's description of the Spider. When the car arrived it was as he described. The first time I lowered the top it was misaligned an did not function properly. I called Rene he had Boardwalk Ferrari come pick it up and fix it at no charge to me. I was more than satisfied. They are great people.

Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

April 16, 2014

Thank you kindly for your response Bob and we look forward to doing business with you again when you are ready for your next set of wheels!

Beyond expectations!

by from Summerfield, NC |

I have bought many cars in my life but never from the internet without seeing and driving the car. My 599 GTB was a first in that regard and I was satisfied beyond expectations thanks to the diligence, honesty and professionalism of Hank Carpenter. The car was as described, everything is working perfectly and runs like a champ. When I am back in the market I will definitely consider Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale and Hank Carpenter in my research.

Awesome Sales at the Best Rrices

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I worked with Hank Carpenter. Offered the best price on a Masarati GT in town and also in other states. HE was great to work with without the pressure. He is knowledgable and compassionate. He was always available on his private phone and responded when called or text. He was very thorough and helpful in every imaginable way. The store is also immaculate and surreal. Great venue and location. Plan on upgrading to one of the higher end cars in the future and plan to stay at Masarati-Ferr of Fort Lauderdale.

Wonderful dealing with Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

by from WPB FL |

I purchased a new Quattroporte GTS from Leo Cifuentes of Maserati of Fort Lauderdale and Leo could not have been more accommodating. It was a most enjoyable experience. I highly recommend Leo for your next purchase.

Excellent experience all the way

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Everything about my experience here was beyond my expectations. I didn't anticipate the genuine warmth, extensive knowledge and helpfulness, and determination to make sure I was nothing less than thrilled, which was exactly what Hank Carpenter did. He saw to it I got the car I wanted down to the last detail, and made the process swift and fun. It's clear he loves his job and values every single customer, which made the leasing of my dream car even more fantastic.

Satisfied with Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

by from Miami, Florida |

I dealt with Leonardo of Fort Lauderdale Maserati and he was great. Car was ready and I was out of the dealership in a few hours.

Satisfied with Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

by from Miami, Florida |

Walked into the dealership, salesman had the car ready.Experience was great and I was out of the dealership fairly quickly.

Great experience

by from Miami beach |

The whole process was fast and professional. Salesman, rene knew the car and the process was smooth.

Hank Carpenter

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I met Hank Carpenter just over 8 months ago when I walked into Ferrari Maserati of Fort Lauderdale to check out a Maserati. Hank was an absolute pleasure to work with, & he helped me figure out the ideal car to buy without overselling. I've been loving the Maserati so much, that I recently came in and purchased a 2nd one for my wife. If you're in the market for a Ferrari or Maserati, I would highly recommend working with Hank Carpenter as he is extremely knowledgeable and very professional. More importantly, Hank stays involved long after the sale is completed. Hank has been beyond helpful for any needs that have come up along the way. Thanks again for all of your help Hank!

Great New Car Sales Experience!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I dealt with Filip in Sales and he was wonderful! Followed through on everything he promised. He gave us a spectacular deal on the Maserati Ghibli and went over all the features in the car. I would definitely recommend using Filip in your next purchase of a car from Ferrari Maserati of Ft. Lauderdale. The financing was easy and painless. In and out with a beautiful new car. Filip even called me the very next day to check on me and how I am enjoying the car. Very professional and courteous.