Spruce Pine Chevrolet GMC

(5.0) 5 Reviews

36 Chevrolet Blvd, Spruce Pine, NC 28777

Excellent Service

by from Burnsville, NC |

I recently went to Spruce Pine Chevrolet for an oil change and tire rotation. During the included free vehicle inspection they found a brake problem that I didn't know was there. The service manager explained the problem and gave me a quote for the repair. I agreed and the repair was done at that time as the parts department had the parts in stock. They showed me the old parts so I wouldn't think they were charging me for a repair that wasn't done. Everyone I dealt with was very courteous and professional. I will seriously consider this dealership when I need to trade cars.

Huge Thanks

by from Morganton, NC |

A big Thank You to Bobby and his Service Department. I unexpectantly made an emergency stop by Dealership with some questions and concerns. The entire Service Team acted promptly and quickly to address my concerns and got me in and out quickly. I really appreciated their honesty and cander. I would advise others to visit this dealer for any service needs. I know I will purchase my next vehicle from Spruce Pine Chevrolet.

Best service in town

by from Burnsville, NC |

I have always been a loyal shopper to another dealer in the area and never thought to give these guys a try. I stopped by on my way out of town with a low tire light. I was greeted promptly and professionally and was very impressed. The service staff got me in very quickly and corrected my issue. I was very pleased with the way the whole transaction was handled. Thanks Bobby and your team. I will be back thanks to you.

Outstanding Service

by from Wilmington, NC |

I recently required unexpected brake work while on a trip. Spruce Pine was able to work me into service on short notice. They had all parts in stock and had me back on the road in just over an hour. Great staff, nice facility. The big dealers could learn a lot from Spruce Pine.

by from SPRUCE PINE, NC |

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- THESE GUYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND.