Orlando Hyundai

4110 W. Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-351-8919
Used 888-215-9296
Service 888-266-1927

All Prices Clearly Marked Nothing Held Back!

Overall good, but buying experience could improve

by from Orlando, FL |

The people are really nice, and I've have had a great experience with the service department. My biggest challenge was with the buying process. They could not give me a clear explanation of all their advertised discounts and would not honor all the discounts for me without being difficult. In addition, it took 3 visits to the dealer to have everything taken care of as part of the purchase. So I might buy there again, not sure. But I'd definitely go for service.

service guy not very nice

by from Orlando, FL |

I've had my car 15 months. I bought it brand new and bought the extended warranty. It is suppose to be bumper to bumper for 100k miles. They had told me that I get a loaner car if I have to take it in with any problem. My AC quit working. I just brought it in and they said it might not be covered if something like a rock hit the condensor and I have to sit here and wait till they know what is wrong with it. I am now late for work, BC I thought I was getting a loaner car. And I can't believe they might not cover my AC on a car as new as mine with 80k mile warranty still left on it.

Outstanding Service

by from Clermont, Florida |

James continues to provide excellent service and follow-up. His dedication to ensure the service/repair is done correctly, efficiently, and with the customer in mind provides me peace of mind when I need a repair or service done on my Genesis.

Jerado at Orlando Hyundai is Awesome!

by from Orlando, Florida |

The most influencial reason I continue to return to the Hyundai Dealership in Orlando is the service,and attention, courtesies, and professionalism I have experienced whenever I have dealt with Jerado. Not only is it a pleasurable experience but I have always felt he was being honest and fair with me. I feel he is the standard that sales professionals should aspire.

excellent service as always. Allyn is the best.

by from orlando, florida |

Excellent service as always. Went in for oil change.

No gas!!

by from Clermont, Florida |

On Jan 2 I went to my regular gas station to fill up only to find out I couldn't get the gas tank lid open. I was unable to put gas in the car. I quickly drove to Orlando Hyundai and my regular service person was off and Roger stepped up to help me. We determined the cable used to open the gas tank lid had snapped and he was able to get my car right in to be repaired despite the large number of cars in the service area that day. It only took a little more than one hour to get me in and out and Roger also handled a recall problem that had to be addressed. Once again I am very pleased with the way this dealership and its employees handle problems and work with customers. Les Josephson

Super service

by from Orlando, FL |

Coleen in service is always so friendly, knowledgable and helpful!

You guys are the best

by from Sanford, Florida |

Once again Darryl and the service team did a great job. You are simply the best dealership in town

Tony D

by from wiindermere fla. |

Darrell is awesome. This was spontaneous visit, called before coming in with tire pressure problem, Explained it to him, he asked me few questions, took keys and told me to relax and he will take care of it. This is who is is and Hyundai is fortunate to have a dedicated employee like him. It wasnt till I got my keys back at 5pm that I learned that he was supposed to be leaving earlier but stayed to make sure my service was done well. I also have a design problem with car and he has become my advocate to ensure that the problem is going to get resolved to my satisfaction. This is above and beyond what one may expect, but he continues to deliver far exceeding my expectations. Please after reading this, dont all request Darrell....He is my main man at Hyundai.

Service

by from Orlando, FL |

Service department did a great job. Will be back for service.