Royal Ford

3964 Waverly Rd, Owego, NY 13827

New 888-703-9085 New888-703-9085
Used 888-716-4926 Used888-716-4926
Service 866-297-1722 Service 866-297-1722

You're Only a Smile and a Handshake Away from a Great Deal!

by from Vestal, NY |

The repairs team at Royal is sensational. Kevin always finds an appointment when it's convenient, Jeff is the best manager and can always diagnose the problem and explain it in understandable terms. Tom is the best mecanic there and always makes sure everything is in top shape. The parts department, Greg and Marty are very knowledgeable and always get the necessary parts in a timely manner. This is the only place I would bring my 1999 Ford taurus to be serviced. Thank you so very much to all for all the good care you take of my car and of me.

No Pressure Buying Exprience

by from Kirkwood, NY |

We had an awesome experience with Robert at Royal Ford. He did a great job helping us find the right car for us. Would deal with him again in a heart beat!!

Great Used Car Buying Experience

by from Pittsford, NY |

I'd been shopping for a used, low mileage Ford Edge Limited for the last several weeks on Cars.com, and guess you can consider me an Internet car buyer, as this is how I've bought my last three cars. I'm willing to drive a long distance for the right car. I know exactly what I'm searching for, color and all. Searching a particular car, its ratings, reviews, basically doing some homework, can quickly get you familiar with what's a fair deal, and others that would require a lot of negotiating to get to what it's really worth.I've inquired on a couple I'd seen, Earlier this past week, a car popped in to my search, within the 250 mile radius I'm willing to travel for a car. I called the dealership, Kevin's Royal Automotive, spoke to salesman Robert. He told me all about this car, its car fax history, price, and I knew it was good, there was really no room for haggling. This car was a 2011 Ford Edge, fully loaded, Navigation Package, and upgrade paint. He sent me pics of it, and it was clean. Only thing left was my trade, and, after sending him exterior and interior pics, we agreed on the trade, providing it ran as I said it did. So I took the 3 hour ride to the dealership, met Robert, who at that time was working with another customer. He introduced me to another salesperson, Barbara, who showed me the car, and went over it with me, explained the options fully to me, and went for a test drive. After driving, knew this was the car, and, while Robert went over the car further with me, all the paperwork was getting done. This was probably the easiest purchase I ever made, and couldn't be happier. It's a great dealership, all the people I met there were friendly and helpful. After getting all the junk out of the car I traded, off I went. After a while, realized I forgot the glove box items, called Robert, said no problem, he would box up and mail. Following day got the package via priority mail. They made this Internet buy easy, and it was pleasure dealing with them, 5 stars all the way.

Good service

by from Binghamton, New York |

Everything was good. i was just wondering about if a pre-benefit about all service could of been mentioned. ..Everone was friendly. Harry Gracin helped us and was helpful and was good at explaining things and answering questions through the whole credit process.